PDA

View Full Version : To The Moderator

Ultimatewingchun
07-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Please take a look at the latest post on the "New York City Event" thread by some "NEW" :eek: person who calls himself Lowlander.

It needs to be deleted - as you will see - because it's the same old "hate Phil Redmond/And Put Down William Cheung" garbage and lies.

I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME TO PUT TWO-AND-TWO TOGETHER, Mr. Moderator(s).

Rahim, Marcellino, Dave Mead, Samson, Crusher, Warrior, XINDU, Lowlander...it's all the same bunch working together - and this "crew" from Detroit (of which one or more of them are using various false signatures)...

need to be warned off or face BANISHMENT.

(Check out the dialogue between Lowlander and Ali Rahim on the "Chi Sao Video with some tips" thread to verify the connection between them).

He's also put the same post on the "For Those Who Mix Wing Chun" thread and the "Ball, String, Stick" thread; and FURTHERMORE, check out his 3 other garbage threads entitled:

Shock and Awe
Dead Beat Dad
Pak Chun

The guy is a sicko. :mad:

P.S.- Just in case this latest incarnation "Lowlander" gets scared off after reading the first part of this and decides to delete his own post on the "New York City Event" thread and the "For Those Who Mix Wing Chun" thread before you get a chance to read it, Mr. Moderator(s)...

I decided to repost his garbage here:

"I was training at the JKD gym before they moved and studing Wing Chun I have talked with Redmond and yes he ran out the back door when Ali Rahim came in the front man did redmonds eyes pop out of his head when he seen Ali.His foot slipped in his kung fu shoes and he almost got caught close call Redmond. He also smells like he just drank booze before class, What a poor representitive of the Willaim Chueng camp, I don't believe the style is bad just a bad teacher a scatter brain he is, very sloppy teacher if it was not for Sifu Car carring him he would have folded. William Chueng must be deperate for teachers and boy can he bad mouth other styles that just shows his insecurities. he does not suffer from a inferiority complex but rather a superiority complex inflated notions of how good he is. He is just a broke drunken bum uneducated moron that mooches of the lively hood of his students and sleeps in his students basement for the last 5 years sleeping on the floor. Get a real job you bum. As victor palata get off redmonds **** before you catch a homeless persons disease."

P.P.S. - I've also realized that Lowlander has put this post on a bunch of other threads as well...and it's now become like a VIRUS that's spreading and infecting everything in sight.

These people, of which Rahim and Marcellino are the leaders, (and quite possibly the only two "real" people)...need to be banned!

Enough is enough.

Lowlander
07-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Do not forget about Xindu, Meshew and MSN13. Victor everything I printed is true FREEDOM OF SPEECH Victor are you a female just ask Ali If this is true.

Chum Kil
07-27-2005, 02:16 PM
What get's me is Ali Rahim never denies his affiliations with these people.

Ali Rahim
07-27-2005, 02:48 PM
Not my bed,, so I’m not making it… Must be your tree,, cuz you’re sitting in it…

Ali Rahim.

detroitwingchun.com (http://www.detroitwingchun.com)

Chum Kil
07-27-2005, 02:53 PM
Because they/he mentions your name. Do you not care?

anerlich
07-27-2005, 02:55 PM
Do not forget about Xindu, Meshew and MSN13.

We'd like to forget about you and your other personalities, but you keep coming back with your demented hate-spiel.

just ask Ali If this is true.

I'd rather ask a Sifu who can keep his dogs in the yard, tells the truth a little more often, and has some class.

Ali Rahim
07-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Because they/he mentions your name. Do you not care?

Nope,, there is nothing that I can do about it,, so way trouble myself… or any of us for that matter... just report the guy instead of getting personal... Why post about the matter??? Just a waste of time... JUST REPORT IT VIA. PM TO THE MODERATOR

Ali Rahim.

anerlich
07-27-2005, 03:08 PM
there is nothing that I can do about it

You could voice disapproval, stop passively condoning it, or at least stop orchestrating the hate off forum ...

Life in Detroit must be really boring at the moment ...

Ali Rahim
07-27-2005, 03:14 PM
You could voice disapproval, stop passively condoning it, or at least stop orchestrating the hate off forum ...

Life in Detroit must be really boring at the moment ... either that or terrorists have spiked the water supply ...

I do that only in private like the moderator asked us too do!! And I'm sure he can back that up...

Ali Rahim.

anerlich
07-27-2005, 04:25 PM
I do that only in private like the moderator asked us too do!!

What, orchestrating the hate?

You are only kidding yourself if you expect anyone to believe that you are trying to get the moderator to deal with your jockriders.

And even if it were true, getting the Mod to do your dirty work when you obviously know all these guys is just plain pathetic.

Ali Rahim
07-27-2005, 04:40 PM
What, orchestrating the hate?

You are only kidding yourself if you expect anyone to believe that you are trying to get the moderator to deal with your jockriders.

And even if it were true, getting the Mod to do your dirty work when you obviously know all these guys is just plain pathetic.

What are talking about!!! LOL... LOL... LOL...

Ali Rahim.

Chum Kil
07-27-2005, 04:46 PM
A good reflection of a Sifu and the lineage.

Ali Rahim
07-27-2005, 04:49 PM
A good reflection of a Sifu and the lineage.

Why thank you!!!

Ali Rahim.

Sihing73
07-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Hello,

I share everyones frustration with the cowardly person who continues to post negative attacks on members of this board. This person has been, and will continue to be banned no matter how many user ids he creates.

Based on the manner and number of posts I have no doubt that this person has little in the way of actual Wing Chun skills. I do not see how they could have time to practice when the spend most of their time posting the same negative crap over and over again. Not to mention trying to register under multiple usernames over and over again.

I kind of pity this person as this behavior is a reflection of their own life and feelings of self worth. Obviously, they can only percieve themselves as valuable by attacking someone else, yet they still must hide their true identity, thus showing they are really insecure. It is sad that someone needs to live this way.

As an FYI Ali has PM'd me regarding a post.

However, as an FYI, no one is stupid enough to believe someone is innocent just because they hide thier attachment or distance themselves from others. I am not accusing anyone here. Who one accociates with and how one presents themselves can tell a lot about them. I wonder how many "Sifu" actually understand the concept of honor and impart such to their students? I recently read an article by Henry Look about just this subject. Kind of sad that people no longer have an understanding of what honor truly is.................

Peace,

Dave
BTW: Please feel free to keep reporting posts and contacting me directly. While I may not respond immediately, I will address the concerns as quickly as I can.

Chum Kil
07-27-2005, 05:27 PM
Nice that you mention Master Henry Look, a very nice person. He's my Sifu's Sifu for Tai Chi.

Sihing73
07-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Hello Chum Kil,

While I have never met Sifu Look, by all accounts he is a true gentleman and master in the trueist sense of the word. I am sure that his students do not engage in such dishonorable behavior.

Peace,

Dave