PDA

View Full Version : My First Web Page

hskwarrior
09-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Hey folks,

I've just messed around and created my very first webpage. I've been looking for a free site because i wanted to put out my info on the green grass monk (it's main source is from Yeeshungga, but from our hung sing and buk sing elders as well) and this is what I've come up with so far. There are some photo's and a kinda long bio on me in the blog section.

Pls, don't clown too hard, but this is my first one, so i'm learning. so be patient and kind, man!!!!!!!!!

or else! :eek:

This is my web page: hungloonghungsingkwoon.zoomshare.com

be nice.

hsk

hskwarrior
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
I've posted a few more new photo's on my new webpage, so pls check it out.

but what's wrong, over 60 views and not one comment on the photo's, the green grass monk thing i wrote, my blog about me. Don't tell me that no one checked out my site. :(

oh, well, if you check it out, then pls let me know what you think of my photo album.

peace.

Gowgee
09-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Hi there,

What is the objective of your new homepage? There's a fair bit of information and photos but I'm not sure if its a portal for potential students/info archive for people in your kwoon etc.

I found it easy enough to navigate, but your blog entries really need to be broken up into paragraphs otherwiseitskindofhardontheeyestoread :D Also I can't tell what the title bars are on your homepage with my monitor.

hskwarrior
09-12-2005, 06:15 PM
sorry, it's my first one, and i was experimenting with trying to start a plain ol information along with some photo's. i guess it is the precurser to my website i am planning to launch soon.

right now, that is just a little sumthing sumthin for now. i wanted to share some photo's from our past as well as some from the recent times. it's all in fun, and I apologize for any shottiness of it. i'm still learning.

thanks for the advice on the blog. i'll fix that today.

peace

TenTigers
09-12-2005, 09:05 PM
nice site, great pics, I haven't read the blog as of yet, my pc's possessed, but I think you're doing a great job, keep it up

Sow Choy
09-13-2005, 09:37 AM
Frank,

I like the site...

Can you put pictures at the top of the page to give it more feeling, or is it limited to where you can put pictures? Also on your bio it would be nice if you could put some pics of yourself at different times... Definitely need to make some paragraphs to break up your bio a bit...
Other than that it seems nice, no pop ups and crazy ads... good find...

Talk to you soon...

JOe

hskwarrior
09-13-2005, 03:49 PM
joe you big ol player you.

No the sight only gives me limited space for free and that front page is full, any pictures wouldn't fit at the top of the page. that will come soon with the real webpage.

for check it out again, im going crazy uploading, but having fun.

i'll call you man. answer the darn phone once in a while.

peace.

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-15-2005, 08:22 PM
nice page.

i think we have met. i think in '99 or '00. did someone take you to LA for a weekend and breakfast in the mountains on sunday?

hskwarrior
09-15-2005, 08:25 PM
yes, way up in the mountains with green grass.

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-16-2005, 10:37 PM
yes, way up in the mountains with green grass.

a lot of time and effort has been spent cultivating that hillock of grass. be careful how you step. you don't want to harm a single blade because each blade is precious and special. even yours. :)

hskwarrior
09-17-2005, 08:40 PM
some grass is more potent than others. Green sticky grass as opposed to brittle up in one puff of smoke type grass. The pak Pai is notorious for villians, bandits, and herits how meditate on chasing the dragon, and we all know dragons hiding in the grass ;) don't we?

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-17-2005, 10:32 PM
don't forget the little creatures crawling around amongst the grass. they have thier function, too: they clean up after the rotten and add thier energy to our hill when they pass, too. all things pass. blades and locusts. and all things rotten, all husk gets held up in the roots. :)

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 04:11 PM
now i have another page up, its free, what the hell.

hsclf.zoomshare.com

pls check it out and tell me whay you think.

peace

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Hsk,
Is this another attempt with building mob mentality, yet another website about your "by word of mouth" oral myth (yet you caqll it "history").
Remember your earlier attempt with mob mentality through telling us about all these "websites" about green grass monk. This is good example how one individual or one group can produce a "pseudo" mob mentality effect by just making multiple websites and tell about the same story ( oh, look at all these websites talking the "same story" blah blah.......)........BUT WAIT........THE "SAME STORY"?.......IT SEEMS SOMEONE HAS CHANGED HIS STORY NOW.........

