PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Article you may want to see.

sunkuen
09-05-2005, 03:56 PM
http://www.vingtsun.ca/library/articles/who_do_i_believe.html

anerlich
09-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Pretty good

viper
09-18-2005, 07:47 PM
I practice wing chun in australia under the william chueng and i think ur article def holds true i think the system is a great system all that differs in everyones use is perception view the x factor i suppose i agree with ur article i think that to many peple are caught up with my wing chun s beta then urs i think its all bull**** wing chun is wing chun we should all be tru to our oath and except others the reasojn i say this is i read alot of articles about one person sayin my wing chun rite and the otha is the ""modified"" i think there all wing chun and i think uv put ur finger on the pulse well done.

DRleungjan
09-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Hey, cool article. I'd have to agree with what has been stated in it.

stonecrusher69
09-18-2005, 09:56 PM
to many peple are caught up with my wing chun s beta then urs i think its all bull**** wing chun is wing chun we should all be tru to our oath and except others the reasojn .

I think my wc is better then your wc is good marketing.That's why people do it..

snakebyte8
09-19-2005, 06:15 AM
That guy Wayne Belonoha is a good guy. He is one of my kung fu brothers. Wayne's devotion to the Wing Chun system is outstanding. Nice article Wayne.