PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone compile me a list....

Chinwoo-er
09-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Hey guys. I know i have been out for a long time. Nice to be back

Can anyone compile me a list of the longest, most comprehensive and heated threads on MMA people bashing Kung fu ? I just want to look at how things tends to develope through these flamewars

SimonM
09-07-2005, 12:55 AM
www.bullshido.com :cool: ;) :p :D

Chinwoo-er
09-08-2005, 03:10 AM
Thnk you can narrow that down a little ? :)

Royal Dragon
09-08-2005, 05:03 AM
www.bullshido.com :eek: :D

David Jamieson
09-08-2005, 05:26 AM
You are lazy.

compile it yourself if you're so interested.

I'll bet your kungfu sux too. :p

SimonM
09-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Seriously most of us don't care enough to bother with something so innane. We'd rather be practicing.

GeneChing
09-08-2005, 09:42 AM
personally, i'd rather be sitting on my ass in front of my computer, compiling list of web links for our forum here. :rolleyes: looks like you got caugth with your pants down, Chinwoo-er, with your comeback. if there's one thing a martial artist should be, it should be a do-it-yourself-er.

seriously, if anyone takes the bait here and compiles such a beastie, i might deign to read it. i deigned to read this... :p

Shaolinlueb
09-08-2005, 10:42 AM
what i'd like to see is a no rules fight between a real good BJJ fighter and a real good Kung fu fighter. street fight almsot, no rules. I seriously would put my money on the kung fu guy. just one of those crazy ex high ranking fight soldiers from china, they know hwo to kill with 1 or 2 moves in hand to hand combat. ;)

BlueTravesty
09-10-2005, 03:17 PM
what i'd like to see is a no rules fight between a real good BJJ fighter and a real good Kung fu fighter. street fight almsot, no rules. I seriously would put my money on the kung fu guy. just one of those crazy ex high ranking fight soldiers from china, they know hwo to kill with 1 or 2 moves in hand to hand combat. ;)

I think we ALL know that can't be true. When Emperor Helius Gracieus destroyed the evil Toshin, patron god of Asian striking arts, he neutralized the effectiveness of all traditional martial arts, except a certain hyrbidized form of Judo. He did however cast spells of protection upon Boxers and Muay Thai practitioners. This is why Boxers and Muay Thai guys/gals never get flamed on MMA boards despite their disciplines' lack of groundwork.