PDA

View Full Version : Video Clip

Demi @ CSPT
08-01-2005, 08:36 AM
We just put up a new video clip. It's six minutes long.

"Demi shares his views on self preservation training and shows what it's like to train at the CSPT. One good example is worth a thousand admonitions."

It's on the home page.

It's fun.

Demi

www.DemiBarbito.com

Chief Fox
08-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Nice. I like your philosophy on violence.

Demi @ CSPT
08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm glad that stood out to you. Most focus on the training clips.

Thanks

Demi

Fajing
08-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Just looked at your site. Nice job friend. I am glad you are keeping things realistic, and addressing true issues and methods of dealing with violence. :)

hskwarrior
08-11-2005, 08:53 AM
If i may ask, where does your stick fighting come from? I mean lineage, style, teacher, etc.

The reason i ask is that i have studied Latosa escrima for some time and there are a few similarities. also , i am a Choy Lee Fut practitioner as well. but i was just interested.

as Chief Fox said, i agree with your view points on survival as well being that i come from a bad area in san francisco, ca. I have seen and been involved in a lot of street violence first hand, and i understand the severity of being able to go from 0-60 in the snap of a finger. You were right that you have to bring an even greater level of violence to the one attacking you just to survive. it's not a nice world out there and when someone intends to harm you he will use what ever force he feels will do the job, and we have to always be ready for a situation like that.

thanks

Very good video clip.

hsk-frank