1) From your website quote: "History of the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon

Jeong Ah Yim was born in Kwantung around 1812-1814, and was from the Sun Wui Shan Shui Dong Ling Village"

YOUR NOT CLAIMING 1824 NOW? YOUR NOT ONLY CLAIMING 1814 NOW? YOU'VE ADDED 1812 INTO THE STORY.....IS THIS TO MAKE "ALLOWANCE" FOR YOUR ERROR? SOMEONE TELLS US 1824-1893....WAS QUOTED THAT ALREADY ...THEN HE TELLS US JEONG WAS 17 IN 1831 WHICH MEANS YEAR OF BIRTH ABOUT 1814..... NOW HE'S ADDED AN 1812 INTO IT.....

WHY CHANGE YOUR STORY? ARE YOU TRYING TO CHANGE YOUR STORY IN A SUBTLE WAY?

2) NOW WHAT DO YOU CLAIM AS JEONG'S YEAR OF DEATH? STILL 1893? HAVE YOU WORKED OUT ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE THAT AS WELL?

3) DON'T IGNORE RELEVANT POINT. YOU SAY ALL HUNG SING GWOON AGREES WITH YOU (DIDN'T YOU? OR IS IT NOW JUST ALL FUTSAN?).

HERE IT IS AGAIN: FUTSAN CLAIMS 1824-1893.

YOU CLAIM YEAR OF BIRTH ABOUT 1814, AND THEN NOW 1812-1814.

NOW A DIFFERENCE OF 10-12 YEARS.

DO YOU AGREE?

WHO GOT IT WRONG ACCORDING TO YOU? WE'LL SEE SOME MORE WHEN AND IF YOU REVEAL YOUR (NEW?) CLAIM OF YEAR OF DEATH OF JEONG!

4) HAVE YOU ACTUALLY BEEN TO JEONG YIM'S VILLAGE YET? WHERE IS IT LOCATED? WHAT COUNTY, DISTRICT? ....WHAT ARE THE NEIGHBOURING VILLAGES? ANY RECORDS THERE?

JAZA
09-19-2005, 05:07 PM
Frank,

Very clean design.

Just try to index the information for less scrolling of the main page.

Jaza

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 05:27 PM
Hsk,
Quote from your website: "In about 5 years Jeong Yim was able to master Chan Heungs techniques".

1) Chan Heung spent around 20 yrs training his kung fu, and with Choy Fook alone (not taking into account Lee Yau San etc.) he spent 10-12 years training basically "full time". Yet you claim Jeong through "stealing" and "secret practice to avoid attention from "people of chan village", he "MASTERED" Chan Heung's techniques

Quote:"The parents of the defeated students complained to the village elders about the incident. They scolded Chan Heung for allowing an outsider into their village much less teach him gung fu. "

2) Who were these defeated Chan Heung's students? "outsider" in the village......do you mean not surnamed chan? REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG ABOUT KING MUI ALL VILLAGES SURNAMED CHAN. THERE ARE OTHER SURNAMES THERE AS WELL, WHICH MEANS YOUR WRONG.

IF YOU STILL CLAIM THERE WAS A CHAN VILLAGE, WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO CLAIM THE LOCATION IS THIS TIME?

3) QUOTE: "Jeong Yim set out for the Pak Pai Mountain to search for this Shaolin master called the Ching Cho Woe Serng (Green Grass Monk) a.k.a. *Cai DeZhong as well as Monk Um Ging of the Julianshan Southern Shaolin Temple which was located in the Fukien province of Putian County in Guangzhou. This monk was a feared agitator of the government, and heavliy involved with the Hung Society revolutionary movement."

I) SO HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR "PROOF" OF PAK PAI MOUNTAIN EXISTENCE YET? ARE YOU ABLE TO LOCATE IT ON A MAP YET?

II) WHAT'S THIS "located in the Fukien province of Putian County in Guangzhou."?
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT GEOGRAPHY OF CHINA? WHAT IS THIS "RESEARCH" YOU HAVE DONE? DID YOU REALISE BEFORE YOU "OPEN YOUR MOUTH" ABOUT "HISTORY" THAT FUKIEN AND GUANG DONG ARE TWO DIFFERENT PROVINCES?

