PDA

View Full Version : updated for the requests

Sifu Darkfist
08-13-2005, 02:32 PM
hopefully i got everyone in that wanted in so far
i am toying with the idea of placing a gallery for all of you to submit pictures to.
this way we can all enjoy a look at the arts and their practitioners both current and past. let me know how everyone feels about his and continue to check the updates that will be added consistently.

Three Harmonies
08-13-2005, 03:33 PM
Darkfist,
COngrats bro! I assume Yang Laoshi has given you permission to branch out and spread Wutan's teachings!? Great news if so!

Cheers
Jake :cool:

Sifu Darkfist
08-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Darkfist,
COngrats bro! I assume Yang Laoshi has given you permission to branch out and spread Wutan's teachings!? Great news if so!

Cheers
Jake :cool:
i have been official 10th generation for quite a while now. In fact this is the fourth branch i started since my induction. 3 of which are now under my Gung fu brothers control since i moved to the suburbs and cannot commute.
over 2 years ago i had 50 students in akron under Master yangs flag and a 10 man san shou team. today i am out on the fringes of the geographic area and much more involved in real combat techniques those that i have spent the last 30 years perfecting through a sequence of unfortunate trail and error. In essence i could teach under several different flags but i realize that Master Yang is the Grandmaster that my students can be proud of. He actually uses Wu Tang in this spelling due to its seperate characters in mandarian and its conotation as well as its sucession to GM Liu's school. when you were around i had the largest contingency of branch students however i have always considered it wrong to point it out unless asked or challenged. My favorite sang in this instance is there are those that do and those that say they will do someday.

EarthDragon
08-15-2005, 08:43 AM
sifudarkfist, you said in your last post .....My favorite sang in this instance is there are those that do and those that say they will do someday.

I like this guy.......welcome to the forum