PDA

View Full Version : This month's issue Kung fu (Tai chi)

chiman12345
08-23-2005, 02:20 PM
In this month's issue of kung fu tai chi magazine there is an article about Master Chen Xiaoxing and his school of Chen Taiji. I would like information about this school and how one would go about learning the art there.

Always grateful,
KYUU

GeneChing
08-24-2005, 04:59 PM
Chen Xiaoxing is the Chen village head master. You can contact him by contacting Chenjiaguo, which is in Wenxian County, Henan Province, China. We've provided his name in Chinese and it's been my experience that you should always write the address in Chinese if you're sending it to China. I'm afraid I don't know the postcode. Perhaps it would be best to contact someone in the Chen circles who could provide more information for you. Author Stephan Berwick's contact info is at his website, which you'll find listed at the end of the article (www.truetaich.com, just in case the issue isn't right in front of you).

Vajramusti
08-24-2005, 06:47 PM
Gene- those two Chen style stories made it a very good issue.

joy chaudhuri

GeneChing
08-25-2005, 10:01 AM
I usually don't like to run two stories on the same system in a single issue (unless it's a special, of course) but those two seemed to fit together nicely like shotgun barrels. Chen village definitely has it going on. They seem to have juggled village life, traditional martial arts, and tourism/foreign students, quite well.