PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Cai dezhong or is it?

Kennyfist
09-21-2005, 01:16 AM
Hsk,
In your new website you labelled a drawing supposedly of Cai dezhong.....since you tell us those political times blah blah and how secret this man was......eluding government and written records........ WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SUPPOSED PICTURE OF CAI DEZHONG?.....

Are you going to tell us they couldn't keep written records of this secret man....but somehow managed to draw him?

ANOTHER THING.......DOESN'T THAT PICTURE LOOK AWFULLY FAMILIAR........... HAVE YOU SEEN SOME PICTURES in MING GENERAL QI 'S BOOK?.........

But wait, that wouldn't make sense would it? Cai wasn't suppose to be alive in Ming dynasty....or was he?.......

Kennyfist
09-21-2005, 01:21 AM
Hsk,
You need to watch your behaviour..... Remember you told us you were some sort of MANAGER? (Are you still some sort of "official historian"?)

Sending me private messages like this is not very good publicity if it gets revealed:

SUCKER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** you dude. don't bring my sifu's name in this *****.

you don't know me nor my sifu to call him dino.

you don't belong to anystyle that is why no one knows who you are you ****ing internet ninja.

eat a ****. i dare you to come by my studio.

****ing nut!
who cares

shut the **** up. i didnt ask you *****.

Kennyfist
09-21-2005, 03:14 PM
ANOTHER THING HSK,
ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

FROM ANOTHER THREAD:

Today, 02:41 PM
hskwarrior
THE O.G. YIK-WAH-TIK Join Date: Jun 2005

you like me don't you.

you have a crush on me.

it must turn you on because i won't answer you back, you silly little idiot.

kepp posting, i/m sure everyone wants you to smother this forum with all of your posts towards me.

Don't think i can't answer you i just don't wish to answer "YOU"!

you are a nut who stays up thinking about me and only me day and night.

you are a stalker, man. and pretty soon i'm gonna force you to stop stalking me, because if you don't, the rusults won't be my fault.

1st warning.

hskwarrior
View Public Profile
Send a private message to hskwarrior
Visit hskwarrior's homepage!
Find all posts by hskwarrior
Add hskwarrior to Your Buddy List

#167 Today, 03:09 PM
CLFNole
Registered User Join Date: Dec 1969

Get a restraining order

CLFNole
View Public Profile
Send a private message to CLFNole
Find all posts by CLFNole
Add CLFNole to Your Buddy List

#168 Today, 03:36 PM
Kennyfist
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Hsk,
Are you threatening me?

Forum members: you are witness should there be reason to file FBI report.

Kennyfist
09-21-2005, 03:15 PM
Hsk,
You can't answer questions. Then you threaten me?

Goes to show why people should avoid you and your group.

Kennyfist
09-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Are you a criminal Hsk?
You behave like one.......abusive PM's , personal attacks and also threats?

KIDS BEWARE OF HSK. PARENTS DON'T SEND YOUR KIDS TO LEARN FROM HIM. LOOK AT WHAT CAN POTENTIALLY HAPPEN TO THEM OR WHAT SOUGHT OF INFLUENCE THEY CAN BE EXPOSED TO.

THE THREADS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Kennyfist
09-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Hsk,
Another thing. You don't know me do you?
You think twice........actually MUCH MUCH MORE before you even consider any sort of (criminal?) threats to someone you don't know (but you shouldn't do it to someone you DO know, should you?).

THINK! Are all martial artists like YOU? What if some were in the law enforcement professions? eg like a PD, FBI ? They can't be in LEGAL profession?

Why should I tell you.....keep thinking and guessing.......

But consider the consequences before you even consider embarking on some sort of ................. :mad:

hskwarrior
09-22-2005, 10:27 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

hskwarrior
09-22-2005, 10:31 AM
actually, my classsmates are in the law enforcements.

don't be mad, just because youre a square, it aint my fault your soft.

the only thing close to law enforcements you got close to is the t.v. show cops.

miss me with that bs.

oh, what threat did i make?

i'm warning you. ......oops i did it again. :(

sorry,.....square.

hskwarrior
09-22-2005, 10:35 AM
im not a criminal, and if i was i'd be dumb. cos i showed you my picture.

but you haven't. are you a criminal?

or do you just dream of tough guy stuff?

you can take my course of "howtabeathug101" we offer those classes at 3 week intervals.

joseph, remember this......................"A fat hung sing thug"..........hahahahahaha.

Kennyfist
09-22-2005, 02:59 PM
Hsk,
you are right in that you showed us your picture....and your name and the group your associated with........
Making petty thug-like threats PUBLICALLY can bring shame to you and your group, especially when it seems you resort to them when you PUBLICALLY MAKE CLAIMS YOU CANNOT SUPPORT AND IGNORE LOGICAL QUESTIONS YOU CANNOT ANSWER.....
Physical threats may work on the street and in the slums.....maybe you should ask your classmates (if as you claim law blah blah) to educate you on the law and the authorities......

If you make criminal threats.......and should the need for "formal proceedings" to be initiated......I won't hesitate to follow them through to the FULL and you could be eating too much steak than you can digest.....and bring "misery via authority" to YOU AND YOUR GROUP.......something which YOU might initiate..... :mad:

Kennyfist
09-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Hsk,
You offering classes?

KIDS BEWARE OF HSK. PARENTS DON'T SEND YOUR KIDS TO LEARN FROM HIM. LOOK AT WHAT CAN POTENTIALLY HAPPEN TO THEM OR WHAT SOUGHT OF INFLUENCE THEY CAN BE EXPOSED TO.

THE THREADS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES

Kennyfist
09-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Hsk,
Is this a THREAT ?

QUOTE: "and pretty soon i'm gonna force you to stop stalking me, because if you don't, the rusults won't be my fault. 1st warning. "

Or is it YOU WHO IS TRYING TO SOUND TOUGH GUY?