PDA

View Full Version : Important apology

Sifu Darkfist
08-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Public Apology for my actions to my master and his Gung fu brothers :(

The Chosen name for my branch “Darkfist” has been misunderstood. The name is a personal nickname of mine referring to my Dirty relentless tactics as a martial artist. It is not meant to be a new style of Wutang nor was ever meant to disrupt the integrity of that I have been taught through my Master. The research I do on modern combat street fighting and military history has always been separate from the Integrity of what I consider the foremost martial arts system the world has seen Wu Tang. All of you mean the world to me as my intentions are only to help promote this system. As a closed door student of Master Yang Xiao Dong I will preserve the historic integrity of what GM Liu Has passed along to all of you. I meant No disrespect in using this name and have without hesitation changed the name to a geographical name as approved by Master Yang
From this day forward, it shall be Wutang Brunswick and the URL will be wutangbrunswick.com. I will only use geographic names for any future endeavors and I ask for your forgiveness for my arrogance using my own nickname as a branch school name.

hskwarrior
08-14-2005, 01:56 PM
forgive my ignorance, but is your sifu still alive? and is he the head of your branch?

the reason i ask is if he is the head, and alive, then maybe you can use wutang darkfist school. thereby, keeping up the itegrity of the school by not trying to branch out on your own.

My sifu is the head of the first American Hung Sing kwoon and i teach using the name Hung Sing Hung Loong (my name) gung fu studio. and when my sifu retires and if he passes the school on to me then i will call it by Hung Sing Kwoon and take off my name to keep up the tradition.

look forward to your feedback

hsk

Sifu Darkfist
08-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Actually he is alive and his school is Wutang center for the martial arts
or just plain old Wutang
i was the moron who added darkfist for a fancy name. not meaning anything by just because i am creative at heart and have difficulty sitting back without a prolific contributuion.