PDA

View Full Version : Prasara Zwischenzugs

FooFighter
09-08-2005, 12:15 PM
http://www.clubbell.tv/prasara.html

I have watched Prasara about 10 times now and it is driving my girlfriend crazy. First of all your movement and environment was so beautiful and I loved your comments on breathing, movement, and structure. Your personal insights on being aware of "the breathing scale and self mastery" is rarely mentioned and taught in the conventional gym setting or the fitness industry. This alone is so priceless and meaningful to me as a student of CST/Rmax as a CST instructor. Anyone who is suffering from poor performance should study the breathing scale and learn to abstract what you said in Prasara into their own modality. THIS IS YOUR BEST VISUAL PRODUCT! IT IS YOGIC EYE CANDY. I will keep watching your DVD over and over again so I can look for all your beautiful Prasara Zwischenzugs. All in all, I shall recommend this DVD to all my practice members and all my YOGA buddies.

Prasara is the next evolution in Bodyflow. The door of flow is not found in simply watching Prasara or copying Coach Sonnon but by doing your own prasara; by playing with your own breathing, movement, and structure. This DVD had me thinking of going around Yoga studios in NYC and stealing their sacred cows (no pun intended) and do my own prasara. It is my wish that everyone who watches Prasara will be inspired to play like a child, be a creative yet honest thief, and start playing with bodyflow and yoga in a whole new light.

I do not want to hype up this product more than what has been stated already. However, currently this is the best combination of all of the
Rmaxism you may have heard or have read about on the fourms or in CST mag. This DVD is the work of an old boy or student master being creative. This man has too much time on his hand to play around. Thank you for having that time to play and share, Coach.

Yours in CST,
Bao
PS: Chirs, yes, Coach Sonnon has borrowed from yoga. LOL. But I think you will enjoy the visual and audio scenes in this DVD. In Chess, Zwischenzug is a German word that is used to describe a "in between move which is unexpected reply tossed in the middle of an expected sequence of moves." In chess, body flow, martial arts, break dancing, (prasara), and well as in life it is the Zwischenzug that we are all in awe and admired. Please think about this word when you witnessed an unexpected in between move you see in body flow or CST. In my opinion, this word that should be used in CST's lexicon. I would like to also mention that Zwischenzug is not so obvious as well in chess but it is there waiting to be discover by us all."

Ford Prefect
09-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Odd. Sounds just like what I've been saying I was doing for over a year now. Breakdance, gymnastics, yoga, and body flow... I've added Pilates to the mix recently as well.

FooFighter
09-14-2005, 06:57 PM
Fordperfect,

Movement is movement and truth is truth. Breakdancing sounds awesome and I have to do more research in NYC area. The home of old school break dancing.
Gymnastics, yoga, and body flow blends very well together. Tell me more about your experience with Pilates.

Your Bud,
Bao

Ford Prefect
09-15-2005, 06:32 AM
There is not much to tell really. I go to class. I get humbled by some of the exercises. 105 lbs girls are stronger than me. It's fun.

FooFighter
09-15-2005, 06:52 AM
ford,

You are the only dude here who I know is truly diverse in your own health and fitness. You have taken the time to study and research your craft. You have used your own resources: time, money, and energy in finding out the truth for yourself.
Instead of making shifting exercise equipment or compromising principles, you have sincerity in your own body of work. I highly respect someone like you because you are a man of research and application. You are a valuable member of this forum and a good reference source for all members here. Good luck in your own bodyflow and other things.

Yours in CST and Friendship,
Bao

Ford Prefect
09-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Aww shucks man. That's nice, but you're not getting my bud lite. ;) Alas, I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. I have respectable enough skills in a lot of different areas, but people who focus on a couple areas can usually put me to shame. I just like to be well rounded because you never know what to expect, and I have a deep seeded paranoia of being in a survival situation and not having the necessary physical traits. I need counselling.

FooFighter
09-15-2005, 08:48 AM
Ford,

You can keep your Bud lite. I do not drink beer or the hard stuff. I am asian and turn bloody red in the face when I drink. My body can not process the devil's poison very well. LOL. However I do enjoy the drink of the gods, wine, in limited or moderate amount tho.

Be well,
Bao