PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin vesus Ninjitsu

Mega_Fist
09-03-2005, 06:22 AM
I looked at the website of Ashida Kim and he said "I can beat any master of Shaolin" and as my mate Andy (Judo Grandmaster) has trained with him I believe him. Ashida Kim has proper cool clothes and does really Nijitsu mind trickz.

Can anyone beat the Ahsida Kim as I thougth that the Shaolin was good.

Can the Shaolin beat up a Ninja Man?

"True power lies beneath the surface like the mountain goat who can live."

SimonM
09-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Ashida Kim is all talk...

Literally.

He boasts about how he can beat all comers. Then read the fine print of his challenge. If you want to fight him you have to pay him $10000.

But it gets richer. A few people have come up with the cash and have offered it to him in exchange for a match. He declined saying that his skills were too deadly.

An arthritic 80 year old grandmother who does taiji once a month at the seniors home could probably beat Ashida Kim.

He banned me from his website a few times after I said as much. So I was drunk and ****ed off about ninjas for some reason that now (in sobriety) escapes me and acted like a bit of a troll, so sue me. So far no ninja assasins have come gunning for me. ;)

monkeyfoot
09-04-2005, 01:54 PM
Mega_Fist - sorry to say mate.....but I absolutly hate readng your posts!

LMAO

craig

gfx
09-04-2005, 10:50 PM
If this is not a troll post, I don't know what is.

SimonM
09-04-2005, 11:37 PM
I agree with you GFX but it's fun to bait the trolls sometimes when I'm especially bored. :D

TenTigers
09-06-2005, 07:36 AM
Ninjas can definately beat Shaolin Masters because the flip out and kill ALL THE TIME, and are cool. By cool, I mean they are totally sweet!
If you want to know more about Ninjas.... :D

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

Joel
09-06-2005, 06:08 PM
I used to be a student of ninjitsu and it is definatley not it is a bunch of Sh#t moves
that would rarely ever work in a real fight. My new shaolin master would beat my old
teacher anyday. Ninjas do not have iron body techniques like the shaolin monks do. :mad:

SimonM
09-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Ninjas can definately beat Shaolin Masters because the flip out and kill ALL THE TIME, and are cool. By cool, I mean they are totally sweet!
If you want to know more about Ninjas.... :D

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

OK so I read that website and all I can say is this:

To anyone who has ever posted hatemail to this guy the only thing you do when you do this is make yourself look like a moron. Anyone with even a quarter of a brain can tell that the entire site is one big come-on.

I'd be inclined to say that the hatemail was contrived (the lawsuit certainly was) except that the blokes at BSdo actually tracked down one of the angry "Ninpo" masters who threatened to beat up this guy.

Now if only I could egg Ashida Kim into threatening to come beat me up....

It's too much to hope for I think.

gwa sow
09-07-2005, 09:16 AM
why dont you go out and train some and form your own opinions and quit with the "my mate......." i am beginning to hate judo just because of this guy.