PDA

View Full Version : loaded a new website

Sifu Darkfist
08-08-2005, 04:36 PM
if anyone would like to be linked through my site which is not totally complete but is up and running please feel free to post the link you want added :) much more content will be loaded in the near future. i would also like to start a martial arts history forum through this site. any suggestions? the site is www.wutangbrunswick.com it should be up in a day or so

Three Harmonies
08-08-2005, 08:48 PM
James
Looks great! Good job bro! I will add it to my links when I talk to my computer girl soon!
Cheers
Jake :cool:

EarthDragon
08-11-2005, 07:16 AM
James,
thank you for allowing other websites to be linked to yours. I too would like to extend my hand at helping the mantis community grow. Please include our website link as I will link yours in return.
www.Eightstep.com

sean_stonehart
08-11-2005, 07:22 AM
dead link...

EarthDragon
08-11-2005, 07:51 AM
My apologies, I forgot to mention it is a brand new site for us and not quite completed yet.

EarthDragon
08-11-2005, 07:56 AM
My apologies, I forgot to mention it is a brand new site for us and not quite completed yet.

K.Brazier
08-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Hi James,
What area of military history is your expertise/major?

Kevin

Sifu Darkfist
08-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Hi James,
What area of military history is your expertise/major?

Kevin
Actually i try to pursue a well rounded understanding of all eras, however my expertise lies in actions after 1900 esp the eatern front of ww 2 and terrrorism/ partisan style warfare of all eras.

Sifu Darkfist
08-12-2005, 02:11 PM
i will try to do an update this weekend with these requests
your signature is very interesting it reminds me of the Socartes story of wisdom.
the one were he asks who the wisest man in all of greece is and getrs the reply Socrates is for he is the only one who realizes he knows nothing.

EarthDragon
08-15-2005, 08:17 AM
sifudarkfist,
thanks for updating your links when you get a chance, and by all means click on our webiste and then add your link.

BTW thanks for the interest in my sig, A buddisht monk I had met several years ago said it to me after a spiritual weeekend meditation. I found it to be quite true and humbling. be well....