08-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Mine is strong tonight.

You are girly men!

muwhahahahahaha.

SPJ
08-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Give my hat over to you.

I have a bad cold.

My brain fu is annoyed by congested noses and "pressure" temple.

---

:D

David Jamieson
08-22-2005, 06:37 PM
ooo pressure temple.

that's located just outside the gates of heaven isn't it? :p

Sifu Darkfist
08-22-2005, 07:04 PM
muhuhuhuhuhahahaha lol
i love that laugh
its good to see others that dont take life seriously

rogue
08-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Mine is strong tonight.

You are girly men!

muwhahahahahaha.
Only because you dumped that kung fu crap and found true enlightenment through Tito Ortiz videos! :p

David Jamieson
08-22-2005, 08:37 PM
mmm cheetos...

well, i didn't actuamally dump anything, i merely added to what i already had, found some significant benefits.

it's still kungfu. :p

rogue
08-23-2005, 05:38 AM
Stop your shuckin and jivin KL, you know darn well that you've tossed your silk PJs for a pair of Badboy shorts. Face facts, you are now a Tito Nutrider! :p Soon you'll even be agreeing with Merry on world events. :D

This has got to stop! You, SevenStar, Masterkiller and how many others are making the switch. If it keeps going this way Gene will have to change the name of the site to Tito Town or Liddel Land and start Mixed Martial Mart. The Got Qi girls will be reduced to walking around in high heels and thongs while holding numbers over their heads. Hmmm, maybe this aint a bad thing after all. :D

David Jamieson
08-23-2005, 05:55 AM
Stop your shuckin and jivin KL, you know darn well that you've tossed your silk PJs for a pair of Badboy shorts. Face facts, you are now a Tito Nutrider! :p Soon you'll even be agreeing with Merry on world events. :D

This has got to stop! You, SevenStar, Masterkiller and how many others are making the switch. If it keeps going this way Gene will have to change the name of the site to Tito Town or Liddel Land and start Mixed Martial Mart. The Got Qi girls will be reduced to walking around in high heels and thongs while holding numbers over their heads. Hmmm, maybe this aint a bad thing after all. :D

no oysters have been harmed, no white boys have been imitating the panthers.

This is the other side of when people don't understand what I am talking about.
I added alive tactical reality to my training because it didn't exist in the way I was taught and when I was confronted with it, I found that not training it revealed flaws in the methods of learning delivery on kungfu. IE: if you don't go in the water, it is highly unlikely you will ever learn to swim properly.

Not being one who takes drowning lightly, I thought it was very important to include modern methods of training into a kungfu regimen that was lacking those things. The style I learned had zero ground work, no realistic sparring and a lot of pattern work and dead drills. However, It did have a lot of good conditioning methods and I also liked some of the cultural aspects of it. THe techniques cannot be properly developed in a dead fashion, so, I have adapted them to fit into a regimen where there is more drilling and contact fighting. IN the end it has improved my game in a relatively short time and I am still surprised the idea gets bucked for teh sake of bucking it. I say to my fellow kungfu practitioners, get real, get a clue and get training in your art in such a manner as to make it count and make it alive otherwise, you really are just dancing and that's something you could learn at a ballet school.

I never did wear silkys rogue. That's those contemporary wushu f@gs. :D

MasterKiller
08-23-2005, 07:32 AM

In Shaolin MasterKiller, priest monk San Te' completes his training at Shaolin Temple in record time and is offered the head teaching position in any of the 35 Chambers. However, San Te' rejects the offer and instead opts to create the 36th Chamber---> leaving the safety and security of the temple and taking his kung fu out in the real world.

Right now, Kung Lek and myself are in the 36th Chamber. Don't bust our balls about it.

GeneChing
08-23-2005, 09:12 AM
The Got Qi girls will be reduced to walking around in high heels and thongs while holding numbers over their heads. We've been discussing got qi thongs on our KungFuMagazine forum (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867). I don't think thongs are strictly MMA, although your could argue that they are of Japanese descent. Sumo attire are sort of a cro-magnon verion of the thong. Still, just like a kilt, you never really know what's under a cheongsam. Well, those who know, do not tell. Those who tell, do not know... :cool:

MasterKiller
08-23-2005, 09:40 AM
We've been discussing got qi thongs on our KungFuMagazine forum (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37867). I don't think thongs are strictly MMA, although your could argue that they are of Japanese descent. Sumo attire are sort of a cro-magnon verion of the thong. Still, just like a kilt, you never really know what's under a cheongsam. Well, those who know, do not tell. Those who tell, do not know... :cool:

I just read Freakanomics and he makes a good case for professional Sumo wrestling being fixed.

David Jamieson
08-23-2005, 09:42 AM
G~

I guarantee your mag sales would quintiple if the Got Qi girls put on some thongs and were in every ad.

You would be a millionaire by the end of the next run!

seriously, those girls are easy on teh eyes to begin with, but with added thong power, holy moly, you'd have to third and fourth printing runs! :eek:

PangQuan
08-23-2005, 09:49 AM
DJ's thread fu really is strong.

David Jamieson
08-23-2005, 09:55 AM
I just started reading freakonomics after seeing the interview with the dude by Jon Stewart. So far, it's...ok, well it's a bit out of my regular reading stuff, but If I can getthrough David Frum's "An end to evil" then I can get through this!

To the bookmobile!