PDA

View Full Version : spam

MaFuYee
11-05-2001, 06:14 PM
My MA Vids for sale (http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=mafuyee&include=0&since=30&sort=2&rows=25)

Why would you say that I am insane? I wouldn't say that I've lost my mind simply because I've heard the voices and seen the godless things moving in the woods. If anything, I think more clearly now than ever before. - Ash

Wongsifu
11-05-2001, 06:21 PM
i think we should have a section on this site where we can post up the things we have for sale to do with martial arts .

A new forum or something like that...

ps thats martial arts *not* marital arts

:D

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Water Dragon
11-05-2001, 07:07 PM
Ma. e-mail me on the Shuai Chiao.

lzolper@hotmail.com

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

Kristoffer
11-05-2001, 07:15 PM
why sell `em? probebly suck...

~K~
"maybe not in combat..... but think of the chicks man, the chicks!"

diego
04-08-2002, 06:06 PM
THEBEAT.COM IS THE site for a new local 24-7 urban radio station here in van, they plau live online if you goto the site, they mix good, like the average rmb track that anoys me i like now, cuz they blended it with one of my better tracks, also they have to play 30% canadian content every hour, so if your into urban music rap/raegae-dancehall and rnb, and you want a consistent good mix, also they had delasoul in two weeks ago when they came to town, so its gonna be a big station, and they get good djs on, so ****s well mixed.

you want a good urban mix with some canadian content, thiers the link

you uk dudes and deep in the states dudes into this music i thought you will appreciate this link, here some new rap, you wouldnt, They even played a local track that aint official like they didnt even clear the sample, BUT THIS IS A COMMERCIAL STATION, We got the college stations to, but this is legit.
CHECK IT OUT, hopefully im not spamming to build my post count.
Take Care All!!!

Kristoffer
04-09-2002, 06:13 AM
i'LL CHECK it out.. thx

diego
04-09-2002, 07:45 AM
:)

Justa Man
04-09-2002, 10:51 AM
tks diego!

diego
04-09-2002, 12:25 PM
they playn pass the dutchie on the left and they just played cube it was a good day, from 3-7pm they get local djs in cuttn up, funny- they just said the pass the dutchie was requested from england :D

diego
04-12-2002, 10:32 AM
Every saturday 6pm-12pm PST
on this station they got one of my favorite local crues
hosting the worldwideride, these kids is straightup HIPHOP, your gonna get wicked remixes of the newest tracks, the dj jswing, hes one of the biggest djs out here, so he has the local network locked on record companys giving for promo the newest!
then they got checkmate and flipout, these cats are finally making a name for themselves, i first started listening to these guys 8years ago on college radio, these kids got skills, bboy, graff, mcing dj any ****ing crue, wants it:)

these cats are some of my favorites and thier new show starts tommorrow, and its gaurantied, if you into this music, its gaurantied i'm more knowledgeable on these subjects, :cool: so from MPO...you should check it out...or get the **** out the house:rolleyes:

IronFist
08-26-2003, 04:18 PM
I always get those stupid "look at my webcam site" IM's when i'm on aol, but check out this IM that I got today:

The guy's name was MusicGuy007, and since he's into unsolicited stuff, I don't mind giving his username out.

----
(me surfing, minding my own business when suddenly...)

MusicGuy007: Can I ask you a question about God?
Me: sure
MusicGuy007: God is no longer holding your sin against you! Would you like to be at peace with God and in a relationship with Him?
Me: he's no longer holding my sin against me?
MusicGuy007: God loves you so much that He has already made the way for you to go to heaven, and He gives you the right to make the choice. He wants you to choose Him and heaven. Works or how good we are do not get us into heaven. No one can get into heaven except through Jesus. Would you like to be sure that you would go to heaven?
Me: but i haven't repented
MusicGuy007: The Bible says in Romans 10:9-10 that if you confess Jesus as your Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved. To go to heaven you need to make Jesus your Lord and ask Him into your heart. If I put a prayer up here, would you say it and tell me when you are done?
MusicGuy007: Heavenly Father, I confess that I am a sinner and that there is nothing that I can do to save myself. I confess Jesus as my Lord and believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. Jesus, I ask you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. Thank you for paying the price for my sin so that I would not have to. Father, I thank you for my salvation and receive it now in Jesus name. AMEN! Tell me when you are done.