II) WHAT IS THIS "This monk was a feared agitator of the government, and heavliy involved with the Hung Society revolutionary movement."

DID YOU NOT CLAIM THIS MONK WAS A "SECRET" PERSON? SOMEONE WHO ELUDED THE QING GOVERNMENT? THEN HOW CAN HE BE A "FEARED AGITATOR OF THE GOVERNMENT"? ARE YOU SAYING THE GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT HIM? SO HE DIDN'T ELUDE THE GOVERNMENT?

"FEARED AGITATOR OF THE GOVERNMENT, AND HEAVILY INVOLVED WITH HUNG SOCIETY........" ARE YOU SAYING THE GOVERNMENT KNEW OF THIS HUNG SOCIETY TOO? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR QUESTIONING IN OTHER POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE"HOW DO THEY KNOW ABOUT A SECRET SOCIETY TOTALLY AGAINST GOVERNMENT"?

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 05:43 PM
Hsk,
1)Quote: "Word of his former disciples success got back to Chan Heung in Ging Mui. He was very proud and impressed with Jeong Yim’s acheivements and showed him the utmost respect for him by treating him like an equal."

Who said? YOU? Were you there? Or is this more "by word of mouth" myth?

2)TQuote: "Yogether they studied the new techniques and Jeong Yim was at work redefining the Chan Heungs system by adding the "Fut" in Choy Lee Fut."

ARE YOU SAYING "REDEFINING" CHAN HEUNG'S CLF BY ADDING THE "FUT"? ARE YOU SAYING CHAN HEUNG KNEW JEONG YIM WOULD COME BACK WITH THE FUT COMPONENT WHEN HE COINED THE NAME "CHOY LEE FUT"?

WHAT ABOUT CHAN HEUNG'S OTHER STUDENTS WHO WERE SENIOR TO JEONG YIM? ARE YOU SAYING CHAN HEUNG TAUGHT THE CHOY LEE FUT TO HIS SENIIOR STUDENTS WITHOUT THE "FUT" COMPONENT BECAUSE IT HAS NOT YET COME WITH JEONG YIM?

3) QUOTE: "Jeong Hung Sing became known as the true founder of Choy Lee Fut Upon returning to Fut San Jeong Hung Sing started to develop his gung fu separately from that of Chan Heung based on his personal needs, as well as his students too"

THERE YOU GO AGAIN......ANOTHER WILD CLAIM "BECAME KNOWN AS THE TRUE FOUNDER OF CLF....."

KNOWN BY WHO? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? REMEMBER YOU SAID FOR "FIRST FEW GENERATIONS" OF JEONG YIM HUNG SING SCHOOL IT IS UNCERTAIN EVEN IF THE KUNG FU TAUGHT WAS KNOWN AS OR CALLED CHOY LEE FUT.

THEN HOW CAN JEONG YIM HAVE "FOUNDED" CHOY LEE FUT"

HOW COULD HE "BECAME KNOWN AS TRUE FOUNDER" OF CLF IF HIS SCHOOL AND SOME SUBSEQUENT GENERATIONS OF HIS LINEAGE TAUGHT SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT KNOWN AS CHOY LEE FUT?

HAVE YOU CHANGED YOUR CLAIM FROM "CO-FOUNDER" TO "FOUNDER" NOW?
WHY"

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 05:55 PM
QUOTE: "Because of it’s effectiveness in combat Jeong Hung Sings gung fu was spreading thoughout Southern China like wildfire. "

Hsk,
You might need to do better research....Jeong Yim's gung fu? Do you mean CLF?
Did you know a lot of the people spreading CLF in southern china were Chan Heung's students....... so what is this "Jeong Hung Sings gung fu was spreading thoughout Southern China like wildfire"

BTW, do you know who were Chan Heung's students teaching in southern china? And where did they teach?

BUT WAIT......DIDN'T YOU CLAIM CHAN HEUNG GOT "SCOLDED" FOR TEACHING KUNG FU TO "OUTSIDER"? THEN WHY ARE THESE STUDENTS TEACHING CHAN CLF OUTSIDE OF "THEIR VILLAGE"?

OH, AND WHAT ABOUT LONG CHI CHOY?
YOUR CLAIMING AGAIN JEONG YIM IS LONG CHI CHOY? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? YOU DON'T REALISE HOW RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND IN YOUR REASONING IN OTHER THREAD? ARE YOU USING THIS "IT IS POSSIBLE" "THEREFORE I SAY IT IS " REASONING?

