PDA

View Full Version : Masterkiller clip - where did it go?

northernArts
08-21-2005, 07:03 AM
Masterkiller - hey put that clip back up. I liked it. I tried to reply but you pulled the thread. You should be proud - you're doing well. I think anyone would agree.

I know you're not asking for my advice - which is good I can't give any. I'll just give my reaction to the clip - my knowledge of the ground is only from what I've seen on television.

in the first 20 sec you did a nice job of preventing a single by the blue guy - you seemed to do the guillotine at the perfect time like his momentum from the attempted single carried into it. Lot of restarts but you held up well - you had the guillotine for awhile - maybe a little improvement and that would have submitted him. I don't know but it looked good.

I liked the way you got back up around 3:20 - was the the overhook trap & roll? I saw you trying to overhook and you got it a couple of times before you got out from under. And I really liked the way you pulled into him to prevent him from reversing the position(around 3:38) - you were on top and you manipulated his knee to prevent him from getting up - that looked nifty.

I thought you did well - keep on with it you'll get real good from the looks of you. Thumbs up from me.

and thanks for the clip.

Judge Pen
08-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Man, sorry I missed his clip.

MasterKiller
08-21-2005, 08:15 AM
I got gun shy. Anyway, I posted it again. Let the flood begin. :p