PDA

View Full Version : Attn Uwc

Merryprankster
08-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Sent the e-mails.

James

Ultimatewingchun
08-17-2005, 10:13 AM
I got them...but so far only watched the one entitled AP and me sparring (boxing). I noticed that it cut out after about a minute (and it was listed as 1:32)...so I'll try to download it again. (I saw the trip and fall near the beginning but not the part where someone falls out of the ring - which you had indicated would happen - so I take it that the clip wasn't complete).

But of what I saw - I liked the weaving and coming back up with body shots and various hooks and stuff while pressuring forward - as I think, when done right, those are some of the toughest boxing moves to deal with.

Thanks.

Merryprankster
08-17-2005, 10:17 AM
No no, that was me, and that was the "falling out of the ring." It was pretty funny. I took a step back and there was....

Nothing, LOL!

The weaving and hooks and what not are a hold over from the fact that my sparring partner in my limited boxing experience was 6'6ish and long limbed. This was just before I found out my shoulder needed surgery to repair so I didn't have anything on my left but a jab - hence the preponderance of right hooks...

Sorry about the limited selection - as I indicated, many of the files were just too big.

lawrenceofidaho
08-17-2005, 10:23 AM
Merry,

would you please put me on your video clip mailing list as well? :)

(I sent you a PM with the address.)

Thanks.

-Lawrence