PDA

View Full Version : Origins of Wing Chun

Mega_Fist
09-02-2005, 08:01 AM
My mate Andy told me about the origins of Wing Chun.

"Wing Chun comes from Judo. In 1894 Judo master Wang Chin invented Wing Chun from the throwing techniques in his style of Judo."

I think that explains why there are so many throwing techniques in Wing Chun, but I thought that it was not as old.

Any help?

"The true master fears only the spirit for among the dragons are only tigers. Fear leads to the enlightenment of the tiger."

negativecr33p
09-02-2005, 09:12 AM
That story is completely and utterly, false.

BetaSao
09-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... boy, now that's a really comical one. How true would this be??? mmmmmmm.... like saying Jennifer Aniston was really once a man but had a sex change and is now a woman.

Fajing
09-02-2005, 09:26 AM

"Wing Chun comes from Judo. In 1894 Judo master Wang Chin invented Wing Chun from the throwing techniques in his style of Judo."

I think that explains why there are so many throwing techniques in Wing Chun, but I thought that it was not as old.
"

UHHH, dam*it Beavis! I was gonna say that! Anyways......HUHHH!!
:confused:

stonecrusher69
09-02-2005, 10:08 AM
that's the lamest thing I ever heard.WCK is much older then Judo.Judo came from ju jitsu from japan.WCK is Chinese art.Judo and wck have nothing in common.

DRleungjan
09-02-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey there,

Either I'm drunk or I'm hearing crazy things....Wing Chun's origins lie in Judo!? Ummm....no....Fukien White Crane?...a high posibility...but not Judo...

As for Wing Chun being much older that Judo...well Judo is pretty old itself...it is said that Japanese wrestling began in around 720 AD and that what would eventually be known as Judo was started around the mid 1500's. But i might be totally wrong.

anerlich
09-02-2005, 10:42 PM

Your mate Andy needs to go back on his medication.

Mega_Fist
09-03-2005, 03:03 AM
Hey there,

Either I'm drunk or I'm hearing crazy things....Wing Chun's origins lie in Judo!? Ummm....no....Fukien White Crane?...a high posibility...but not Judo...

As for Wing Chun being much older that Judo...well Judo is pretty old itself...it is said that Japanese wrestling began in around 720 AD and that what would eventually be known as Judo was started around the mid 1500's. But i might be totally wrong.

I think you're right. Andy told me that I think in 1500s Judo came to China and that's probably why Leung Ting and all the other chinese Wing Chun people learnt it.

I think it would be good to see a judo vs. wing chun match as they are so similar- does anyone have a clip?

"the serpant can climb a mountain tomorrow. the tiger can have the spirit of a leopard for eternity"

kj
09-03-2005, 04:41 AM
Methinks someone is pulling somebody's leg. ;):D

Regards,
- kj

stricker
09-03-2005, 05:17 AM
judo is about 100 years old obviously its roots in jiu jitsu go way back

actually when i got my first little insight (or think i did hahaha) of wing chun it made me think it was like judo in the arms.

its funny this post must be syncronicity as the other day i heard from my mate chas down the pub that wing chuns origins were from tae kwon do which has its roots going back thousands of years in korea and not from karate which didnt come from kung fu (there may have been some wing chun influence with the hand shapes in tae kwon do though).

perhaps actually then wing chun did come from judo which was jiu jitsu influenced by tae kwon do being as its a sport with belt colours for grades etc maybe andys right just a little off track. when wing chun actually was invented they added aikido in the mix for the realistic street drills and the pole and knife came from the aikido spear and wooden stick. So wing chun is the ultimate martial art after all now it may be proven mathematically.

i think youve got the right idea just a little off track you should definitely persue this as a line of research maybe put together a phd thesis or publish a book. you seem like a natural at history especially if you like martial arts.

Mega_Fist
09-03-2005, 05:39 AM
judo is about 100 years old obviously its roots in jiu jitsu go way back

actually when i got my first little insight (or think i did hahaha) of wing chun it made me think it was like judo in the arms.

perhaps actually then wing chun did come from judo which was jiu jitsu influenced .

I'm glad someone agrees and understands properly, but you are wrong on the jiujitsu as that is a Japanese martial art and Wing Chun is Chinise.

For everyone else, if Wing Chun dind't come from the Judo then explain this-

Why they both not kick? Why they both use the hands most? Why they both most famous martial arts in the West?

Point proven I think.

stricker
09-03-2005, 05:47 AM
actually i just looked it up we're both wrong jiu jitsu is brazillian but then influenced the japanese jiu jitsu guys or maybe it was judo i dont know. theres a lot of theories its hard to know which ones to believe.

still its hard to argue with your proof. the details may need some sorting but in the final analysis i think you (and your mate andy, credit where credit is due) are right.

ShaolinWood
09-03-2005, 06:15 AM
The fact that Wing Chun and Judo uses more hands doesn't really prove anything, Chen Style taiji also uses more hands, and lots of throws and that has nothing to do with one or the other. (Wing Chun does kick though, low kicks to the knees and legs are very much used)

I personally don't think that Wing Chun comes from Judo, and I don't really believe it matters.

Interesting discussion though, but thats my oppinion.

TenTigers
09-03-2005, 06:24 AM
what is even more startling, is that I have seen both wing chun practitioners and judo practitioners, and they both have hands. and feet, two eyes, two ears,so there seems to be alot more truth in what this lad is saying. I think perhaps we look at all these traditional origins as sacred cows, never realizing that the truth is right there in front of us. Out of the mouts of babes. :D

Mega_Fist
09-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Okay, I'm glad we've established that Wing Chun came from the Judo. My next question though is who would win in a modern fight- Judo or Wing Chun?

ps. for any of you who think Jiujitsu is related to WC perhaps you should do some more research :cool:

So, if you got a Judo grandmaster and fighting a Wing Chun grandmaster who would do the winning?

"five serpants, the path lies open"

Fajing
09-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Okay, I'm glad we've established that Wing Chun came from the Judo. My next question though is who would win in a modern fight- Judo or Wing Chun?

ps. for any of you who think Jiujitsu is related to WC perhaps you should do some more research :cool:

So, if you got a Judo grandmaster and fighting a Wing Chun grandmaster who would do the winning?"

I am not sure, but I believe Judo actually originated from a different area of combat than Wing Chun. While Wing Chun was created by Buddhist monks, I believe Judo was derived from a more ancient hom*erotic style of Quick-c*ck-suck. Now I'm not positive, it's just something I heard when I was discussing lineages with Jet Li. Cheers!
P.S. I don't typically say cheers since I am an American, but due to the fact that I am downing a Rogue, I think it's appropriate. :D

anerlich
09-03-2005, 03:49 PM
For everyone else, if Wing Chun dind't come from the Judo then explain this-

Why they both not kick? Why they both use the hands most? Why they both most famous martial arts in the West?

