PDA

View Full Version : I used qi-blasts in a multiple attacker confrontation this weekend

IronFist
08-16-2005, 04:26 PM
So I was on duty as a bouncer in this club last weekend and some dude put his hand up the skirt of one of our waitresses, so I was like "dude, wtf?" He stands up and goes "wtf bvtch, you wanna start s.hit?" I then see his posse stand up (it was actually his family... I knew cuz they were wearing those family reunion t-shirts that people wear at reunions) and I'm like "Dude, don't make me throw your ass out." So me and the other bouncers grab him and his friends and throw their asses outside. One of them starts to come at me so I shoot him with a qi-blast. Then a cop hits me and I'm like "wtf, cop, don't make me qi-blast you" and the crowd is all "dude, wtf, he works here!!" So the cop is all "sorry, bro." Then, his "family" starts rushing me, so I shoot like 3 qi-blasts at them and they all go flying back. I'm all "what, now, bvtches?" Then like 8 babes ran up to me and were like "omg u totally r0x0red those douche bags" and we all made out.

Qi-blasts totally work in multiple attacker confrontations.

PS. I forgot to mention. One of the douche bags got p.issed when we were in the parking lot so he got in his car and tried to hit me with it, but I totally had iron vest so he just bounced off. Then I destroyed his car with a qi-blast and he ran home like a little bvtch.

PangQuan
08-16-2005, 04:42 PM
I was there I saw it all.

street cred +4000

Lama Pai Sifu
08-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Dude, that was f*cking funny! I laughed out loud!

mickey
08-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Iron,

You can call me starved and depraved; when you wrote that someone's "posse" stood up, I went into a zone: that was.....until I saw ...........the vowels.

mickey

IronFist
08-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Iron,

You can call me starved and depraved; when you wrote that someone's "posse" stood up, I went into a zone: that was.....until I saw ...........the vowels.

mickey

Was that a compliment or an insult? I see vowels all over my post. Not sure what you're talking about there. Sorry, man.

Wait, did you mean "pvssy?"

FuXnDajenariht
08-16-2005, 06:47 PM
lmao that'd actually be funny as hell for a good 10 seconds if i saw sumones.....um "posse" stand up.

then i would immediately walk home swearing off drugs forever.

-N-
08-16-2005, 07:17 PM
Yah, but do Qi-blasts damage internal organs or only just knock them on their azz?? :)

N.

Oso
08-17-2005, 12:44 AM
you need to master the "Circle of Chi Blast" before your next encounter.

and you need to have video of them at least initiating their chi blast before you can prove in court thaty you had to go there.

you can't go around chi blasting w/o just cause.

Lama Pai Sifu
08-17-2005, 04:01 AM
I hope you guys see that this a parody of a similiar post......that's why it's funny.

mickey
08-17-2005, 04:07 AM
Yes, IronFist.

That was what I was referring to.

mickey

brothernumber9
08-17-2005, 04:18 AM
"omg u totally r0x0red those douche bags"

that was funny, I've never seen 'rOxOred' used in a violent verb tense before.

-N-
08-17-2005, 06:47 AM
oh....

So he didn't really impress teh hot womunz with his Qi-blasting powers?

:(

Judge Pen
08-17-2005, 06:51 AM
Did you smoke green to increase the potency of your chi blasts or do you have natually potent chi?

PangQuan
08-17-2005, 09:38 AM
Actually on further evaluation of the situation I dont think IMO that this would prove that qi-blasts are truly effective in a multiple attacker situation.

Since your opponents were intoxicated thier qi lvls were totally effected thus NOT giving them the opportunity to qi-blast back at you. Thus you essentially blasted a pack of stumbling monkeys. And everyone knows you dont need qi-blasts to defeat rabid packs of stumbling monkeys.

Street cred -2000

IronFist
08-17-2005, 10:01 PM
How do you spell "posse," then?

rubthebuddha
08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
after seeing the title for this thread, i figured this was going to be about those hungry man dinners iron likes to eat.

mickey
08-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Greetings,

The word "posse" was spelled correctly. It was my state of mind when I saw the word. Please don't do any threads about cross country training shoes. It will cause my chi to drop to a very low place.

mickey

IronFist
08-18-2005, 06:57 PM
after seeing the title for this thread, i figured this was going to be about those hungry man dinners iron likes to eat.

Mmmmmmmmmm

IronFist
08-18-2005, 06:59 PM
^ 10 M's = the post fits.