PDA

View Full Version : Bagua video-cd

Jos
01-25-2001, 04:56 PM
Good afternoon everyone in this group (at least in The Netherlands it is afternoon). I am a new group member and next week I will surely tell you something about myself. For now I have a small question.

Through Joseph Crandall (thanks) of this - and another forum - I discovered the existence of video-cd’s on Bagua, available through Jarek Szymanski who’s living in China (Sjanghai). The authors of these video-cd’s (at least the ones I’m interested in) are Liu Jingru and Lü Shaojun.

Now the question is: does anybody know shops outside China where these video-cd’s are for sale? I already tried Eastwind Books Of Berkely and they had only one of the three I would love to have.

So maybe one of you can and will help me out. Needless to say that I am interested in other video-cd’s on Bagua as well.

Thanks and kind regards,
Jos Rosier/The Netherlands
o

maoshan
01-26-2001, 08:52 AM
List the titles and i will see what i can do.
there are no stores that i'm aware of that sell the cd's. but i'm sure that through my sifu i can get it, i'v seen about 4 or 5 of his and the one
title that you mention is among them. we,re in the process of trying to offer the largest Ba-Gua
Equipment supplies in the US. The deal should be sealed by the end of July. But in the mean time
there are some items avalable now.

Maoshan :)

Jos
01-29-2001, 03:31 PM
Maoshan,
thank you for your reply and your willingness to help me out. I appreciate this very much.

Here are the titles of the two video-cd’s I am trying to track down:

Title in English: BASICS OF BAGUAZHANG (EIGHT TRIGRAM PALM)
Author: LÜ SHAOJUN
Title in Chinese: BAGUAZHANG
Published by: Beijing Keying Audio and Video
Press /1disc/ 51min09sec; in Chinese (Mandarin)

Title in English: BAGUAZHANG (EIGHT TRIGRAM PALM)
Author: LIU JINGRU
Title in Chinese: BAGUAZHANG
Published by: Beijing Physical Education
University Press /3discs-2boxes/170min12sec; in
Chinese (Mandarin)

Kind regards,
Jos Rosier/The Netherlands