Point proven I think.

Brilliant analysis :o , except for the following:

1. Wing Chun DOES kick.

2. Karate and boxing are more famous than either.

3. The conclusion cannot be logically derived from the premises, and 2 of the 3 premises are false.

This isn't a particularly good troll attempt .... 1.9.

So, if you got a Judo grandmaster and fighting a Wing Chun grandmaster who would do the winning?

Obviously, it would depend on the phase of the moon and various planetary alignments. Now I have a question for you:

If you and your history buff mate Andy pooled your brain cells, would you need the fingers of more than one hand to count the total number thereof?

ShaolinWood
09-04-2005, 12:15 AM
This is the most ridiculous thread I've stumbled upon.
Even though the original statements were so outragious the poster still thinkgs he's got a point...

Is this guy for real or is it just a kid playing a gag?

Mega_Fist
09-04-2005, 01:31 AM
Listen, Judo and Wing Chun are both good. I'm not cussin any of them up as one of my good friends does Judo. All I was wondering is if you got a black belt in Wing Chun to fight a Judo grandmaster then who would win?

I don't see why people get so angry when I'm just trying to start and interesting debate. :mad:

ps. for that guy who said boxing was related to Wing Chun, boxing is not even chinese!

"The road leads to the mountain of enlightenment for the spiritual mind"

Fajing
09-04-2005, 08:20 AM
Listen, Judo and Wing Chun are both good. I'm not cussin any of them up as one of my good friends does Judo. All I was wondering is if you got a black belt in Wing Chun to fight a Judo grandmaster then who would win?I don't see why people get so angry when I'm just trying to start and interesting debate. :mad:
ps. for that guy who said boxing was related to Wing Chun, boxing is not even chinese!

Dude, what is the deal? I think sashes are used more commonly than belts in Chinese styles. :D Secondly, I'm pretty sure that Judo came from Japan. Most importantly, the debate of who would win, an upper level Wing Chun student or a Judo grandmaster, who the hell knows. We can't know! Who are the fighters? How physically fit/skilled are they? Sorry, but this question is something I would have asked my buddy back in 4th grade. It's impossible to determine without knowing who we're talking about, friend. :confused: My advice is to study both and decide for yourself. Then you will have good experience in two rather DIFFERENT martial styles.
:D

Mega_Fist
09-04-2005, 10:38 AM
My advice is to study both and decide for yourself. Then you will have good experience in two rather DIFFERENT martial styles.

Actually for your information I'm basically black belt in several styles of martial art. I was thinking of studying under the master Ashida Kim in America as he was reccmended to me by my mate Andy.

As for the Wing Chun vs. Judo- who cares? I'm mean for goodness sake, surely it's about WHO not WHAT STYLE! Just grow up honestly.

"5 styles, 5 techniques, 5 tigers"

lawrenceofidaho
09-04-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm basically black belt in several styles of martial art. I was thinking of studying under the master Ashida Kim in America as he was reccmended to me by my mate Andy.
Why?? :confused:

What do you hope to learn from Ashida KIm?

Before you pick up and move to study under him, I'd suggest you do some research on the net. -There are entire webpages dedicated to making jokes about this guy.

-On the other hand, maybe you'd be a perfect fit at ol' Ashida's dojo...... (Check it out for yourself just in case your mate Andy is trying to pull one over on you.)
;)
-L

lawrenceofidaho
09-04-2005, 11:02 AM
I am not sure, but I believe Judo actually originated from a different area of combat than Wing Chun. While Wing Chun was created by Buddhist monks, I believe Judo was derived from a more ancient hom*erotic style of Quick-c*ck-suck. Now I'm not positive, it's just something I heard when I was discussing lineages with Jet Li. Cheers!
P.S. I don't typically say cheers since I am an American, but due to the fact that I am downing a Rogue, I think it's appropriate. :D
How many Rogues had you drank before you posted your colorful take on Judo's origin?
-Know your drink limits, and try not to forget your manners, eh?

P.S. I don't typically say "eh?", since I'm an American, but due to the fact I am about to head to the store and pick up a six pack of Kokanee, I think it's appropriate.
;)
-Lawrence

lawrenceofidaho
09-04-2005, 11:05 AM
http://www.kokaneebeer.com/

Good stuff....... :)

Fajing
09-04-2005, 11:42 AM
How many Rogues had you drank before you posted your colorful take on Judo's origin?
-Know your drink limits, and try not to forget your manners, eh?

P.S. I don't typically say "eh?", since I'm an American, but due to the fact I am about to head to the store and pick up a six pack of Kokanee, I think it's appropriate.
;)
-Lawrence

LOL, right on! No offense to Judo. Just mocking this guy's ridiculous post. LET THE DRINKING BEGIN. :p :D

Fajing
09-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Actually for your information I'm basically black belt in several styles of martial art. I was thinking of studying under the master Ashida Kim in America as he was reccmended to me by my mate Andy.

Whatever dude! You clearly possess NO martial skills. What you learned on POWER RANGERS doesn't count. Turn off the KARATE KID and go study under a real professional. By the time you graduate from High School, you might be a decent fighter. ;) PEACE OUT!!

anerlich
09-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I don't see why people get so angry when I'm just trying to start and interesting debate.

You're the only one getting angry here. The rest of us are taknig the pi$$, like you are.

"Interesting debates" generally have to be on subjects at least tenuously related with reality.

I was thinking of studying under the master Ashida Kim in America as he was reccmended to me by my mate Andy.

You need to find some smarter "mates", buddy. Your mate Andy is delusional.

Is he an imaginary friend?

monkeyfoot
09-05-2005, 08:15 AM
troll....................

Mega_Fist
09-05-2005, 10:00 AM
You can insult me. You can insult Wing Chun. You can insult Judo. You can EVEN insult Ashida Kim, but NEVER insult my mate Andy (Judo Grandmaser) or he will demonstrate his skills on you.

If any of you keep on insulting me then I might take serious action involving Andy and a judo katana.

I'm actually trying to have an interesting discussion but you people are sooo sad just insulting Wing Chun ALLL the time-loozers!

"the sound of the water upon the tiger is spirutual"

stricker
09-05-2005, 10:21 AM
hey mega fist, hahahaha each post of yours is better than the last. the one about boxing not even being chinese had me in stitches. really though dude given the other posts drowning everything in pure s h i t e perhaps this isnt the best time for your brand of humour. you should come back with a better one when the real loons are back in the asylum, know what im sayin?

Mega_Fist
09-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Right, if you think your hard try breaking branches of trees on you! You may be respected online, but anytime you think ur hard enough you can take on me and my mates and the joke will be on you.

