PDA

View Full Version : How to present research?

Kennyfist
09-25-2005, 10:36 PM
From another thread:

Post from another thread:

Hsk,

Quote: "you think you can beat me by asking the very same questions i asked when doing my research."

If you have asked the same questions I have asked of you in your research, and if you already have the answers to those questions.....THEN WHY DO YOU PRESENT THE RESULTS OF YOUR "RESEARCH" IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU ENABLE THOSE VERY SAME QUESTIONS TO BE RE-ASKED OF YOU?Now do I have to find a way to tell you that is less abstract?

This is getting funny......

Kennyfist
09-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Hsk,

1) Doesn't it sound a bit too "convenient" to those who don't buy your story? : Jeong Yim didn't die young now...he taught chan ghau sing ....so he had to be around to do it......"

And if you say Singapore HSK got it wrong, then where did YOU get the 1893 date from? How? Oh, and to bring up one of Nole's questions right? Did they have calendars back then? What is your source?

2) So you don't know what is Noi Nim sou? So does that mean your branch does not have noi nim shou?
If Chan Heung taught Noi Nim shou ...and you say Jeong Yim mastered all chan heung's techniques in 5 years......

i' Are you now going to say your branch did not inherit Jeong Yim's noi nim shou" Or are you going to say it got lost through the generations?

ii) Or are you going to say Jeong never learnt noi nim shou from Chan Heung? If so, then how could he have "MASTERED" all of Chan Heung's techniques in 5 years?