PDA

View Full Version : Our site! :)

Mika
08-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Hello fellow Mantises!

Here it is: http://www.tanglang.fi/en/?Welcome

It isn't fully operational yet (some photos missing etc.), but have a look-see.

All feedback is welcome. My English in the 2½ years that I have been away from the US has gone down the drain... :(
So, all help with grammar, expressions etc. would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also, if and when you think we are missing something, something is the wrong place, we are giving out wrong information, a link is not working etc. etc., please, let us know.

Feel free to drop a line or two on our forum (http://www.tanglang.fi/forum/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=f0c8a1a089e624c164aeac26edb2f06e). This section of our forum is for you, fellow Mantises (everything else in Finnish, sorry...).

Looking forward to your constructive criticism!

Mika

Forkintheroad
08-16-2005, 11:48 AM
Mika
Nice GUI, I like the green. The overall layout is easy on the eyes, and not cluttered. Mad Nice.

German Bai Lung
08-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Hi Mika,

how things going?

The Site looks good so far! Some more Pictures should be nice ...
thanks for the kind words in your history! It´s satisfying to see that Tang Lang is going a good way in Finland! I think the art is in good hands in Finland.

Keep up the good work!

mantis108
08-16-2005, 02:15 PM
Nicely done. Keep up the good work. :)

Warm regards

Mantis108

Neophyte
08-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Nice site Mika. A few more photos would be great. Maybe some vids of you guys in actions :)

Three Harmonies
08-17-2005, 10:09 AM
looks great! Thanks
Jake :cool:

Mika
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Mika,

how things going?

The Site looks good so far! Some more Pictures should be nice ...
thanks for the kind words in your history! It´s satisfying to see that Tang Lang is going a good way in Finland! I think the art is in good hands in Finland.

Keep up the good work!

Going well, Danke! :)

Jochen, you will always have a special place in our heart. Since you know about our background, you know how much it meant (and still means) to Tapani and me that you took us in without any reservations. We will always be grateful to you for treating us so well and introducing your Tong Long to us.
Wu De does exist, and Mantis is its brother. :)

Everyone, thanks for the comments. Keep'em coming, we need your help in building our site! :)

Cheers,

Mika

Sifu Darkfist
08-17-2005, 06:57 PM
i love the concepts behind the sight you are constructing
please include a bit more lineage information. From watching the young man i can see that your Tang Lang training is possibly highly influenced from Mei Hua. Possible the Tai Ji Mei Hua i am familar with. Please excuse my stupidity if i am a bit off base i am no where near the system decipher as my masters or my grandmasters
nice work
But i will say that we are brothers nad sisters and family in blood, my family is from westphalia near Koln. Or at least half is lol. The other Half is from Kirby lebanon hard to be a true Half breed. :D

Mika
08-18-2005, 02:32 AM
Sifu Darkfist, thanks for the suggestion. We didn't even think of that... :o

Our lineage should be something like this:

Li San Jian -> Wang Rong Shen -> Fan Xu Dong -> Lin Jing Shan -> Yu Tian Cheng -> Slawomir Milczarek (our Shifu).

I hope I got that right.

So, the style we study is Qi Xing Tang Lang. And we all are brothers and sisters, you are right about that. :)