My made Andy (Judo Grandmaster) could WASTTE any of you lozers so you can fight him...if you're man enough.

"True power is the spiritual of the mind"

Fajing
09-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Right, if you think your hard try breaking branches of trees on you! You may be respected online, but anytime you think ur hard enough you can take on me and my mates and the joke will be on you.

My made Andy (Judo Grandmaster) could WASTTE any of you lozers so you can fight him...if you're man enough.

First of all you misspelled the word "maid" when you said "your made Andy." I wasn't aware that you were learning from your MAID. This explains alot. When your maid, AKA, your MAN, finishes teaching you NINJITSU, you two should tie the knot. Avoid living in sin, homie. It f*cks with your feng shui.
:D :D :D :D :D

anerlich
09-05-2005, 06:18 PM
If any of you keep on insulting me then I might take serious action involving Andy and a judo katana.

I know what a katana is, but what's a judo katana? Is it used for cutting judo chops, maybe?

I'd like to study under a judo grandmaster. Does your mate Andy have a web page or a club? I looked on Google, but, to my surprise, could find nothing related to a Judo Grandmaster called Andy or Andrew. Please help me!

Mega_Fist
09-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Hiya Anerlich,

Thank you for your interest. A Judo Katana is like a normal one but it's more deadly because the blade is made for cutting techniques better than the stabbing.

Andy is too alternative to have his own website but if you're interested in joining his clan the White Dragons then you can send me some information about yourself and we'll see if you're man enough.

We train every day in his dojo in judo, wing chun, general shaolin, and animal martial arts.

I'm soon to learn weapons like judo katana, nunchukus, sai swords, bo-staff and other wicked weapons.

so just send us a message if you want to join!

"the power is more deadly than the fist"

ShaolinWood
09-06-2005, 09:45 AM
A daito is a Japanese sword longer that 2 shaku. Either called a Tachi or a Katana
(A Shaku is roughly 30cm in length)

The katana is used for cutting and stabbing but the stabbing technique isn't really custom.

A Katana designed for practicing cuttin is called a iaito, or a "sword for Iai"

There are no such thing as a Judo Katana and there are no "Stabbing katana" either.
The straight "ninja-katana" you see in the movies was created recently and is not traditional.

Ninjas used regular katana like the samurai plus extra weapons that didn't conform to Bushido.

Mega_Fist
09-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Yeah I actually knew all of that. All I was saying is that the Katana is more stabbing than the Daito which is more like slashing etc.

anyway I'm learning bojutsu (if any of you even know what that is!) from Ashida Kim in two weeks to unlucky to all you losers who won't be training with the grandmaster himself.

"energy is the essence by which the power is the tiger"

rfbrown3
09-06-2005, 11:07 AM
For the true and correct history of Judo, a Japanese art founded by Jigro Kano in 1882, go to this Website; History of Judo (http://www.afmaa.com/judo.html).

RFB

ShaolinWood
09-06-2005, 11:34 AM
All I was saying is that the Katana is more stabbing than the Daito which is more like slashing etc.

I'm sorry but no it's not.

A Daito and a Katana is the same thing. a Daito is a class of sword which a Katana falls under.

but if you have a special Judo Katana that's cool too

rfbrown3
09-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Huh? NO such thing. There are no weapon forms in Judo!

RFB

sunkuen
09-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Duh!!!!!!!

Mega_Fist
09-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Huh? NO such thing. There are no weapon forms in Judo!

RFB

Try learning some real judo- what do you think a katana is even used in! duh!

I personally practise 5 judo weapon forms every day and my mate Andy (Judo Grandmaster) once told me that when he was in London this man attacked him with a baseball bat, and Andy stole it and used the judo weapon techniqes to defend himself.

So, no weapons in Judo? I think you need a lesson from my mate Andy

"the real is the mind of the spiritual"

rfbrown3
09-06-2005, 02:51 PM
That's right, there are no weapon forms in Judo. At least in REAL Judo.

You and your mate, Andy are so full of BS that I am having to put on waders when I read your posts.

However OTOH, as I lurk through all the threads on the forum that you have started, I am laughing my a$$ off at them. You are entertaining if nothing else. I have decided that either you are one a$$ ignorant hillbilly or you are one funny comedian.

Either way, thanks for providing an entertaining afternoon at my computer.

RFB

rfbrown3
09-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah, the Katana is used in Kenjutsu (http://www.martial-way.com/kenjutsu.html) and in Iaido (http://www.iaido.org/) , but NOT JUDO! LOL!!!!

RFB

anerlich
09-06-2005, 03:04 PM
A Judo Katana is like a normal one but it's more deadly because the blade is made for cutting techniques better than the stabbing.

And here was me thinking the normal katana was quite the cutting implement. How come I've never seen these in shops, advertised for sale on Ebay, etc.?

Andy is too alternative to have his own website but if you're interested in joining his clan the White Dragons

Sounds like he's so alternative he exists in another universe, one only accessible through your imagination. A sort of Shangri-La, Never-never Land, perhaps?

The Whilte Dragons? Sounds a little too KKK-ish for me.

then you can send me some information about yourself and we'll see if you're man enough.

You'll have to settle for what's in my profile. Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself, then maybe we could compare ourselves and see whther it's worth submitting an application.

We train every day in his dojo in judo, wing chun, general shaolin, and animal martial arts.

Where is his dojo? Which city, country? Or planet?

I'm soon to learn weapons like judo katana, nunchukus, sai swords, bo-staff and other wicked weapons.

Wow :cool:

so just send us a message if you want to join!

Since Andy is too alternative to have a website, or presumably, an email address, how would I do that? Telepathy? Smoke signal? Carrier pigeon? Or perhaps a big searchlight with a big "A" for Andy pasted over it, sort of like the Bat-Signal?

I could send *you* a private message, I guess, but I hope you can understand I'd prefer to deal with the organ-grinder rather than the monkey, especially when - forgive me! - I have some reservations about whether Andy actually exists ...

sunkuen
09-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah, the Katana is used in Kenjutsu (http://www.martial-way.com/kenjutsu.html) and in Iaido (http://www.iaido.org/) , but NOT JUDO! LOL!!!!

RFB
I think your forgetting the fact that both Kenjutsu AND Iaido came from the mother art of Judo!!! In fact in the beginning there wasn'o Bushido only Jushido.

p.s. Anerlich I love the bat signal with the "BIG A for Andy" thing!!! lol

Edmund
09-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Actually there used to be weapons forms in Judo! Kano formed Judo to preserve the old arts that were becoming unpopular when Japan was trying to modernize.
Including weapon arts. They were all taught at the kodokan.

