PDA

View Full Version : Here in Houston

mexenergy
08-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone on this forum from Houston, Tx wouldn't mind meeting and working out. :) I'm interested in meeting other pratictioners of any TCM here to share ideas and maybe touch hands. Nothing ego driven, just want to make some friends :D . I've been practising wing chun for 4 years and at junior level & my club. Hope to hear from anyone. I'll go meet whereever as long as it's not too far from where I live on the south side. I'd love to go to kwoons & meet people that way, but it's not always a good idea. So PM me if need be, or let me know the clun you're with is open to having visitors. Ours is open door and all are welcome but I know everyone's else club may not be like that. Later. :cool:

hskwarrior
08-29-2005, 03:04 PM
how far away from Frisco, or Plano texas?

I have some students who train there, and there is also a group of guys who get together and spar every once and awhile.

let me know if i can connect you to them.

frank

mexenergy
08-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the invite but Plano is about 4.5 hrs away from where I live. Sometimes I go up to the Dallas area, but don't know when the next time. I'll ask again when I do. Maybe I can hook up with them then. Or if they ever decide to come to Houston, I'd be glad to meet them. Thanks anyway. :(

mexenergy
08-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Houston's MA community has been growing steadily. It's hard to believe no one has responded except for hskwarrior, which I appreciate. Hmmph! :o

htowndragon
08-30-2005, 09:30 PM
yo rudy right? this is jason, davids homeboy (does ba gua).

bustr
08-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone on this forum from Houston, Tx wouldn't mind meeting and working out. :) I'm interested in meeting other pratictioners of any TCM here to share ideas and maybe touch hands. Nothing ego driven, just want to make some friends :D . I've been practising wing chun for 4 years and at junior level & my club. Hope to hear from anyone. I'll go meet whereever as long as it's not too far from where I live on the south side. I'd love to go to kwoons & meet people that way, but it's not always a good idea. So PM me if need be, or let me know the clun you're with is open to having visitors. Ours is open door and all are welcome but I know everyone's else club may not be like that. Later. :cool:

I'm not really close to Houston but if you get over to Beaumont you're welcome to be my guest here. Just send me a PM if you're gonna be in the area.

http://www.claritythrumovement.com/index.html

Universal Self Defense
2109 Magnolia Ave
Port Neches, TX 77651
409-729-4700

mexenergy
08-31-2005, 04:48 PM
Yeah, it's me. Thanks for the invite. Will keep in touch if I decide to go across the way. Too bad it's so far away

htowndragon
08-31-2005, 09:24 PM
wut up rudy? hows dieu, viet, humphrey, william,big mike and all of them?

mexenergy
09-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Same ole same ole.

tmq888
09-16-2005, 12:10 PM
hello rudy......i am a student of henry poo yee......so do you study under humprey.....and victor......well i am in the woodlands and my name is tommy......if you dont mind the drive i would love to work out with you.....i teach a couple of kids on saturday at my resturant you are invited to come over if you wish....if you are studying under humphrey maybe you should ask him first wouldnt want to offend him just chinese proper etiquette....but yes i would love to compare styles or do hands thanks please e mail me or go to ckfa.com my contact info is there thanks again tommy quan

htowndragon
09-16-2005, 03:26 PM
ive heard of you tommy, from my sifu eugene chou ( i study ba gua). how are you guys doing?

mexenergy
09-16-2005, 10:09 PM
I sent you a pm. I'm sending another cuz I forgot to put my email on the last one. I didn't on the site an email address for you.

tmq888
09-16-2005, 10:58 PM
hello htowwn dragon........yes me and eugene are brothers in the same pai......very nice guy......sifu will be taking him in for private one on one teachings....and rudy i am not really internet smart so dont know how to pm or keep in contact....but i will be checking my e mails on a regular basis if you ever have time or in my neck of the woods give me a call....i really like sharing knowledge and ideas on different styles of kung fu........well guys talk to you laters

mexenergy
09-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I found your # on the website. I will call you, Tommy and get your email address.