PDA

View Full Version : Calling out sport fighters

Fallout
08-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Many of you here have validated my point about chinese stylists selling out. You have accepted the sport platfrom as superior and are happy to worship TKD celebrities.

Howerver sport success does not equal street success. As proven by Fernando Vargas being beaten in the street by one guy dispite being champion of the world in boxing.

To take the point home, I am willing to fight any of the sport stylists here who wish to test their style agaisnt a traditional chinese martial artist. I have 14 years experience in Hung Gar. If you already are a traditonal stylist you do not need to reply to the challenge. This is for san shou, MMA, TKD, and similar sportive fighters.

I live in Silver Spring Maryland. If you wish to test your skills let me know.

HearWa
08-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Meh, I'm not as experienced as you but I've just started preparing for a kickboxing bout. I'm training to use boxing style punches with a few blocks from Hung Gar/Choy Lay Fut, Muay Thai style round houses/push kicks and some Hung Gar forearm strikes to wear down my opponent. The footwork is from my forms.

I've been slowly changing my workout to meet the demands of the ring. I'm fighting as an amateur so I'll be doing 3 2 minute rounds (or is it 2 2 minute rounds? I'll have to check with my instructor). The rules are no kicks below the waist, no kicks to the head, and you can only strike with your hands, feet and shins.

I'll be fighting under the label of "Kung Fu," so poo on you.

And by the way, you stink.

WanderingMonk
08-18-2005, 07:40 PM

Heemm... my old stomping ground. but, hey, this guy sound like he is looking for our resident sport fighter, RALEK

MonkeySlap Too
08-18-2005, 07:50 PM
Sounds like Ralek to me. Wherefore out though Shaolin Tiger?

rogue
08-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Or a Ralek wannabe. Wouldn't it be great if there is a Ralek and a anti-Ralek in Silver Springs? Or it could be one of the regulars trying to pull off a troll.

PangQuan
08-18-2005, 08:26 PM
im a traditional stylist so i guess i cant fight....

why dont you get a nationally televised fight set up with cung le?

Chief Fox
08-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Fallout, I must ask. Why does a guy who has studied kung fu for 14 years even care what people say on an internet discussion board? What do have to prove? If people don't agree with you or even don't like you, why do you care?

You come on here and immediately start to trash talk a champion San Shou fighter because he doesn't fit your definition of what kung fu is. Honestly, how do you expect people to react? Now your "calling out" sport fighters. You're really making an arse out of yourself.

Mr Punch
08-18-2005, 08:55 PM
If you already are a traditonal stylist you do not need to reply to the challenge. This is for san shou, MMA, TKD, and similar sportive fighters. :confused: I use traditional wing chun, traditional aikido/jutsu, traditional hsing yi elements, traditional muay thai, traditional western boxing, traditional jujutsu, and traditional western wrestling...

Where does that leave me? :confused:

Are you a bit simple? :o

Brad
08-18-2005, 09:48 PM
To take the point home, I am willing to fight any of the sport stylists here who wish to test their style agaisnt a traditional chinese martial artist.
Just give a name, address, and photo and let a few of them try jumping you someday. It's more realistic that way... when you sqaure off one on one it's a bit too much like most sport fights, in my opinion. In the street you're not going to know when and where it's going to happen, or how many people you're taking on beforehand.

Samurai Jack
08-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Yes, but would we be expected to use our powers only for good?

The dark-side I feel calling, with this one, my young apprentice!

Pork Chop
08-18-2005, 10:38 PM
there's hung gar in silver spring?
that's news to me.

shoot on over to bxf in millersville sometime if you want someone to play with.
there's mma sparring on saturday (in the evenings).
I'm sure you'll find someone to jump in there with you the rest of the week.

If you really don't wanna go outside silverspring; you could always visit:
http://www.bjjonline.com/
I've only trained with a rep from the school, never been there, nor trained with the big guy himself, but from what I know about the guy I trained with, that's not the type of school that'll be afraid to let you try your stuff.

nice troll job tho.

Akhilleus
08-18-2005, 11:12 PM
Just give a name, address, and photo and let a few of them try jumping you someday. It's more realistic that way... when you sqaure off one on one it's a bit too much like most sport fights, in my opinion. In the street you're not going to know when and where it's going to happen, or how many people you're taking on beforehand.

I drafted pretty much the same post but was having trouble wording it...thanks...

LOL @

like, from now on, just limit your posts to this one, for example?

what is wrong with him?

I don't know, Chris, but usually when someone makes internet challenges it's after they've lost there "Swedish pen15 enlargement pump"...or of course the accompanying book "That is my bag baby"... :p

lkfmdc
08-19-2005, 06:01 AM
It's rabbit season

lkfmdc
08-19-2005, 06:10 AM
Rabbit season!!

Fallout
08-19-2005, 06:54 AM
It's amazing how people will bravely refer you to some web address or volunteer others to fight, but not step up themselves.

David Jamieson
08-19-2005, 07:30 AM
well, that's too far to travel on the chance that someone may or may not show up.

dude, issuing challenges on a forum made up of people from all over the world, many of whom do not have the ways and means of getting to you is, well, just a bit silly.

If you are really that incensed, set yourself up to get into a tournament of san shou, or nhb or ufc and take it from there.

If you win you can say " I won by using traditional chinese martial arts, so there nyah nyah and so on".

Also, it is general protocol that chllenger goes to the challenged, not the other way around, unless you have a school in which case you can have an open challenge policy for anyone to come and try their stuff vs your stuff.

if you're not prepared to do either of the two things I've mentioned which are fairly generic and acceptable ways of going about it, then you are simply not for real and you can talk all you want. You're just moving air otherwise.

Good luck on your endeavour.

Mutant
08-19-2005, 07:31 AM
so Fallout, where do you propose to hold said deathmatch? your backyard? the local elementary school? outside the candy store: I mean, these are all places I'm sure you're familiar with;

maryland trolls traditionally fight in parks.

hmmm, maybe we could get him up to boston to fight with us... if he wins we will reimburse all expenses for travel, hotel accomodations, hookers, etc. *tosses the bait into the pond*

we could feed him to marvin... now that would be entertaining. :D

Mutant
08-19-2005, 08:00 AM
Mutant - why don't we make it a combined trip? when he's done with NY, we'll put him on a plane, vetically or horizontally as the case may be, and he could continue up to you guys - it's like a mini-world tour...
I like it.
Video could be titled: "Tour of Pain '05"
great reality-slap TV, would sell like hotcakes.
:p

SevenStar
08-19-2005, 09:12 AM
I'd buy it. And heck, since he'll be on tour anyway, send him down my way.

lkfmdc
08-19-2005, 09:53 AM
five words for you

Put UP or SHUT UP

and by this I mean

The 2005 US Open San Da Championships

Kick, Punch, Low Kick, Knee, Throw
Who is the King of Stand Up Fighting?

Saturday December 10, 2005
Rahway Recreation Center / Rahway, New Jersey

Oh, and to make it KUNG FU RELATED

Held in conjunction with the

1st Annual Chan Tai San Memorial Kung Fu Tournament

Samurai Jack
08-19-2005, 12:37 PM
If the fellow's serious about trying this out, I'll pledge $20.00. I'd like to see how his theories work out.

GreenCloudCLF
08-19-2005, 03:15 PM
I'll throw in another $20.00. I'll be there and I want to see a troll get whooped....

Mutant
08-19-2005, 04:47 PM
I'll put in $40

Cool, see you in December! :cool:

lkfmdc
08-19-2005, 04:48 PM
is it just me, or does it seem there are no more posts by our friend who lives under the bridge? :confused:

by the way, it's rabbit season.....

Pork Chop
08-19-2005, 06:28 PM
c'mon guys, he's mine i called it... though i would like to see him take on marvin...

btw numbnutz, i practically live at bxf so if you show up i'm sure someone'll refer you to me; and if not, we got boxers, mma guys, kickboxers, and even a couple traditional SE asian martial artists who wouldn't mind smacking you around a bit.

just to make it easier on you, i'll let you know when i'm at magilla's.

yah i should probably quit falling fer this troll.

Dec 10th for the San Da championships? hrrmmmmm..... might have something goin on in november; if it goes well i may be there.

lkfmdc
08-19-2005, 06:40 PM
If he identifies himself, I'll happily let him into the event to fight for free...

If he fights, pretty much every weight class, he's got a "sport" guy from my gym to wonder about :D

It's rabbit season and he has to shoot you now, shoot him now! shoot him now!

David Jamieson
08-20-2005, 05:56 AM
clearly, he is flabbergasted at the rise to meet his nonsense challenge. :p

why are there so many goofs lord jebas?

Samurai Jack
08-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Frankly, I'm disappointed. We should'a let him dig his hole a litle deeper before springing the trap.

northernArts
08-20-2005, 01:21 PM
It's amazing how people will bravely refer you to some web address or volunteer others to fight, but not step up themselves.

No need to be so hostile. You need to relax - do some deep breathing. Why are you even getting so worked up? My advice is go out and buy some san shou DVDs - there are some really good ones on the net. You can buy san shou competition DVDs and watch them all the way through. After that consider contributing something to the sport by competing. Who knows - maybe you'll win. There are san shou schools in the US - there's a big one in NYC. If you want to contact san shou/san da people that's where I would look.

Good luck Fallout and I hope you get something out of it. It's a great sport IMO.