So it wasn't just Tenjin Shinyo ryu and Kito ryu.

http://members.aol.com/Cunningham/ju01014.htm

Due to WWII and the occupation of Japan, the weapon arts died out in Judo.

Even complete morons like Andy can spout some elements of truth. :eek:
But he'd be a touch too young to actually know any Judo weapon arts. :)

I call for a ban on Mega_Fist. He's an idiot and stupidity shouldn't be encouraged.

That's right, there are no weapon forms in Judo. At least in REAL Judo.

You and your mate, Andy are so full of BS that I am having to put on waders when I read your posts.

However OTOH, as I lurk through all the threads on the forum that you have started, I am laughing my a$$ off at them. You are entertaining if nothing else. I have decided that either you are one a$$ ignorant hillbilly or you are one funny comedian.

Either way, thanks for providing an entertaining afternoon at my computer.

RFB

Mega_Fist
09-07-2005, 12:31 AM
Actually there used to be weapons forms in Judo! Kano formed Judo to preserve the old arts that were becoming unpopular when Japan was trying to modernize.

At last someone understands! Before the world war whcih was 1939-1945 for those of you that don't know, the judo masters would teach LOADS of weapons particularly Judo Katana. My mate Andy (Judo Grandmaster) learnt off John Takeshi whose master was before the war period and so he learned the weapons. John Takeshi was 9th Dan in Judo and was very skilled in randori which means sparring.

Now, at my dojo we learn randori and also weapons. If you've got a problem with that then we can sort it out...if you're man enough.

"the serpant is more powerful thart the graceful swallow"

Finny
09-07-2005, 01:03 AM

So it wasn't just Tenjin Shinyo ryu and Kito ryu.

Not strictly true, Edmund - by the time 'Kodokan Judo' was formulated, they were no longer taught as 'Tenjin Shinyo Ryu' and 'Kito Ryu', but as a conglomerate, altered and modernised 'Judo'.

Shimizu Takaji was brought in to teach Shinto Muso Ryu Jojutsu, but once again this is not 'Judo' - it's Shinto Muso Ryu.

Edmund
09-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Sorry Mega_Fist.

They didn't teach weapons widely. If you read the article you would have known that.

You lose again.

At last someone understands! Before the world war whcih was 1939-1945 for those of you that don't know, the judo masters would teach LOADS of weapons particularly Judo Katana. My mate Andy (Judo Grandmaster) learnt off John Takeshi whose master was before the war period and so he learned the weapons. John Takeshi was 9th Dan in Judo and was very skilled in randori which means sparring.

Edmund
09-07-2005, 01:11 AM
Not strictly true, Edmund - by the time 'Kodokan Judo' was formulated, they were no longer taught as 'Tenjin Shinyo Ryu' and 'Kito Ryu', but as a conglomerate, altered and modernised 'Judo'.

Shimizu Takaji was brought in to teach Shinto Muso Ryu Jojutsu, but once again this is not 'Judo' - it's Shinto Muso Ryu.

I was referring to rfbrown3's article link which claimed Judo was based on those two arts.

ShaolinWood
09-07-2005, 01:56 AM
OK, I'm pretty sure that MEGA_FIST is not really a dumb*$$, he's a normal dude spoofing on this forum and taking all of us for a ride to think that he really believes the things he claims to.

Come on:"
So does anyone know chi? I want to learn it so I can break stuff- I'd love to be abel to fight peolple and hurt them like in street fighter 2 alpha for megadrive."

And all this about the Judo Katana? It's really good entertainment though, and I have enjoyed reading it.

So thanks MEGA_FIST, I think you're allright. You have a pretty good sense of humour :)

Finny
09-07-2005, 01:58 AM
hehe - my mistake Edmund.

That article's pretty much rubbish. It is true that Judo is based primarily on Tenjin Shinyo Ryu and Kito Ryu - almost exclusively. But the rest of that article is garbage.

The Tenjin Shinyo Ryu was a soft martial art that stressed harmony as opposed to combat

Tenjin Shinyo Ryu 'soft'?? oookay - I guess the author's never seen any Tenjin Shinyo Ryu.

In developing Judo, Kano removed all of the Ju-Jitsu techniques that were dangerous when attempted.

Like I said - garbage....

rfbrown3
09-07-2005, 06:25 AM
Thanks to Edmund and Finny for the clarifications and corrections to anything I may have posted. I was just trying to find anything on the Internet that would give an accurate history of Judo as some of the things in this thread seemed to me to be way off base.

Yes I agree that ever who Mega_Fist is, he is someone who enjoys pulling everyone's string and cannot possibly be serious, and has kept us all entertained with his antics.

Thanks again,

RFB

Finny
09-07-2005, 07:04 AM
No worries RFB, I wasn't trying to rubbish you or anything - I've seen a really good account of the early days of Judo online somewhere - I'll have a look around for it.

Yes I agree that ever who Mega_Fist is, he is someone who enjoys pulling everyone's string and cannot possibly be serious, and has kept us all entertained with his antics.

Agreed.

Finny
09-07-2005, 07:33 AM
It's not the article I was thinking of, but it's an entertaining read (and accurate):

http://www.furyu.com/archives/issue3/judo.html

I'll post the other one when I find it...

Fajing
09-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Yes I agree that ever who Mega_Fist is, he is someone who enjoys pulling everyone's string and cannot possibly be serious, and has kept us all entertained with his antics.RFB

I don't agree! His humor is fukin DRY! :eek: Go watch RAW or something MEGAFIST YOURSELF! :D :D :D

Mega_Fist
09-07-2005, 10:34 AM
I'm fed up with all you messing me around. I just want to train to be a master. Anyway I'm pretty good friends with the moderator so I could have you all wasted but I just don't want to. I could have you wasted in real life too from my gang but I just don't want to.

All I'm trying to do is have an intellectual convo about chi and judo and all that stuff. If you boys can't hack it then go away. For me, just want to do general intellectual stuff.

I've got a very high IQ and am very good at science and english and all that stuff.

Clearly the world of online martial arts is too mainstream for me- I'm pretty alternative so I'll just train with Andy (judo grandmaster) and develop chi and all that stuff.

As for Wing Chun coming from Judo or visa versa, maybe we'll never know. We've opended a door to a world to big for us. Judo, WT, Chicken, Egg. Who can say which came first?

All I know is that in 1954 there was a meeting in Asia between John Takeshi (Judo 9th Dan) and Wang Chin (Wing Chun megamaster) and they became amazing friends. My mate Andy (judo grandmaster) was taught by John Takeshi.

"the fire of the spirit is more spiritual than the soul"

Mortal1
09-07-2005, 12:33 PM
For the record I would take you and your mate Andy and bang your little hollow self deluded ninja turtle heads together.

Now get back to class before Ms. Chokesondik notices you missing.

anerlich
09-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Anyway I'm pretty good friends with the moderator so I could have you all wasted but I just don't want to.