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 06:08 PM
1)QUOTE: "Every time a Hung Sing Kwoon closed a new one would emerge elsewhere."

Hsk,
you won't get away with wild claims..... which hung sing kwoons were closed and where? Where were the "anothers" that emerged?

Were these Hung sing kwoons opened by Jeong Yim or Chan Heung's other students?

2) Quote: "His fighting method was widely chosen by most of the Southern Chinese hardcore fighters of that era."

What is the basis of your claim of "MOST"? IS IT MORE "BY WORD OF MOUTH" ORAL MYTH? (LOUD MOUTH?)

3) QUOTE: "In 1864 once again the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon was on the Ching’s hit list. It was closed down and Jeong Hung Sing escaped to Hong Kong while his students spread throughout the

countryside to hide and re-establish more Hung Sing Kwoons. Then in 1867 Jeong Hung Sing returned to Fut San again to re-open his school."

SO ARE YOU SAYING 1864 FUTSAN SCHOOL WAS ON GOVERNMENT "HIT LIST" THEN 3 YEARS LATER IT WAS REMOVED FROM HIT LIST? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? DO YOU HAVE RECORDS?

SO IN 1864 FUTSAN SCHOOL WAS ON HIT LIST ACCORDING TO YOU....BUT WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER CLF SCHOOLS? WERE THEY ON HIT LIST AS WELL? WHY?

IF THE QING GOVERNMENT WAS NOT SINGLING OUT ONLY CLF ie OTHER SCHOOLS WERE NOT ON HIT LIST...THEN ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT THEY SINGLED OUT JEONG YIM'S GROUP AND SO "KNEW" HIS ANTI-QING INVOLVEMENT?

IF THE GOVERNMENT "KNEW" JEONG YIM'S "SECRET" ANTI-QING INVOLVEMENT, THEN WHY WOULD THEY NOT PERSIST WITH THE "HIT LIST" INCLUDING FUTSAN SCHOOL ? (WHY WOULD THEY ALLOW JEONG TO RE-OPEN SCHOOL 3 YEARS LATER?)

CLFNole
09-19-2005, 06:10 PM
Man you must really like to type. I can't help to think that you won't get a response but you do bring up some good points.

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 06:12 PM
Hsk,
Quote: "In 1893 Jeong Hung Sing returned to Fut San after attending a social gathering. It is thought that he was poisoned and passed away leaving behind a wife named Chan Kay, and two sons who died pretty early on. His body is buried in Song Sui Jong Goon."

Now what happened to your "by word of mouth" oral story that Jeong died young and was ambushed?

Why has the story changed now?

BTW IF YOU CLAIM JEONG "MASTERED" ALL OF CHAN HEUNG'S TECHNIQUES IN 5 YEARS......THEN WHY DOES HIS LINEAGE NOT HAVE NOI NIM SHOU? OR DO YOU CLAIM HIS LINEAGE DOES HAVE IT?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS NOI NIM SHOU?

Sow Choy
09-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Kennyfist,

Take a break...

You seem to be really involved in this, and hey, that is fine... But most of us really just find this fun and amusing... No need to type out so much... I would like to read your responses but you have so many of them, and it is kind of odd if you are not a CLF player... Maybe you just like taking Frank on... Thats fine too...

But all those who are heated need to relax a bit for a more enjoyable discussion or debate...

Especially with talking bad of some of the sifus... If we all are real CLF people are skin should be alot thicker... More sparring... :)

Anyways Kennyfist, No offense, I like to read your posts, they keep everyone thinking, but there is too much...

Joe

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 07:48 PM
he must be really upset because i won't answer his dum arse.

hahahahaha kepp typin away kennyfist.

he's really going off isn't he?

Hey kenny, did you know that jeong yim used to buy his groceries from 7-11?

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:05 PM
Hsk,
Did you know that SILENCE can also SAY A LOT ?