(I quickly looked up some bible quotes on a search engine so I could fight fire with fire)
Me: but Matthew 19:26 says "With God all things are possible"
Me: so it would be possible for me to get to heaven without praying OR repenting, would it not?
MusicGuy007: Did you say the prayer so you can have the assurance of going to heaven?
Me: i asked you a question about matthew 19:26
MusicGuy007: May I ask you a question about music?
Me: sure
MusicGuy007: What kind of music do you like?
Me: everything except rap and country
MusicGuy007: You might wanna check out
MusicGuy007: www.radiou.com/live/index.htm
MusicGuy007: It's a music channel.
MusicGuy007: Try watching www.radiou.com/tvu/index.htm

It's a streaming video channel.

MusicGuy007: Thank you so much for your time...have a good day...good bye.
Me: what is this solicitation?
Me: that first page you gave me doesn't even exist
Me: it says error 404
Me: if you're going to spam at least give valid URL's
Me: hello
Me: what is this, an automated script?
Me: answer me please
Me: dude
Me: what the hell this is the most ****ed up conversation i've ever had
Me: alright you suck at talking. goodbye

-----

So, yeah. Feel free to mess with him if you want.

IronFist

IronFist
08-26-2003, 04:28 PM
On second thought I should have just replied with

"my god punishes spammers"

IronFist

Laughing Cow
08-26-2003, 04:30 PM
I never get IM spam, maybe it is because I only accept messages from people on my Buddy list and it ain't easy to get onto that one.
:D

Laughing Cow
08-26-2003, 04:36 PM
Could be trying to get either your details or infect your PC via a fake 404 page.

By the time you loaded that page he already got your IP, OS, Browser and much more info.

;)

PHILBERT
08-26-2003, 04:38 PM
He sent me the exact same message, word for word. I think he is an automatic machine.

Brad
08-26-2003, 04:42 PM
Radio U is a local Christian station here that's become pretty popular... they play some good stuff imo, lol. Wierd spam though. I wonder if he would've kept on going if you just said nothing :-P

PHILBERT
08-26-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Brad
Radio U is a local Christian station here that's become pretty popular... they play some good stuff imo, lol. Wierd spam though. I wonder if he would've kept on going if you just said nothing :-P

No, they don't. You have to keep feeding them to get more. I've talked to some before, I carried a 5 minute conversation before I realized it was a robot.

IronFist
08-26-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Laughing Cow
Could be trying to get either your details or infect your PC via a fake 404 page.

By the time you loaded that page he already got your IP, OS, Browser and much more info.

;)

Right, how do you do that (get the info)? Someone did that to me once but they wouldn't tell me how.

IronFist

Brad
08-26-2003, 05:38 PM
radiou.com is a legit site, I'm looking at it now.

Laughing Cow
08-26-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by IronFist

Right, how do you do that (get the info)? Someone did that to me once but they wouldn't tell me how.

IronFist

Easy, you can use a javascript imbedded in the HTML code to extract the info, plenty of samples online.

Your browser will automatically publish plenty of information, which a lot of sites use to forward you to browser, location & language specific versions of a site.

Some sites will also re-adjust the web-page according to the your screen resolution and similar.

This info is also used by sites to track who visited and so on.

This all happens transparent to the viewer of the site, if you replace Javascript with Java or a similar languag you can do even more.

Cheers.

Ming Yue
08-26-2003, 05:45 PM
IF,
someone can make a fake 404 page and embed a little app there that records the visitor's details.

Alot like some "site meters" that you can download to put on your website to get visitor stats, but the evil ones dig deeper and can even check to see if you have open ports or other security breaches and then potentially install trojans.