LOL! Go ahead, make my day ...

I've got a very high IQ and am very good at science and english and all that stuff.

Your talents do not extend to history, by all indications.

Wing Chun megamaster

LOL :p

As for Wing Chun coming from Judo or visa versa, maybe we'll never know.

So you'll be even better at English and all that stuff, it's VICE versa. And actually, I think the facts (or in this case, the lack thereof) are fairly well established.

All I know is that in 1954 there was a meeting in Asia between John Takeshi (Judo 9th Dan) and Wang Chin (Wing Chun megamaster) and they became amazing friends. My mate Andy (judo grandmaster) was taught by John Takeshi.

Sounds like all these dudes are pretty alternative too, since Google's never heard of any of them either.

Anyway, you've now put your foot in your mouth up to the knee. Wing Chun's been around for about three hundred years, but the grandmaster, megamaster, and presumably the mixmaster and the stairmaster, didn't meet, according to you, until 1954. BZZZZZT! Sorry, nice try but you lose!

Edmund
09-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Not sure why you state it's garbage without giving a reason. It tends to hold little weight.

As it is, perhaps you should argue the point with the author. It seems he has presented some research on the history of Judo before. You could compare your notes to his.

hehe - my mistake Edmund.

That article's pretty much rubbish. It is true that Judo is based primarily on Tenjin Shinyo Ryu and Kito Ryu - almost exclusively. But the rest of that article is garbage.

Tenjin Shinyo Ryu 'soft'?? oookay - I guess the author's never seen any Tenjin Shinyo Ryu.

Like I said - garbage....

Mega_Fist
09-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Your talents do not extend to history, by all indications.!

Alright, when was the Battle of Waterloo? The Battle of Waterloo, fought on June 18, 1815, was Napoleon Bonaparte's last battle. The battlefield is in Belgium, about 12 miles SSE of the town of Waterloo, at 50°40?45? N 4°24?25? E. After his exile to Elba, he had reinstalled himself on the throne of France for a Hundred Days. During this time, the forces of the rest of Europe converged on him, commanded by United Kingdom's Duke of Wellington, and Prussia's Gebhard von Blücher. I knew all of that from memory.

As for Wing Chun, if you are claiming it doesn't have weapons (like katana and bo staff etc.) then I think this website might be interesting! http://www.wle.com/products/VPWCF.html

I could definately have you banned but I just don't want to as I have the spirit of the bushido.

"the swan is the power of the goose"

ShaolinWood
09-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Hey MEGA_FIST, I must say I respect your Bushido ways.
Since you have the power to ban your enemies (which I am not- please take note) and still doesn't...many hours of meditation and you just stay humble.

Great lesson right from Sifu Andy(grand master) I presume?

Mega_Fist
09-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey MEGA_FIST, I must say I respect your Bushido ways.
Since you have the power to ban your enemies (which I am not- please take note) and still doesn't...many hours of meditation and you just stay humble.

Great lesson right from Sifu Andy(grand master) I presume?

Thank you ShaolinWood. It is good to have a fellow martial brother. My mate Andy is thinking of setting up his own martial art actually based on Judo and Bojutsu. I know that many people can't understand the power of my skills but I tend to train about 5 hours a day so not suprising really.

I'm also really good at reading books and general cleverness really.

"Arigato" ShaolinWood.

by the way "Arigato" means "thank you" in Chinese as you didn't know those of you who are stupid.

"the tiger is the essence"

stonecrusher69
09-08-2005, 10:17 AM
If you train 5 hrs a day how do you find time to rattle on here?

Mega_Fist
09-08-2005, 11:10 AM
I train Katana technique 5-6, Judo throws kata 6-7, Judo kicking 7-8 and Hop Gar 8-9.

If you'd like some advice from me on how to train better then just ask- I'll tell you all you need.

"the man who has the immoratal power of the spiritual mind"

rfbrown3
09-08-2005, 12:41 PM
by the way "Arigato" means "thank you" in Chinese as you didn't know those of you who are stupid.
Wow Jethro, I guess that is a Chinese word that came from Japanese just like Wing Chun came from Judo, huh? LOL!!

But then I was never smart enough to be a double-knot spy, a brain surgeon, AND an astronaut or soda jerk like you Jethro. Tell your Uncle Jed and Granny hi for me. :D

RFB

anerlich
09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Alright, when was the Battle of Waterloo?

Why. were there Wing Chun judoka there?

As for Wing Chun, if you are claiming it doesn't have weapons

Why would I claim such a thing? I never did.

I could definately have you banned

LOL, prove it. If you can't, then you, Grandmaster Andy, John Takeshi 9th Dan and the WC megamaster he met in 1954 and had an amazing friendship with are all full of it.

but I just don't want to as I have the spirit of the bushido.

I think you mean the spirit of the BULLshido.

Judo kicking

LOL, you said earlier above that part of the evidence for the judo/WC link was that neither art had kicks (and you were wrong about WC).

So you must be doing sweet FA between 7 and 8 - that's where you find the time to pos on the forum, right?

by the way "Arigato" means "thank you" in Chinese

LOL, it's Japanese, you d0rk, unless its some Chinese dialect other than Cantonese or Mandarin I've never heard of. Chinese pig-Latin, perhaps? or should that be pig-Cantonese or pig-Mandarin?

KPM
09-09-2005, 02:49 AM
"Arigato" ShaolinWood.

"

Either this guy is a bigger moron than Dave Mead, or he is sitting back and laughing his butt off because you guys are taking him even half way seriously.

Keith

ShaolinWood
09-09-2005, 03:13 AM
yappari Mega_fist!

Mega_Fist
09-09-2005, 07:32 AM
I agree with you Mega_fist and would like to start training with you. I'm glad someone knows the truth. You are really cool and I really want to train with you as you are clever (talking about Waterloo etc.) and really skillful at martial arts and judo etc. Well done

Thank you very much, I'm very busy training and reading philosophy and science and literature but I'm sure you can train with me soon.

"the shaolin is the essence of the powerful"

Hungfutkune
09-10-2005, 01:50 AM
Hey Megafist,

Maybe I can train with you too and you can teach me kung fu and stuff.
Better yet, maybe you can teach me english and stuff too, because you study many different things.

Actually I must say this forum was very very very funny (could you please correct my english in the sentence Megafist).

While I was reading it, i had to make sure there was no hidden cameras, because I thought at any moment Ashton Kutcher was going to come out of nowhere and Punk me.

Oh well I must return to my training in the Chinese art of Samurai Ninjutsu with the traditional weapon the Nunchuka.

Thanks for a night of great laughter ( you should take this on the road )

couch
09-11-2005, 11:47 AM
I gotta say: I'm having a blast reading this thread.