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Hsk,
Is this another attempt with building mob mentality, yet another website about your "by word of mouth" oral myth (yet you caqll it "history").

you culturally insensitive sack of Sh1t. most of china was not even literate to have records of thier lineages. ALL of it is ORAL TRADITION. even my primary kung fu teacher was illiterate in his native language, cantonese, mandarin. he is only partially literate in english but getting better.

records of lineages could be and often were confiscated by magistrates to route out rebel factions and the sources of trouble. oral histories are plentiful.

likewise i can say that the foundations of your society (judeo-christianity) are also totally crap because at one point they were all oral traditions. most were not even to page until several hundred years after thier inception. who knows how any of it has changed? Sh1t, that doesn't count what gets lost in translation or edited to fit the translator's political and religious views.

the next time you attack someone's lineage because it is oral history and you can't find a document about it go do some research into the early christian church using documents that are in english (or some other language you can prove you can understand with the aid of a lexicon) and not in the bible but are contemporaneous with one of the recognised masters of chistianity. the first one you will find is the most unbelieveable. yet it is the cornerstone of most christian's faith that thier god will deliver them from suffering. and that guy was most likely deluded from dehydration and starvation when he wrote it. if delusion is the basis of christianity in terms of written history you guys are seriously screwed.

and don't refer me to the letters of Paul because he was first and foremost a jew and servant of the sanhedron. IMO he poisoned the christian waters with the teachings of talmudic judaism on the strictures concerning women and men in society and what righteousness is. i have never seen as succinct discourse in jewish thought on how to be responsible to the god of abraham while eating pork and not taking on the responsibilities.

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 08:15 PM
nole, pls don't tell me some of his points make sense to you.

if he were a clf guy, then maybe i'd answer him, because i do have answers for the questions he asked. I just find it amusing that he is asking all the questions i did when i did my research.

He is asking a lot of questions, but he is not saying anything.

all he has to do is the research, and all of his answers will be discovered.

kennyjist: "Although i'm not going to answer your questions which all have good answers for, because i don't know who you are, whom your teacher is, what you look like, smell like, and all that, so i will answer 1 or two of your questions.

don't think for a second that i will answer you again.

Jeong Yim ambushed and died young: this was information that came from the singapore hsk, and when they sent me a copy of their version of the history of our branch, i noticed they said jeong yim died young do to an ambush and chan sing and his classmates went on a rampage. but that story was wrong, because jeong yim died in 1893 after being poisoned. he taught Chan Sing in 1883, so there is no way jeong yim could have died and taught chan ngau sing from the grave.

noi nim shou, i have no idea what that is. do you?

after jeong yim returned from his visit with chan heung, Jeong yim and chan heung began to develop their own perspective methods of using clf. it is well known that jeong yim taught members of the triad. (if you want to know more kennyfist about that research clf history yourself)

According to Fut San, our ping kuen, cheung kuen and kou da came later as chan ngau sing took the In and Out Bagua (1080 moves) and cut it up into three sets to make it easier for the students. In and Out came from Monk CHing CHo.

The chan family kept their own gung fu strictly for the family, and if you weren't family then you weren't going to learn their stuff. In the king mui branch chan heung just kept creating more and more sets as the years went by. that is why the hung sing doesn't have what you call that noi nim shou, two different branches workin on two different aspects.

how do you know we don't have it? because joseph said so? you like joseph don't you? you think he's smart! but see, the only that i will truly battle is joseph. why do you think you are capable of dealing with me?

personally i think you may be trying to learn from me and that won't happen. read my website.

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:18 PM
you culturally insensitive sack of Sh1t. most of china was not even literate to have records of thier lineages. ALL of it is ORAL TRADITION. even my primary kung fu teacher was illiterate in his native language, cantonese, mandarin. he is only partially literate in english but getting better.

records of lineages could be and often were confiscated by magistrates to route out rebel factions and the sources of trouble. oral histories are plentiful.

likewise i can say that the foundations of your society (judeo-christianity) are also totally crap because at one point they were all oral traditions. most were not even to page until several hundred years after thier inception. who knows how any of it has changed? Sh1t, that doesn't count what gets lots in translation or edited to fit the translator's political and religious views.

the next time you attack someone's lineage because it is oral history and you can't find a document about it go do some research into the early christian church using documents that are in english (or some other language you can prove you can understand with the aid of a lexicon) and not in the bible but are contemporaneous with one of the recognised masters of chistianity. the first one you will find is the most unbelieveable. yet it is the cornerstone of most christian's faith that thier god will deliver them from suffering. and that guy was most likely deluded from dehydration and starvation when he wrote it. if delusion is the basis of christianity in terms of written history you guys are seriously screwed.

