PDA

View Full Version : Free Push Hand NYC

wiz cool c
08-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Hi I work at asmall gym in battery park area in NYC. There is a free arobics room there most of the time. With all these Internal kung Fu people here from Ny theres got to be some push hand players. I do fixed step restricted step and chen style moving with sweeps. If anyone wants to practice we can put togethr a group or just practice with two people. My e-mail is chrisfriedman@hotmail.com if anyone is interested in having a push hands partner for free style push hands please contact me.

wiz cool c
08-11-2005, 05:15 AM
We got one pushers, any more in NYC and we can get a group going. If push hands is going to evolve we need to get together and train.

Ray Pina
08-11-2005, 05:59 AM
I'm down to do this, just the next two weeks are a little hectic for me. Also, when there is a NYC Throwdown, folks who like to push are always welcomed. It takes all kinds and I enjoy pushing as much as rolling (well, maybe not that much) and as much as free fighting (well, now I'm lying but I like it.)

Ray Pina
08-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Looks like there's a chance of one happening on the 28th. At least a BJJ/Tai Boxer from Philly wants to get together. As far as others go, no one has said yet.

I'm taking vacation in 45 minutes though and thinking about my little cutie friend coming in from Denver at 6:00 a.m. so not really thinking about fighting .... maybe some waves from hurricane Irene, but not much other than that yet. I just need some chill time. It's been an interesting Winter, Spring and Summer.

wiz cool c
08-12-2005, 05:02 AM
The gym where I work is, Battery Park Swim And Fitness
375 South End Avenue
NyNy 10280
The Phone Number is 1212-321-1117

You take the 4 or 5 train to fulten street it is a 10 minet walk from Ground 0. The E train also goes there. Tuesday night at about 8pm. If any of you guys can come this tuesday let me know my e-mail.

chrisfriedman@hotmail.com