I gotta get me a Wing Chun program where I can become a certified
MEGAMASTER.

This 12-year-old is kicking back with his buddy's laffing at everything he's posting. I'm laffing too.

Peace,
Kenton

Mega_Fist
09-11-2005, 02:27 PM
If I was 12 would I know what drugs are? No. But I happen to have smoked before to impress my mates. Cogito Ergo Sum...I'm clearly not 12! Also "Cogito Ergo Sum" is from Descartes which I know LOADS about.

Just wondering what kind of chi you Wing Chunners practise?

"the crane is the essence of the spiritual" John Takeshi (Bojutsu Master)

rfbrown3
09-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Hey Jethro, ur uh excuse me, I mean Cliff Claven (see my explanation of this on the main forum), I think you may have smoked too much of something other than what they sell in retail stores, if you know what I mean! :D

RFB

azwingchun
09-11-2005, 02:50 PM
I wasn't going to say anything.....but how come as I read this I keep seeing the face of Napoleon Dynamite. Maybe even the scene where he is taking the self-defense class! ;) LOL!!!!!!

Liddel
09-11-2005, 03:15 PM
"For everyone else, if Wing Chun dind't come from the Judo then explain this-

1)"Why they both not kick?

Answer) Your obviously not doing/or have never seen VT, We have 8 formal kicks.

2) "Why they both use the hands most?"

Answer) Because we as humans use our hands for almost everything.

3) "Why they both most famous martial arts in the West?"

Answer) IMHO i think Karate is one of the most well known in the west. Any martial art to a laymen would most often be refered to as Karate in my experience.

"Point proven I think."

No, i dont think !

Tai Bo uses hands most, that must be from judo and VT, and table tennis has no kicks, it must be our ancestor art. :rolleyes:

anerlich
09-11-2005, 03:36 PM
But I happen to have smoked before to impress my mates.

The failure of that strategy has become evident.

monkeyspoon
09-12-2005, 04:46 AM
i think this thread sums everything up nicely

SimonM
09-12-2005, 05:45 AM

HOLY CRAP! Here I've been going around saying Xie Xie to people and I should have been saying Arigato! :eek: And all those Chinese people who keep saying Xie Xie... I wonder what they are really saying if not "thank you". Mabey Xie Xie really means white-skinned devil.

[/sarcasm]

You really are the most stupid person on earth aren't you?

Sincerely,

Simon McNeil
In China.

SimonM
09-12-2005, 05:51 AM
Actually I think I must revise a statement I made earlier today in another thread. I don't think Vasquez and Mega_Fist share notes. I think they are the same troll using two nicks. The pattern is the same. They blab on about their great teacher, make a bunch of claims about their own skills and then start offering to teach all of us serious practicioners. Come on Admin can you do something about these trolls please!

SimonM
09-12-2005, 05:54 AM
Now, at my dojo we learn randori and also weapons. If you've got a problem with that then we can sort it out...if you're man enough.
"

You've already got my invite, you and your M8T Andy. So you up for a trip to the worker's paradise? I'll even put you up on my couch until your bruises heal.

Oh and just for a laugh why don't you add ol' Ashida to your posse of death. Tell him that I still want that match and I don't care how many times he bans me from his website for calling him the cowardly scheister he is; next time I get drunk and am ****ed off enough by trolls like you I_Eat_Ninjas will return!

SimonM
09-12-2005, 06:14 AM
http://www.kokaneebeer.com/

Good stuff....... :)

Dude! That's like... crap Canuk beer made for teenagers parties. You want the good stuff: go with Sleemans or Rickards. Or do what a lot of Canadians do when they have taste too refined for Molsons and Labatts, buy European Beer, Corona or Amarca Bavaria.

Or Tsing Tao is always good.

Especially when you live in China and the alternatives are Hans Beer, Xing Hua Cun and Bud.

Thaegen
09-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Mega fist?

May I become your student?
Cause I do WT and to be honest, I am tired of getting beaten up by girls.
Do I get a flashy uniform? Do I need to meet you for training or can we train in a cyber training hall?

Thanks Mega fist and I am looking to meet the master of masters Andy

Mega_Fist
09-12-2005, 09:48 AM
Thaegen, you no longer have to fear (for fear is a sign of weakness) about being beaten. I will train you online in the school of Judo that I have learned from Andy who learned it from John Takeshi.

However, to prove your devotion you must answer this riddle.

"If the tiger has the spiritual, the serpant has..."?

Good luck my friend

rfbrown3
09-12-2005, 11:17 AM
You know, I think I could easily beat Andy (Judo Nunchuka Grandmaster) because I have read lots of Bruce Tegner's books and have seen several martial arts movies, plus I actually have had for reals martial arts training up close AND in person. ;)

But OTOH, who knows, maybe Andy (Judo Nunchuka Grandmaster) could show me a thing or two, like maybe.... HOW TO SHUT UP HIS IMBECILE M8, MEGA_FIST, ONCE AND FOR ALL!

RFB

anerlich
09-12-2005, 03:57 PM
"If the tiger has the spiritual, the serpant has..."?

Serpant? Is that something like a trouser snake?

Mega_Fist
09-13-2005, 12:39 PM
Serpant? Is that something like a trouser snake?

Childish childish. My mate Andy can do the splits by the way which means that he can do judo kicking very well.

"the power of the judo kick can destroy the enemy within" John Takeshi

anerlich
09-13-2005, 04:06 PM
Childish childish.

Look who's talking. Had any luck with the mod getting me banned yet, you being friends and all?

My mate Andy can do the splits by the way which means that he can do judo kicking very well.

I can do the splits as well, by the way, so I guess I could pick it up very easily, especially since you said earlier in the thread that judo had no kicks.

Liddel
09-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Mega, I HAVE heard of grandmaster Andy.
He is good. :eek:

Why do you ask people to fight you AND your mates, why not one on one ?

How bout two on two you and your mate versus me and my BEST friend Steve Segal.
He's in between made for TV movies now so we've got some time for a battle...

I warn you though, him and i both know the art of 5 point - kick your a$$ - exploding brain technique.
If i used it, i could render you retarded, however i fear you havent recovered from the last time someone used it on you.
I think thats the school bell ringing, gotta go...

Fajing
09-13-2005, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Mega_Fist]Childish childish. My mate Andy can do the splits by the way which means that he can do judo kicking very well.

Dude, tell your MATE, Andy, to pull his bo staff out of your A$$. :eek: :eek: :eek:

hskwarrior
09-13-2005, 08:13 PM
hung sing choy lee fut is the most famous in the west! :mad:

Finny
09-13-2005, 10:50 PM
Is Pedro there?

I'm training to be a cage fighter...

