PDA

View Full Version : OT: UFC title fight.

PangQuan
08-21-2005, 11:52 AM
i believe the title fight was last night.

im just curious as to who won.

c'mon TrueWrestler...

shirkers1
08-21-2005, 02:33 PM
spoiler.......... scroll down

chuck did..

great fight.. jeremy proved he could take a hit for sure, problem was that he took too many clean shots and his face couldn't take any more. :D Jeremy didn't look bad at all though, he just simply couldn't get in on chuck. I think the best thing he could have done was stick with his kicks to the lower body keeping chuck out of punching range. Chucks sprawl was too good as usual and jeremy couldn't get in to take him down, forcing him to stand up with chuck. When chuck knocked him down twice with beautiful shots and couldn't finish, he simply let jeremy back up to stand up with him. In the 4th I believe after the 3rd knock down, jeremy said he had enough that he couldn't see out of his left eye any more. All in all it was a good night of fights.

Fitdoc
08-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Sadly, two fighters were taken out of the octagon on stretchers.

shirkers1
08-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Sadly, two fighters were taken out of the octagon on stretchers.

those were some sweet knockouts. Nothing like a knee to the shooting grapplers temple!!!

David Jamieson
08-22-2005, 05:07 PM
*marches in circles like some kind of metally challenged nerd and chants*:
Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck.

Bet you guys won't diss Kempo much anymore eh? eh? eh?

lol :D

SifuAbel
08-22-2005, 10:12 PM
those were some sweet knockouts. Nothing like a knee to the shooting grapplers temple!!!

Thats funny, I remember that not being "possible" a short time ago.

SifuAbel
08-22-2005, 10:13 PM
*marches in circles like some kind of metally challenged nerd and chants*:
Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck Chuck.

Bet you guys won't diss Kempo much anymore eh? eh? eh?

lol :D

When they actually break down and give kempo some credit, you mean.

shirkers1
08-22-2005, 10:31 PM
Thats funny, I remember that not being "possible" a short time ago.

Hard to avoid and a great tool for the "wrestlers" shooting in for a take down. At least that's what they were back in the day, now they're MMA guys. Now the flying knee in question was just perfect timing and some bad luck on the brothers part. But none the less, a great tool that should be used a hell of a lot more in MMA fights.

bonetone
08-23-2005, 02:20 AM
I came thrice.