"RESEARCH"? DID SOMEONE MENTION YIM MAN CLF? IS THERE A CHAN HEUNG OR JEONG YIM WING CHUN?..............

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:19 PM
Should I Laugh?.........

CLFNole
09-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Some of the things with dates make some sense but then who had a calander back then anyhow. I think both sides could have dates mixed up and not be completely accurate.

Also I kind of felt bad for him, he is typing a novel of questions that are going unanswered. :D

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Hsk,
Learn what from you? "How to reason?"

Oh, so you claim you do have answers to those questions? Then why do your answers to some questions in other posts reveal more and more holes in your argument and claims? Why does it seem like you put your foot in your own mouth?

You asked those questions when you did your research? Then how come your "research" is presented such that it eables one to ask those questions ?

You have noi nim shou?

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 08:26 PM
wow, for the first time i actually totally agree with the guy with the long ass name.

that is the first realistic comment i have read all week.

thanks man.

you need to listen to him, because that was the way it was then, especially with the government who distrusted anyone. just the thought of you being in the revolution could get you immediately assassinated. beheaded right there.

I'll leave this for thought,........if you knew that possessing any literature in regards to the revolution, or history on the hung sing kwoon-which could connect you to the revolution-would you hang on to these?

again, you have to know what the political climate was like in china during the 1800's and the mindset of the government vs the people. Knowing that the soldiers were coming and you only had seconds to get rid of-lets say history-if it meant life or death, then memory is the best document the history as you knew it, then the only was to spread it if you were iliterate was done orally.

peace.

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:30 PM
I need ot listen to who? He becomes "realistic" to you because he sort of buys your claims?
Has he showed you Yim man clf?

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Hsk,
You and that guy bring comedy to the forum!

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:38 PM
wow, for the first time i actually totally agree with the guy with the long ass name.

that is the first realistic comment i have read all week.

thanks man.

?

again, you have to know what the political climate was like in china during the 1800's and the mindset of the government vs the people. Knowing that the soldiers were coming and you only had seconds to get rid of-lets say history-if it meant life or death, then memory is the best document the history as you knew it, then the only was to spread it if you were iliterate was done orally.

peace.

But you found it ok to use as evidence...... 1885....BOOK...PUBLISHED IN ENGLAND.....AND AUTHORED BY TWO ENGLISHMEN.....TO INFILTRATE...A SECRET CHINESE SOCIETY..... (IN DETAIL?) ?

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:40 PM
Oh, this Yuan something guy (?) has PMed me about scholarship and me not a scholar.......maybe he should get a panel of scholars to uncover the Yip Man clf......

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 08:45 PM
kenny fist,

all you can do is ask questions, and im not going to teach you. if you want to prove my history wrong, then do your research, then present it to me and how it refutes my version.

as i have said, i'm not the only one pushing this story. if you look at choyleefut.com.cn you will see that the hung sing people completely stay with the story.

but, yuan knows what the times were like of that period, you didn't. None of you don't. but the info is out there for your research. stop asking me questions. he may have gotten the yip man thing twisted, but if you read his posts, he is intelligent. open eyes u will c.

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Hsk,
You and that guy bring comedy to the forum!

so who is an authority to you? who is your sifu? how can i contact him?

i seem like a joke to people who only know part of the story of Yip Man. generally, the wing chun part. which was close to the end of his kung fu dynasty years and after his school disintegrated in china. please note: when Chan came to the states the first thing he did was find out where the guy was who trained the man who caused the disintegration of his school in china. that city is the historical center of wah lum in the US. the flavour of the Boston Wah lum is decidedly different than the flavour of the orlando/tampa wah lum. just a note on history for those not familiar with chinese culture and chinese martial history.

but of course, this is all oral history, too. if you'd like some phone numbers and speak old style mandarin fluently you can give these guys a call.

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 08:49 PM
the british were all over china then, so why is it so hard to think some britishmen could infiltrate the secret society. its been done before.

your issue with the british is confusing, though?