Shaolin-Do
08-26-2003, 05:45 PM
"Right, how do you do that (get the info)? "

Backdoors, trojans. Havent been into that sh!t in years, and my "certified computer tech" certificate expired like 4 yrs ago....
hehehe

Ming Yue
08-26-2003, 05:53 PM
they're database style apps - they store the data in a text file or in a table either somewhere on the web or on the creator's hard drive.

This is where I get shaky, but I think your computer pretty much broadcasts your IP and other basic info unless you tell it not to via a firewall, and then it's pretty much a matter of a program searching for a hole to get into. These programs seek out specific files with relevant info.

Crimson Phoenix
08-26-2003, 05:54 PM
it's a bot...
I have a friend who's experimenting with a bot in the chat room of his website...my other friends who didn't know almost had a conversation with it...LOL their reactions and conversations are really limited but they can learn a bit, and be programmed to react in specific ways to certain words...

this one definitely was a bible bot...

IronFist
08-26-2003, 08:35 PM
there's some bot on AIM that you can have pretty good conversations with. I forgot the sn, but my sister knows it.

ok, i have another hacking question for you. two, actually. If you're just IM'ing with someone, can they get your info? How? Second question: I was playing a network game with someone, and they got all my info (where i dialed up from, ip address, etc.) How did they do that?

I just got a BS in information systems but we never learned any of that cool stuff.

IronFist

themeecer
08-26-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
(I quickly looked up some bible quotes on a search engine so I could fight fire with fire)
Me: but Matthew 19:26 says "With God all things are possible"
Me: so it would be possible for me to get to heaven without praying OR repenting, would it not?

I do have to answer this since the bot wasn't smart enough to. By trying to get to heaven without praying or repenting would be trying to do it without God. The verse said with God all things are possible. ;)

But talking about IM spam, the only ones I get are for webcams. I could pretty much just shut down all internet based IMs since I have never recieved a legitimate one from there. I am on AOL as well. The bot someone else was speaking of was at screename zolaonaol. They use it to gather information about you and can cater marketing to you. It is pretty fun to play with. She learns you and remembers it from session to session.

Serpent
08-26-2003, 09:17 PM
And question 3. does ZoneAlarm block all this stuff?

themeecer
08-26-2003, 09:20 PM
Don't know about zonealarm, but I have adsgone and it is a miracle worker. I get NO pop ups at all unless I want them. It even takes flash ads off of webpages. So there is a blank space where the ad used to be. Pages load a lot faster this way. I'll have to check out this zonelarm as well.

Laughing Cow
08-26-2003, 09:22 PM
Don't know about the free-ware version, I am running the PRO one.

Combine that with my router that does IP-mapping and similar functions and I got no problems.

Ming Yue
08-27-2003, 04:20 AM
If you're chatting or playing a game, there are commands that can be used while you're connected to get information about who's connected at the time. Usually just IP.

if you're interested in this stuff, look at www.grc.com and check out the Shields Up website. There's an online security test there and tons of good info about how this stuff works.

-C

and yea, zonealarm will alert you to that, although if you're playing a game or chatting, you have certain ports open and that traffic and related traffic will usually be seen as harmless and allowed to get through, otherwise you wouldn't be able to play or chat.

:)

Surferdude
08-27-2003, 06:56 AM
Where can u get adsgone??? at any comp store or can u dl it for free?

MasterKiller
08-27-2003, 07:02 AM
EMS Free Surfer is a free-ware program that stops about 99% of all pop-up ads on my system. Works great, it's free, and you can turn Flash stuff on and off as well.

SaMantis
08-27-2003, 07:02 AM
OMG, so a bot is asking people to pray to Jebus ... sounds like something out of an Asimov novel. :eek:

Shaolin-Do
08-27-2003, 07:12 AM
Spam spam oh wonderful spam, its made half with meat and it comes in a can!
:eek:

themeecer
08-27-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Surferdude
Where can u get adsgone??? at any comp store or can u dl it for free? You can download it from here: http://www.adsgone.com/

It is free for 21 days. By far the best I have used to date. Only problem is, if you use Kazaa it can prevent Kazaa from running. Make sure you close adsgone before starting kazaa.

