PDA

View Full Version : New website

EarthDragon
08-12-2005, 07:37 AM
Hello kung fu brothers and sisters, just wanted to let everyone know our new website is up and running so please vist us www.eightstep.com
feel free to comment on the photos or text. also let me know what you think, not sure if I like the layout the web desginers did so please by all means anyone in that field please elaborate or leave a comment or post a link to your school or business but please keep it martial arts realted , thank you. be well

darkfist please include our link as I will include yours, be well

Kagero
08-13-2005, 02:56 PM
:confused: Does'nt look new to me. Looks just like your old crappy website.

EarthDragon
08-15-2005, 08:12 AM
wow thanks! have a great day and please smile more

Chief Fox
08-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Nice site, but I have trouble reading the green text on a black background. It's just too much. I looked at the photos though. Nice stances. I like the pictures of the throws. That one dude is getting tossed around all over the place.

Cheers.

EarthDragon
08-15-2005, 08:33 AM
thanks cheif, thats exactly what I wanted to find out as well as some opionons of what it looks like and what needs to be changed.
I think it may not look professional enough so thats why I asked, unfortuanlaty you cant ask everyone to be positive and well mannored as you can see by the above post. but thanks for your input, be well....