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 08:53 PM
kennyfist,

why are you chasing me all over the forum? thats kinda psycho.

this thread is about my website. the new one. the old one still exists.

so talk about the site, not the info. speak about the pictures. or about the pictures on the other site.

did you guys know that the photo's of lau bun on the front page are of him doing the elephant?

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Oh, this Yuan something guy (?) has PMed me about scholarship and me not a scholar.......maybe he should get a panel of scholars to uncover the Yip Man clf......

when you begin your research look in the years 1985-1990. there was a bunch of articles in the mags of that period describing Yip Man's Mastery of eight styles. he was the last GrandMaster. setting the basic modern requirement for attaining that level of skill: 27 forms in each of three styles with a minimum of 7 weapons in each style. mastery of five short styles. wing chun was one of those short styles.

it was part of the promotion article series for Chan Pui's first school in the US located in Boston.

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Quote:"kenny fist,

all you can do is ask questions, and im not going to teach you. if you want to prove my history wrong, then do your research, then present it to me and how it refutes my version.

as i have said, i'm not the only one pushing this story. if you look at choyleefut.com.cn you will see that the hung sing people completely stay with the story.

but, yuan knows what the times were like of that period, you didn't. None of you don't. but the info is out there for your research. stop asking me questions. he may have gotten the yip man thing twisted, but if you read his posts, he is intelligent. open eyes u will c. "

Hsk,

1) Haven't I already presented points to refute your story? You don't address them do you?

2) Your not the only one? Is this mob mentality? Sometimes MORE THAN ONE person can be WRONG. What if in this day and age you found MORE THAN ONE person who thinks the earth is flat?

3) Yuan knows what the times were like? Does he know about Yip Man CLF too?
Maybe you should ask him to use his intelligence to research a Jeong Yim wing chun for you.....

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Why did Yuan feel the need to PM ME and tell me I'm not a scholar?
There is plenty of opportunity for him to PUBLICALLY DISPLAY HIS SCHOLARSHIP (OR LACK OF) !

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Hsk,
Quote:"the british were all over china then, so why is it so hard to think some britishmen could infiltrate the secret society. its been done before."

Now Hsk, do you think it would have been just as easy (if not easier) for the qing government to employ CHINESE SPIES to infiltrate the CHINESE SECRET SOCIETY and wipe them out?

YuanZhideDiZhen
09-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Quote:"kenny fist,

but, yuan knows what the times were like of that period, you didn't. None of you don't. but the info is out there for your research. stop asking me questions. he may have gotten the yip man thing twisted, but if you read his posts, he is intelligent. open eyes u will c. "

Hsk,

1) Haven't I already presented points to refute your story? You don't address them do you?

2) Your not the only one? Is this mob mentality? Sometimes MORE THAN ONE person can be WRONG. What if in this day and age you found MORE THAN ONE person who thinks the earth is flat?

3) Yuan knows what the times were like? Does he know about Yip Man CLF too?
Maybe you should ask him to use his intelligence to research a Jeong Yim wing chun for you.....

you must be stuck in jail somewhere where you don't have access to a martial arts library. onto the ignore list you go...

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Hsk,
Speak about the site but not the info? What king of logic is that? The site does not consist of info? Is that just a picture website?

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Ignore list?
Thanks Yuan.....

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 09:57 PM
come on kenny what do you have to say about that huh?

speak up fool.

i can't hear you!!!!!!!!!

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 10:42 PM
Hsk,

Quote: "you think you can beat me by asking the very same questions i asked when doing my research."

If you have asked the same questions I have asked of you in your research, and if you already have the answers to those questions.....THEN WHY DO YOU PRESENT THE RESULTS OF YOUR "RESEARCH" IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU ENABLE THOSE VERY SAME QUESTIONS TO BE RE-ASKED OF YOU?

Now do I have to find a way to tell you that is less abstract?

This is getting funny......

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 10:44 PM
Hsk,
Do you know how you keep going on about doing your "research"....... can you show me evidence of your "research"?
It doesn't seem like much of a "research".......

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Hsk,
You can always answer me with SILENCE that says A LOT.......

hskwarrior
09-19-2005, 11:01 PM
ya momma :D

Kennyfist
09-19-2005, 11:09 PM
Quote:"did you guys know that the photo's of lau bun on the front page are of him doing the elephant?"

Hsk,
Keep your elephant to yourself.....ok? :rolleyes: