PDA

View Full Version : apologies

kei lun
09-25-2005, 09:16 PM
A PRIVATE MESSAGE FROM HSKWARRIOR: apologies

hey man

don't you owe me an apology?

you know that was real f'in weak for your to hide your identity and to hit me with the pms and negativity that you did, only to learn that your f'in sigung is the very man who strongly promotes that hung sing history.

you have made your sigung look bad and should pray it doesn't get back to him.

i am so disappointed in you.

Frank, why do you feel this is necessary? Are you the law and order in the Choy Lee Fut Family? You PM'd me before with all your profanities and I told you that I wouldnt post on any of your posts again, right? But that wasnt enough for you, you have to call me out like this.

You think Im trying to hide my identity? No one ever asked! And what will knowing who I am do for you? Who cares who I am? You want to write it down in your little book of "whos who in choy lee fut" dont you?

You think I should pray that my Sigung never finds out? Finds out what? I have opened up 2 Hung Sing Koons under his fathers name, you really think this makes him look bad?

If you want respect you need to give respect! You want me to apologize huh? Well why dont you apologize to all those that you have offended first!

Dont send me anymore messages please, Im not interested in your comments...
though for some reason I can hear some comming.

Kei lun

Kennyfist
09-25-2005, 10:43 PM
I got some abusive PMs from HSK.

hskwarrior
09-25-2005, 10:51 PM
:p :p :p

Fu-Pow
09-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Moderators should ban him....again :rolleyes: