PDA

View Full Version : Internal iron palm?

phantom
01-18-2001, 10:55 PM
I have heard of an internal iron palm method that doesnot require anyyou to drop your hand on canvas bags or anything else, or require you to use liniments. However, sifus in Peter Kwok's lineage in New Jersey do an internal iron palm method where you use a canvas bag filled with mung beans as well as liniments. Could somebody please give me some more information on this? Is the information on this site,http//dokungfu.com/page7html accurate? Do you really need to follow a special diet when doing this training? Thank you for any information you can give me on this topic.

Ma_Xu_Zha
01-26-2001, 12:02 AM
His school teaches an internal iron palm, they have alot of drills for palm strikes but my friend showed me his iron palm stuff and it was the same as parks in some exercises. park doens emphasisi on hitting bags or thrusting your hand in hot coals but the use of the basic chi exercise, throwing palm and slapping palm were all similar and also hitting watermelons without breaking them and hitting the surface of water with tofu on the bottom and breaking up the tofu was part of his training.