PDA

View Full Version : RIP Randy "Biscuit" Turner we will miss you

The Willow Sword
08-19-2005, 06:12 PM
( i know alot of Austin and TX peeps are members of this forum)

As some of you from Austin may or may not know a local punk musician Icon of the 80's passed away suddenly. He was the co-founder and singer of the punk group
"THE BIG BOYS" those of us 30-40 somethings who have been in austin for a while should remember this group and how awesomely cool they were.

i know one of the band members and was told that the "boys were planning on reuniting to do some stuff. i was saddened to learn of his passing.

Biscuit liked to dress up in drag on stage and wear things like tutus and wear clown makeup and such. he was recently featured in the Austin chronicle.
http://www.austinchronicle.com/

" i want to be different,,i want to make you seem,,i want to get reactions,,and wake you from your dream, and i dont care if you dont like it,,or think that its the best, as long as you remember, that we are up with all the rest"
Randy "Biscuit" Turner

MARTIALSTUDANT
09-21-2006, 10:05 AM
Dear kind sir I was reading your profile and under your occupation it says drunkard, clown among a few others. What really stuck out was your 35 years of martial art trainng. But I happened to be reading post trying to catch up on some good martial arts reading and were I look first is the guys with the most experience or at least 20 yr. What really caught my eye was a man with your experience starting threads with no martial art context on a martial art forum. So I humbly ask are you just trolling, clowning, or just in a drunken stupor with this thread? also may I kindly ask were you have trained in your 35 yr I mean you private messed me asking who, what and were but like a daddy not wanting to pay welfare you ran and never left your info.

Pork Chop
09-21-2006, 10:20 AM
I'm telling you that you should really give up on stalking TWS and stalk me instead, i'm way more interesting... o wait now i'm stalking... time to go check into rehab.