IronFist
08-27-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by themeecer

I do have to answer this since the bot wasn't smart enough to. By trying to get to heaven without praying or repenting would be trying to do it without God. The verse said with God all things are possible. ;)

Semantics. So the "with" means you have to be with God, and not "with God" in the sense that the Earth was created under God. I misunderstood it. At the time I thought it was a real person and was just trying to give him a hard time anyway.

Thanks for the clarification.

IronFist

themeecer
08-27-2003, 06:43 PM
Iron fist do you remember the screen name of the bot? I'd like to see how smart it is myself.

Oso
10-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Sometimes even the sweetest girls can be really disgusting *****es.
You know why? Because we, Men, let them everything and act like silly chickens and "nice boys".
Well, now it's time to stop this bull****. It's time to become Tough Guys.

Right now.

Five simple rules to treat the girls right:

1. Remember - You are The Boss and You are The Master. All the girls in the world are yours.

2. Forget "sweetheart", "honey", "darling" and other stupid words. You need one word - *****.

3. Never ask *****es if and how they like it. Just **** them the way you want.

4. If the ***** screams - just put your **** into her mouth

4. Make *****es scream and suffer, they gonna love it. Then, shoot your load right into their faces.

somehow, after just dumping a chick, for the second time in a month...this is just hilarious to me.

ZIM
10-10-2004, 10:28 AM
That Kobe Bryant stuff just got out of hand, didn't it? :D

TonyM.
08-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Anyone have a name and email address for the cretin that's been spamming forum members?

David Jamieson
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
i presume your mailbox has received a visit from that ass hat roger lapointe?

I will never ever ever ever ever and did I mention never, buy anything from Atomic Athletic, roger lapointe. Simply because of aforesiad ass hattedness in his email bot retreiving marketing scheme for crappy stone locks and balls that should be garden ornaments. lol

Can't vent enough about that weiner I am trying everything to get rid of his spam but he is using work arounds and what not. I guess he's a stupid mo fo with the 1950's foot in teh door attitude to sales which doesn't wash with those with even a modicum of intelligence.

[all spelling errors are my own and I received this skill from the Government of Canada and Educational system of same :D ]

GreenCloudCLF
08-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Roger LaPointe is an ass-burglar...I like being able to type ass without having *** represent the word ass I typed. Cause wwhen I type ass, I want to see ass...but none of your asses....

David Jamieson
08-04-2005, 07:03 AM
roger@atomicathletic.com

the address is
AAinc
PO Box 71213
Madison Heights, MI 48071
(248)548.8442

his contact page with an email form so you don't have to use your own email client is: http://atomicathletic.com/contact/default.asp

spam him with his own page! :p

You could send email to 'anything@atomicathletic.com'

or

'asshat@atomicathletic.com'

or

'thorninmyside@atomicathletic.com'

or

'growuprogeryoud1ck@atomicathletic.com'

and so on. Let's flood his mailbox for a change.
Follow me!

*runs, 'sword drawn' and screaming, towards the outlook express application*

GreenCloudCLF
08-04-2005, 07:53 AM
DJ,

Could you please elaborate on what an asshat (heehee ass) is exactly. I mean I want to picture like a sombrero on someone's ass...but would you consider like underwear and ass hat cause it covers your ass like a hat covers your head?

David Jamieson
08-04-2005, 07:57 AM
ass hat = hat shaped like an ass that fits over the entirety of someones head as if to denote:

they are a butt head

their head is in their ass

and so on.

GreenCloudCLF
08-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Now I need pics....

David Jamieson
08-04-2005, 08:48 AM
here is a pic that clearly shows a person who an be fairly described as an ass hat.

GreenCloudCLF
08-04-2005, 10:23 AM
I love that pic....followed by the caption "I'm trying to see things from your point of view."

TonyM.
08-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks all. He'll get a cease and desist order.