Mega_Fist
09-14-2005, 12:16 AM
I think thats the school bell ringing, gotta go...

You go to school!?? that's so sad. Me and my mates don't bother- we just go into town and smoke.

But thanks for saying nice things about sensei Andy, I'm glad someone has some respect.

"the self is the mind of the opponent" Win Chu

Mega_Fist
09-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Right, seeing as none of you are brave enough to reply I can only assume that you all accept the origins of Wing Chun.

Mortal1
09-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Keep up the high level, dry, trolling! lolol

Mega_Fist
09-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Right you think you're cool. Answer me this, what is wooden dummy?

Oh don't know? Thought so much.

This is the answer that I know from memory:

"Wooden dummy"
Muk Yan Jong (???; pinyin: můrénzhu?ng; Yale Cantonese: muk6 yan4 jong1; "wooden dummy")
The Muk Yan Jong form is performed with a "wooden dummy", a contraption made from several wooden posts, representing a human opponent. The wooden dummy is used to train and test Wing Chun techniques.

snakebyte8
09-22-2005, 05:56 PM
Does your mate Master Andy give you Judo wedgies when your not looking? Hope you weren't wearing your thong! :eek: Congrats on your viewings mate, last count of 2330 seems like your winning. Hi score goes to-----Mega Fist ;)

anerlich
09-22-2005, 09:10 PM
This is the answer that I know from memory:

For some reason, the "answer you know from memory" is uncannily similar to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_dummy

:p

Mega_Fist
09-24-2005, 02:16 AM
For some reason, the "answer you know from memory" is uncannily similar to:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wooden_dummy

:p

Yeah well they either must have copied me or someone on this forum saw my wisdom and then wrote that website.

My point is I'm way wiser and more spiritual than all of you.

Finny
09-24-2005, 03:17 AM
Is Gene on sick leave or something? - Will someone ban this fool please?!?!

Mega_Fist
09-24-2005, 04:46 AM
Oh so you're calling me a "fool" are you. That's just childish and sad. I'm here to discuss the Origins of Wing Chun not to bitc hh about each other. That's so sad.

KPM
09-24-2005, 05:15 AM

Oh! So that's why you engage in trolling and petty arguments? Why is everyone still humoring this "wise" guy?

Keith

Mega_Fist
09-24-2005, 07:30 AM
Listen "Keith" if that is your real name, you think you're wiser than me? Okay, when a tree falls over in a forest and nobody's there, does it make a sound?

Don't know the answer?
Thought not.

This is the answer- if the spirit of the tree is enlightened then the tree will fall like a river flowing from the mountains.

Fajing
09-24-2005, 07:43 AM
Listen "Keith" if that is your real name, you think you're wiser than me? Okay, when a tree falls over in a forest and nobody's there, does it make a sound?

Don't know the answer?
Thought not.

This is the answer- if the spirit of the tree is enlightened then the tree will fall like a river flowing from the mountains.

MEGA FIST YOURSELF, please shut the hell up!!! Dude, go play with your MASTER Andy's, dragon pole. I hear that you two engage in unnatural forms of CHI SAU. :p

SimonM
09-24-2005, 08:11 AM
Is Gene on sick leave or something? - Will someone ban this fool please?!?!

I think Gene sees him as beneath contempt and mildly amusing with his purile, sophmoric and juvenile actions. Rise above him and sneer down in mild disgust like the rest of us. :D :cool: :p

KPM
09-24-2005, 01:09 PM

Don't know the answer?
Thought not.

If a fool has no audience, does he even amuse himself?

Keith

anerlich
09-24-2005, 11:33 PM

Opinions vary. I'm guessing you're about twelve years old.

I'm not sure trees have spirits .... no neurotransmitters. Maybe your perception of them has something to do with all that smoking you did in the city to impress your mates.

Yeah well they either must have copied me

The world is full of idiots, but few would be that foolish.

Mega_Fist
09-26-2005, 12:41 AM
The world is full of idiots, but few would be that foolish.

Oh you're so wise! What a profound statement! Seriously, get a ninjitsustyle spirituality before you talk to me again.

anerlich
09-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Seriously, get a ninjitsustyle spirituality before you talk to me again.

"Seriously"? :p :p :p

Mega_Fist
10-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Right, seeing as lots of people are becoming jealous of my spirituality I've decided to issue a saying of the day.

"The mind is the spiritual of the tiger"

anerlich
10-09-2005, 03:26 PM
"The mind is the spiritual of the tiger"

I gather correct grammar and spirituality are unrelated.

SimonM
10-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I think that Mega Fist believes there is an inverse relationship between spirituality and grammar.

viper
10-09-2005, 10:08 PM
mega fist u say ur spirtual why engage in trash talking then i dont know this andy friend of urs therefore i wont dis him but i will say perhaps u should do some research of ur own and not just take someones word just because there ur friend wing chun is a well known art and both judo and wing chun share many things but then so do many other things look into things for urself and a belt does not make u a good fighter ok training disipline and respect do mega fist i think u have to grow and no i wont fight u i train so i dont have to fight i train to express myself and loose my ego and to defend myself if i have to im not giving it to u just some sound advice

p.s i dont use grammer this a forum and i like to be casual thats all.

"stop searching and it will be in ur pocket if u check it was there all along"

AmanuJRY
10-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Dude! That's like... crap Canuk beer made for teenagers parties. You want the good stuff: go with Sleemans or Rickards. Or do what a lot of Canadians do when they have taste too refined for Molsons and Labatts, buy European Beer, Corona or Amarca Bavaria.

Or Tsing Tao is always good.

Especially when you live in China and the alternatives are Hans Beer, Xing Hua Cun and Bud.

Gotta agree L, Kokanee is for wussies and guys with screen names like Mega-fist and Death Touch.
Corona sucks too.

newcastlebrown.com (http://www.newcastlebrown.com/)

anerlich
10-09-2005, 10:52 PM
i dont use grammer

That was a redundant statement after the post that preceded it.

viper
10-09-2005, 11:00 PM
redundant yet tru

anerlich
10-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Fair enough.

anerlich
10-09-2005, 11:09 PM
seeing as lots of people are becoming jealous of my spirituality

Who exactly?

Please post on this thread if you are jealous of MF's, er, "spirituality", or even just becoming so, or even just THINKING of becoming so, or if you can even IMAGINE yourself having such feelings.

negativecr33p
10-10-2005, 05:56 PM
mega fist u say ur spirtual why engage in trash talking then i dont know this andy friend of urs therefore i wont dis him but i will say perhaps u should do some research of ur own and not just take someones word just because there ur friend wing chun is a well known art and both judo and wing chun share many things but then so do many other things look into things for urself and a belt does not make u a good fighter ok training disipline and respect do mega fist i think u have to grow and no i wont fight u i train so i dont have to fight i train to express myself and loose my ego and to defend myself if i have to im not giving it to u just some sound advice

p.s i dont use grammer this a forum and i like to be casual thats all.

