PDA

View Full Version : Choy Lee bat siu ji

hskwarrior
09-03-2005, 11:34 AM
I am attempting to track down this movie, and since i feel we-here- had something to do with the resurgance of Lee Koon Hung's movie called Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut, i was hoping with enough inquiries we may do it again.

the movie is known by a few different names

1) choi lee bat siu ji (1976)
the fut is spelled with a b on the IMDb.com website :confused:

2) cai li fo xiao zi

it was directed by Cheh Chang

the other names it is known by:

1) new shaolin boxers
2) Grand master of kung fu
3)grand master of death
4) grandmaster
5)demon fists of kung fu

it stars fu sheng, phillip kwok, ti lung, li wang, hsis, hui wu and yen wu.

does anyone including Mulong-especially mulong, have any movies by these titles?

hsk

CLFNole
09-03-2005, 12:33 PM
I have a VHS version; however the quality is fair at best and its missing the opening credits. Celestial Pictures, which has been releasing re-mastered versions of virtually all of the Shaw Brothers catalog hasn't released it yet. I am waiting for it and will get it when they do.

The movie is okay, nothing special but its about CLF so I like it. Ti Lung isn't in it by the way. Its pretty much all Fu Sheng.

kei lun
09-04-2005, 02:02 AM
Im not sure what you guys are talking about but Ive recently downloaded that movie off of the net, it was all in English and titled "Choi Lee Fat Kung Fu". Lee Koon Hung though was in the movie he wasnt the star. It was staring Kam Tung playing Jeung Yim, who has now retired from the movies and now teaches LiuHePaFa in Hong Kong.
Also Chui Kwong Yuen breifly appeared in the end of the movie.
There was alot of Choi Lei Fut fighting in it but because the actors did not know the style they didnt really get the flow of it. Good movie though I guess.

CLFNole
09-04-2005, 09:27 AM
We are not talking about that movie. He was asking about a different movie called "Choy Lay Fut Si Gee" or the CLF Kid loosely translated.