PDA

View Full Version : Looking for reputable herbalist & acupuncturist in NYC

funkymonk
09-24-2005, 08:48 AM
Hi, my name is Jason. I was just wondering if anyone in the NYC area knew of any reputable/licensed herbalists or acupuncturists within the area that they could reccomend- that they use or their school uses. I asked my old school but they haven't gotten back to me yet, and I don't think they are going to.

On Aug. 31st, my girlfriend was diagnosed with inflammatory breast cancer and we started our chemo treatments on the 15th of Sept. She has an aggressive form of cancer and so the chemo will be given aggressively. Every 2 weeks for 4 months. We just thought that anything to help fight this will be beneficial. I don't know much about Chinese herbs or acupuncture, or anyone who deals with them, so I would really appreciste any help.

Thank you very much,
Jason

Mel
09-24-2005, 09:15 AM
Jason, go out and buy the book Breast Cancer? Breast Health! by Susun S. Weed. You may not necessarily find a lot of Chinese herbal cures in it, but you will find a TON of "regular" herbal remedies in it. You will also find a fair and accurate assessment of chemo, drug, and operational therapies. An excellent read. I hope this helps. Good luck to the both of you!

Leimeng
09-25-2005, 05:58 PM
~ Check out Tom Bisio. Probably the best IMA instructor and TCM doctors in NYC.

www.tombisio.com

~ Then make sure you pray as well. Always helps to have some extra help in situations like these.

~ Continue to discuss amongst yourselves...

Peace,

Leimeng

Flatulo Ergo Sum ~~~