PDA

View Full Version : Yang Chen fu murdered?

Ma_Xu_Zha
01-29-2001, 07:13 PM
Was Yang chen fu murdered? there is some speculation that there may have been fowl play involved? Was there ever a police investigation? some teachers said he came back from teaching in the south and came home feeling sick and his skin turned yellow. some others say he may have been posioned to cause skin discoloration.

some teacher have said that Yang was involved with alot of women and partyin that destroyed him. while others have commented he may have had hepatitis or cancer.

Ky-Fi
01-29-2001, 07:46 PM
I'm not sure about that one, Ma, but I have another question regarding Yang family rumors. Did I read once that there was a daughter of one the famous Yangs (not sure which generation) who was killed practicing Taiji spear, and after that they just used a staff for spear practice? I have no idea where I read that--is there any truth to it?

Ma_Xu_Zha
01-29-2001, 08:04 PM
yes i did hear something like that, but it was more like they dont use spear which was more like a lance for major warfare with horses, but when they used two person sticking spear weapon, yang ban hao's mom took off the spearhead since she was scared he would kill someone since he was pretty rough teacher. now its called yang style big staff.

Ben Gash
01-29-2001, 09:13 PM
Fatal Jaundice could have many causes, but the fact that he died relatively soon after it happened suggests it was probably pancreatits or pancreatic cancer.

"Weapons are the embodiments of fear,
the wise use them only when they have no choice"
Lao Tzu