David Jamieson
08-20-2005, 03:03 PM
No need to be so hostile. You need to relax - do some deep breathing. Why are you even getting so worked up? My advice is go out and buy some san shou DVDs - there are some really good ones on the net. You can buy san shou competition DVDs and watch them all the way through. After that consider contributing something to the sport by competing. Who knows - maybe you'll win. There are san shou schools in the US - there's a big one in NYC. If you want to contact san shou/san da people that's where I would look.

Good luck Fallout and I hope you get something out of it. It's a great sport IMO.

relax? lol. that's rich coming from you NA. Nice freakout on CK btw. Way to get banned buddy. :p

northernArts
08-21-2005, 03:23 AM
relax? lol. that's rich coming from you NA. Nice freakout on CK btw. Way to get banned buddy. :p

Whatever. :rolleyes:

ATTN moderators: I don't know why the CK mods like David Jamieson are attempting to heckle me on these boards. I consider the above comment to be abusive and not germane to the discussion. Apparently they have some personal problems they need to work out. I don't want this thread to get sidetracked.

unkokusai
08-21-2005, 07:53 AM
Many of you here have validated my point about chinese stylists selling out. You have accepted the sport platfrom as superior and are happy to worship TKD celebrities.

Howerver sport success does not equal street success. As proven by Fernando Vargas being beaten in the street by one guy dispite being champion of the world in boxing.

To take the point home, I am willing to fight any of the sport stylists here who wish to test their style agaisnt a traditional chinese martial artist. I have 14 years experience in Hung Gar. If you already are a traditonal stylist you do not need to reply to the challenge. This is for san shou, MMA, TKD, and similar sportive fighters.

LOL

I have just now read this post. I will now go back to the beginning of the thread and enjoy the bashing that I assume this moron has already taken!

LOL

unkokusai
08-21-2005, 08:50 AM

What's "CK"?

northernArts
08-21-2005, 09:52 AM
What's "CK"?

cyberkwoon. the mods from there keep trying to cause me problems here but they won't succeed - I'll just alert the moderators here every time they try.

David Jamieson
08-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Whatever. :rolleyes:

ATTN moderators: I don't know why the CK mods like David Jamieson are attempting to heckle me on these boards. I consider the above comment to be abusive and not germane to the discussion. Apparently they have some personal problems they need to work out. I don't want this thread to get sidetracked.

lol, now I know for sure you are an idiot. And a jerk to boot! :p
Anyway, I'm sure you'll find yourself in the same position here as pretty much anywhere else you spin your schizo banter.

northernArts
08-21-2005, 11:40 AM
lol, now I know for sure you are an idiot. And a jerk to boot! :p
Anyway, I'm sure you'll find yourself in the same position here as pretty much anywhere else you spin your schizo banter.

ATTN moderators: again it seems the CK mods - in particular David Jamieson are attempting to harrass me on this board. These unfounded attacks and personal insults are not relevant to this thread. These comments are abusive. It sounds like David Jamieson needs his prescriptions filled pronto.

David Jamieson
08-22-2005, 05:38 AM
*poke* *poke* go away little churl. *poke* *poke* :p

northernArts
08-22-2005, 08:45 AM
*poke* *poke* go away little churl. *poke* *poke* :p
hmm.
churl :- a rude boorish person.

Wow you've helped me to increase my vocabulary. Quite remarkable. I've never thought you were particularly bright - I know your country doesn't have many good schools - I mean McGill is definitely not comparable to any top 20 US school and that's the best you have up there. I know someone(an american) who applied to McGill as a safety school and got in. He ended up going to Univ of Virginia instead. What else is in montreal - Jihad U(Concordia)? Wow that's a fine establishment. NOT.

I'm not going to continue this. From my view this discussion is over.

Everything I said on CK was right on IMO. I don't regret it. If you continue to insult me in other threads I'll take it up with Gene Ching.

David Jamieson
08-22-2005, 10:54 AM
hmm.
churl :- a rude boorish person.

Wow you've helped me to increase my vocabulary. Quite remarkable. I've never thought you were particularly bright - I know your country doesn't have many good schools - I mean McGill is definitely not comparable to any top 20 US school and that's the best you have up there. I know someone(an american) who applied to McGill as a safety school and got in. He ended up going to Univ of Virginia instead. What else is in montreal - Jihad U(Concordia)? Wow that's a fine establishment. NOT.

I'm not going to continue this. From my view this discussion is over.

Everything I said on CK was right on IMO. I don't regret it. If you continue to insult me in other threads I'll take it up with Gene Ching.

run away as fast as your little legs will carry you. :p

weiner boy.

David Jamieson
08-22-2005, 05:11 PM
goodbye NA, I really didn't know you. :p