PDA

View Full Version : Let's see the Gracies do this!

MonkeySlap Too
08-01-2005, 07:18 PM
http://www.bravo.co.uk/travelsick2/main/challenge_clip2.html

Wong Ying Home
08-02-2005, 01:47 AM
That was footage of the famed Grandmaster of Chow Gar Tong Long Ip Shui, and his son in Hong Kong.

The old Grandmaster was unbelieveable, a sad loss to the community of old skills. His son now heading up the Chow Gar family is pretty darn hot with his skill as well

MonkeySlap Too
08-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Yep. Real Kung fu.

Looks like the old guy had a sense of humor as well.

IronFist
08-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Ow, fvck!

rofl :D

5Animals1Path
08-02-2005, 09:43 PM
That wouldn't have been nearly so funny if the guy wasn't smiling the whole time.

David Jamieson
08-03-2005, 05:10 AM
That was pretty funny.

Shaolinlueb
08-03-2005, 12:39 PM
agh good old good kung fu.

David Jamieson
08-03-2005, 12:48 PM
These days, that skill is achievable with a properly sized cup...as opposed to the kids sized one johnny happy was wearing there.

as an aside, the testicle contraction dealie is dirctly related to figuring out that if they can drop, they can go back up idea.

Not sure how this has martial context beyond you can get kicked in the cajones. Usually if that doesn't work, a fist to the face is a much more popular method of attack. :D

Still, I guess these types of masters serve a purpose of showing us what we can do if we practice long enough and hard enough and tere is no pun intended in that last statement.

a yoga master can floss himself nose to anus with a knotted cotton rope soaked in linseed oil, but why would you want to do that?

Shaolinlueb
08-03-2005, 01:45 PM
These days, that skill is achievable with a properly sized cup...as opposed to the kids sized one johnny happy was wearing there.

as an aside, the testicle contraction dealie is dirctly related to figuring out that if they can drop, they can go back up idea.

Not sure how this has martial context beyond you can get kicked in the cajones. Usually if that doesn't work, a fist to the face is a much more popular method of attack. :D

Still, I guess these types of masters serve a purpose of showing us what we can do if we practice long enough and hard enough and tere is no pun intended in that last statement.

a yoga master can floss himself nose to anus with a knotted cotton rope soaked in linseed oil, but why would you want to do that?

achievable by properly sized cup?!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA bull****. getting hit hard in the nuts hurts still with a properly sized cup.

David Jamieson
08-03-2005, 01:49 PM
achievable by properly sized cup?!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA bull****. getting hit hard in the nuts hurts still with a properly sized cup.

really? so you don't play hockey then do you. :p

a cup definitely minimizes impact force and will in many cases dissolve it entirely, but ok, cups are useless :rolleyes: :p

IronFist
08-03-2005, 04:09 PM
I wonder if his dong still works?

Hey David, how long does it take a Yoga master to get the rope from his nose to his anus? Does he massage it down there in a few minutes, or does he sniff the rope and let it do its thing over time. That would have to be some long rope; your small intestines are like 40 ft long.

David Jamieson
08-04-2005, 06:57 AM
who knows if his dong works. lol. (he's not exactly a magnet for the chicks and apparently spends a lot of his time getting kicked in the cajones, so he probably isn't out chasing down a wife anyway. :p )

as for the time, that's a good question in re how long does it take to pass the rope through. I'd have to ask and find out. My Dad has in one of his texts a complete photographic essay of the 'flossing'.

Yes, he inhales it, then swallows it, then passes it through his entire body and out his anus. the knots on the rope are so that he can feel it better as it passes inside of him. Part of it is natural path of the rope and his helping it along.

The tricky part to consider is how it leaves the stomach and enters the intestine. Once it is in the intestine, I believe he has more control over it's movement.

It's all freaky stuff and I'd rather watch TV :D

Shaolinlueb
08-04-2005, 12:25 PM
thats right canadians still play hockey......

dude it reduces impact. key word. REDUCE ;) doesnt go away totally. like i said. you put on your properly sized cup and I will kick you as hard as i can in the nuts.

IronFist
08-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Dude, stomach acids don't hurt the rope at all?

David Jamieson
08-04-2005, 07:16 PM
apparently not. probably the relatively short amount of time in, the linseed oil and the tightness of the weave on the cotton.

David Jamieson
08-04-2005, 07:19 PM
thats right canadians still play hockey......

dude it reduces impact. key word. REDUCE ;) doesnt go away totally. like i said. you put on your properly sized cup and I will kick you as hard as i can in the nuts.

I think "minimizes" implies reduction. ;)
I've been hoofed while wearing a cup. It scraped my groin more than it impacted the boys. Yes it was painful, but not painful enough to drop me. I wouldn't recommend it as a garage wrestling antic. :D