"stop searching and it will be in ur pocket if u check it was there all along"

Me and many others I'm sure will "informally" skip over your post then. Use periods, man. It's really hard to read stuff like that, seriously. Hell, it's a chore to read a long post without paragraphs, even if they use proper punctuation. We don't use these little dots just so we don't look dumb, yanno.

negativecr33p
10-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Who exactly?

Please post on this thread if you are jealous of MF's, er, "spirituality", or even just becoming so, or even just THINKING of becoming so, or if you can even IMAGINE yourself having such feelings.

I'm jealous. For real for real. I wish I could blow my mates minds with the profound statements Mega Fist has enlightened us all with.

Mega_Fist
10-11-2005, 01:21 AM
It's nice to find someone who appreciates true mega-style spirituality.

"Do you want to watch TV?" My mate Steve said. "I only really watch kabuki, the japanese theatrical art-form developed in the Edo period" I replied.

This shows how sophisticated I am.

KPM
10-11-2005, 02:41 AM
It's nice to find someone who appreciates true mega-style spirituality.

"Do you want to watch TV?" My mate Steve said. "I only really watch kabuki, the japanese theatrical art-form developed in the Edo period" I replied.

This shows how sophisticated I am.

You're a legend in you own mind. :rolleyes:

Keith

Sensei_Andy
10-11-2005, 03:29 AM
True spirituality can only be obtained through the strengthening of the inner mind. This "inner mind" can only be reached by accessing the upper levels of the "Zoul" - to achieve this you've got to be as cool as me.:cool:

"The Monkey has 5 Tails more than the 3 legs"

Mega_Fist
10-11-2005, 08:17 AM
O-Sensei master, you enlighten me with your spirituality. I must however ask your advice as I respect you as a true wisdom tiger-

Last week this lozer was cussin' this babe who I reckon is well fit. I wanted to defend her honour so I nearly did a judo kick in this guy's face so the babe would think I was hard. In the end tho I walked off as the lozer had a tattoo and so was clearly REALLY hard.

O-Masterly one, should I have judo kicked him or did I do the right thing?

anerlich
10-11-2005, 04:16 PM

Neither, obviously.

Sensei_Andy
10-12-2005, 02:40 PM
O-Sensei master, you enlighten me with your spirituality. I must however ask your advice as I respect you as a true wisdom tiger-

Last week this lozer was cussin' this babe who I reckon is well fit. I wanted to defend her honour so I nearly did a judo kick in this guy's face so the babe would think I was hard. In the end tho I walked off as the lozer had a tattoo and so was clearly REALLY hard.

In retrospect you have done well my padawan. This person was clearly not honourable and not even worth the power of the true tiger spiritual bird fist. In essence, karma/fate will sort out this "hard" lozer. As my mate Liu Bei always says, "To be a fist is to die a fist - but to fight a fist is to lose five fist". I'm sure that quote needs no explaining as it makes perfect sense to any student of mine. Anyway, I congratulate you on your control of self, but keep practicing your judo kicks to master the Thai-Ban technique fully. By the way, there are plently of fit babez out there and once you're a grandmaster sensei like me you can use ur judo mind tricks to attract them.

"It was Twenty years ago today, when Sgt. Zhang Fei taught the hidden-dragon technique to his student. It has been going in and out of style but there is one thing to learn from this. Seven Lions may never overcome the mocking bird, for its harsh words encompass the true spiritual"

anerlich
10-12-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm sure that quote needs no explaining as it makes perfect sense to any student of mine.

It is unexplainable, and if it makes sense to your students (if there are any that aren't imaginary or your alternative screen personae) then they need psychiatric assistance urgently.

Sensei_Andy
10-13-2005, 03:11 AM
It is unexplainable, and if it makes sense to your students (if there are any that aren't imaginary or your alternative screen personae) then they need psychiatric assistance urgently.

Clearly you are not in possession of the true spiritual - you will never be a true wisdom tiger except with 8.6 years of training. You will need to study wooden bucket form to truly understand your inner self.

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. This is the true way into the inner self, and thus the journey into mega-kingdom-face"

Mega_Fist
10-13-2005, 10:53 AM
I agree with grandsensei Andy, his wisdom is a like a mountain forest- grazed by the wilderness of the spiritual and inner like the essence of the mind. Well done Sensei, another great lesson from the best.:cool:

DRleungjan
10-13-2005, 11:11 AM
you will never be a true wisdom tiger except with 8.6 years of training. You will need to study wooden bucket form to truly understand your inner self.

Moku-oke-kata????

Dude...this just keeps on getting weirder and weirder!

anerlich
10-14-2005, 09:42 PM
You will need to study wooden bucket form to truly understand your inner self.

And you need to study the plastic bucket form. Fill it with water, stick your head in it three times and take it out twice.

Mega_Fist
11-30-2005, 03:14 PM
Oo I'm sad am I?

Money don't make my world go round- I'm reaching out to a higher ground.

Besides- what's better Wing Chun or Wing Tsun?

Mega_Fist
12-25-2005, 05:11 PM
oo, your hard.

Fighting_Lad
09-02-2007, 05:39 PM
I was searching for WC-related threads. I was reading this thread and it made me want to do WC even more! I still don't know though... maybe HG is the way forward.

bodhitree
09-02-2007, 07:04 PM
you have three personas on one thread fighting lad. Wow, I wish I had so much time to waste.

Fighting_Lad
09-03-2007, 03:11 AM
you have three personas on one thread fighting lad. Wow, I wish I had so much time to waste.

You clearly have SO much time to waste. You are online 24/7! It's incredible - when do you eat?

Vajramusti
09-03-2007, 05:51 AM
Can Spiderman take on the dynamic trolling trio Fighting Lad, Takeshi and Mega Foot at the same time without asking Peter Parker for help?-wait for the next edition of the Forum Funnies.

macaulay
09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Mega Fist,
Thank you for making us laugh. I feel that is unfair for others to criticize your prowess and knowledge.

Someone needs to make fries, I am glad it is you. I'm sure they are very good french fries.

Ian

WingTsun20
09-13-2007, 02:48 PM
Read the ROOTS OF WINGTSUN by Leung Ting he looked into it very deeply!!!

Fighting_Lad
09-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Is Mega_Fist a real master?

TenTigers
09-14-2007, 11:15 AM
well, he's definately a master at baiting people....
(c'mon, you can do it...I'm not going to do all the work for you);)

bodhitree
09-17-2007, 11:04 AM
Is Mega_Fist a real master?

you ARE mega_fist so you should know?