PDA

View Full Version : Joke Time!!

Jada
08-25-2005, 06:53 PM
Something fun for all of you!
Squirrels had over-run three churches in town. After much prayer, the elders of the first church determined that the animals were predestined to be there. Who were they to interfere with God's will? they reasoned. Soon, the squirrels multiplied. The elders of the second church, deciding that they could not harm any of God's creatures, humanely trapped the squirrels and set them free outside of town. of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back. It was only the third church that succeeded in keeping the pests away. The elders baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

Old but still funny

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to
plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging
up a garden plot. If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you
would dig the plot for me.
Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,
Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried
the BODIES.
Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug
up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old
man and left.That same day the old man received another letter from his
son.

Dear Dad,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under
the circumstances.
Love Vinnie

Hope it gives you a laugh!! :D

Tom Kagan
08-26-2005, 09:08 AM
"I just flew in from Montreal and, boy! Is my BongSao tired." -- Rene Ritchie

"Fook'em if they can't take a Juht." -- Randy Williams

"Four hours of SiuNimTao??? You think your SiGung had anything better to do than seeing how much dust could collect on his body?" -- Moy Yat

"I never learned DimMak and I never want to. Some night I might be touching myself, make a mistake, and I'd die." -- Wong Shueng Leung

"I don't have a PakSao. But, if I did, this is what it would look like." -- Pete Pajil

"After learning the opening movements of ChumKiu, do you have a Kiu-Tip?" -- Me

"Be like water." -- Bruce Lee (I find this hilarious).

"Don't meet force with force doesn't mean yield so the other guy starts to get the idea to pity you." -- Miguel Hernandez

"All my comments, although absolutely correct, are my own and do not necessarily reflect the attitudes of any other person or organization, yet." -- Steve Golden

couch
08-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Those jokes are mint.

Like peppermint.

kj
08-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Darn ... these really do belong on the Wing Chun forum! I can understand why they were moved, but it's still a darn shame because ...

a) Most of Tom's truly funny jokes don't mean a thing outside of a Wing Chun context.

b) And Wing Chun specific or not, that forum needs some MAJOR lightening up these days. [Has anyone besides me noticed that most members and former participants don't bother posting much if at all anymore???] These were just what the doctor ordered!

Nice effort anyways, Jada and Tom.

Regards,
- kj

PaulH
08-26-2005, 04:05 PM
You know Churchill once commented that you can't take a man seriously if he can't laugh. Since the Yellow Wingchuners laugh less and less overthere as time goes on, I can only logically conclude that they must be all jokers! :D

Mr Punch
08-30-2005, 04:23 PM
How many wingchunners does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

50: one to chainpunch it in cos it's always most efficient to use a straight line, and the others to stand around arguing about how they would do it in their lineage.

How many wingchunners does it take to screw in three lightbulbs?

Never been done, but at least three to argue about how they would do it!

:D