PDA

View Full Version : CLF kicks ass again.

hskwarrior
09-24-2005, 11:37 PM
you know what i am little on edge today, but at the same time as a teacher, i am very proud.

If you guys remember a few months back i told you guys that one of my students got jumped by 8 guys, right? well, i get to work today and i get informed that the same student gets into another beef with the same guys last night. except this time ge got stabbe four times in the back, and his lung was pierced, and possibly even got his kidney.

another jacked up thing is because of the blood loss (THIS IS WHAT THEY SAID) he could have turberculosis. does anyone know if this could be true, in this instance?

now, as a teacher, i am very proud of the fight my student put up. I was told by eye witnesses that although he was getting stabbed he held off 5 of them. i then asked them to show me what techniques they seen him use. and they demonstrated sow choys or possibly cup choys. they tried their best to imitate him.

i also heard that he landed like 6 straight chop choys dead in his face, and used uppercuts, and landed a few good kicks too. Although the injured him greater, i was told my student hit one guy with some many cup choys that both of his eyes were swollen shut. and as he hit the ground my student stomped his head and busted out his whole front row of teeth.

I know that may sound violent as hell, and some of you may say why are you so proud? Well, my student had one of those rare opportunities that most martial artists never get, to actually use their martial art effectively in real life combat.
so in that respect, i am proud of how my student defended himself in a real life threatening situation. i mean these guys tried to kill my student.

as a man, i want to walk right up and pop a few point blank in revenge. but as a teacher i can only sit back and take a deep breath. it is very hard not to take revenge. if i didn't have this discipline, i think i would have.

i am also sharing this with you because most of us here are clf. and this battle was a good thing for clf, because people are seeing its effectiveness in battle. the eye witnesses were totally impressed with my students efforts and his small amount of gung fu skills.

so in saying, once again, clf kick ass again!

kenny fist, this is one i am not interested in any of your negativity, so pls, stay away from this one. harass me somewhere else. but leave this one alone, pls!

Lama Pai Sifu
09-25-2005, 08:18 AM
Best of luck in your student's recovery, Frank.

Dale Dugas
09-25-2005, 08:20 AM
Hope he heals and has not to deal with the complications you mentioned.

Ill light some joss for him today.

Dale Dugas

TenTigers
09-25-2005, 08:45 AM
I can definately see how you would have mixed feelings about this. I wish him a quick recovery. You may want to look into the situation a bit further to see why he had and continues to have trouble with these same kids. If it's a gang thing in a High School, it's kind of hard to avoid these days. Schools are an enclosed enviornment, and depending on their methods, sometimes the school system is totally useless when it comes to discipline and safety. If these kids are minors, sometimes the cops are useless as well. Did they get busted for their crime? I am hoping that they would be tried as adults.

hskwarrior
09-25-2005, 08:59 AM
thanks for everyones support and i will pass on these messages to my student whose name is tyler.

I will be visiting him in the hospital today.

See, in san francisco's mission district is a real hardcore area to live in. at night time its extremely dangerous. but i grew up there and my student now lives there. these grown up men that attacked tyler are some illegal immigrants who sell crack out in front of their apartment, and at times give tyler (19 yrs old) trouble.

this time they all jumped out of the car hit tyler in the head with a beer bottle and then surrounded him. but as i hear it, tyler put up one hell of a fight. the reason i know tyler used his clf is because i asked the witnesses what they saw him use and they showed me the cup choy. said everytime it hit that guy it dropped him instantly.

like i said, thanks for your support. inside i am mad as hell, and had to vent of this forum. sorry about that.

oh yeah, the one that received the most clf damage to him, is in jail now. thank god, huh!

frank

Infrazael
09-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Awesome student you have.

He should be proud as well, for applying CLF like he means it.

Best luck to his recovery.

hskwarrior
09-26-2005, 11:48 PM
thanks for everyones support on this.

update: my student is out of the hospital and back to practice today. it wasn't as bad as originally believed, but he does have about 9 puncture wounds in his front torso. the worst one is right at the side of his peck near his armpit. this spot the gangsters teach you to shank him to kill him. these guys intended to kill him. for nothing.

but according to him the police report reflects him stating that if it wasn't for his clf he would have been killed.

my student tyler told me that when he needed it it all came naturally.
and thanked me for training him the way i do.

he thanks all of you as well.

he is a real warrior, because he has survived a truly life or death situation, and he relied on his clf to get him through, and it did.

thank god he's ok.

peace.