PDA

View Full Version : National Geographic channel Superhuman power (Dillman)

mung foo
08-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Did anyone see this program on 8/15/05?

It had Dillman and one of his top students Leon Jay, I believe is his name, doing the "no touch chi knockouts"

To re-cap:
Dillman and Leon Jay vs. 5'4 128 lbs scientist/skeptic from Italy.

Technique used: no touch chi blast

Winner: Scientist

Comments by Dillman as to what went wrong:

"The scientist was not a believer! You can also negate the effects of the "chi blast". Yea, he could have his tongue positioned differently and it would negate the effect; he could position his big toe in a certain way and it would negate it; if he had his left toe up and right down when i try it it could negate it and if I try it again and he alternate lifting his toes it could also negate the effects" !

All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHA...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he has a whole bunch of students! Makes you wonder how many other people fall for this magical chi knockouts and how many other people are commiting these types of frauds.

Actually I could name a few but lets stay on Dillman. :D

Lama Pai Sifu
08-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Do you have a copy of this clip/show? I've always seen Dillman in mags, and although I've never seen his in person or on tape, I've always been EXTREMELY suspect. Nice to know I'm not far off...

If anyone has the clip...post it up please!

Chief Fox
08-19-2005, 03:50 PM
I would have grabbed the scientist by the hair and gave him a hammer fist on the back of his neck right at the base of his skull. I bet that would have worked.

mung foo
08-19-2005, 05:22 PM
I don't have the clip on disc only on VHS but NGEO will be rebroadcasting it tommorrow 8/20 at 7pm Pacific time. Watch the comedy. Kungfu/karate chi blasters, paralyzers, materializers need not apply.

Ben Gash
08-20-2005, 12:18 AM
Reminds me of when a Taiji instructor in London claimed to teach empty force. Dan Docherty walked up to him and poured a bottle of water over his head :D

fiercest tiger
08-20-2005, 01:27 AM
Mung Foo,

Isnt Bak Mei based on DIM MAK and Bak Mei himself couldnt get hurt or cut as well hide is chi from getting struck? hahaha

No chi movers, cutter, or iron body apply?;)

LOL
FT :p

mung foo
08-20-2005, 01:53 AM
fiercest tiger-

Aren't you a little bit too old to believe in bed time stories?

fiercest tiger
08-20-2005, 02:44 AM
yeah i suppose so, but every traditional system has a silly flying monk or chi blast within there stories.

:D

Ou Ji
08-20-2005, 01:49 PM
Seen Dillman first hand, no thanks.

Besides, UFC 54 is on and I'm not missing that for make-believe.

Vash
08-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Seen Dillman first hand, no thanks.

Besides, UFC 54 is on and I'm not missing that for make-believe.

And the Lord God of Heaven said "boy, get satellite. NOW."