PDA

View Full Version : How to show respect?

Kennyfist
09-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Sow choy,
This is not a good way to show respect in a discussion:

Quote: "Anyways, this history talk is good... "For me to poop on!!!" ha haha"

Sow Choy
09-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Kennyfist,

It's called a joke...

TAke a break, show some respect to all the other people here who are tired of your posts arguing with Frank...

Joe

Kennyfist
09-26-2005, 12:08 PM
Did someone mention "RESPECT" ?

Didn't someone publically encourage hsk to continue with his "research" and "present" it? And the same person says in a not very "respectful" way "who cares" ?

Did someone seem to endorse hsk's threats.... something like "expect the worse......you will bring it on yourself" ?

Kennyfist
09-26-2005, 12:16 PM
Sow Choy,

Quote: "The real answer is: Who gives a sheet!!!"

It seems that Hsk is very concerned about telling "his story".....and he does give out a lot of ........"turd"......ORALLY.

BTW SOW CHOY, YOU MIGHT NEED TO WATCH THAT "POOP HERE " AND "POOP THERE"........YOU KNOW OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE AN ANIMAL... THEN PROBABLY BEST NOT TO BEHAVE LIKE ONE........REMEMBER CERTAIN ANIMALS CAN BE TRAINED TO NOT "POOP JUST ANYWHERE THEY WANT"..... YOU PROBABLY (?) WAS "TALKING" IN JOKING TONE......TAKE THIS COMMENT IN "JOKING-LIKE TONE"....... BACK TO TALKING ABOUT "TRAINING"? :D :D

Kennyfist
09-26-2005, 12:17 PM
Sow Choy,
Before you tell others "respect", please consider your own "behaviour" in terms of "respect".

CLFNole
09-26-2005, 02:32 PM
When talking about respect one should respect that fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Freedom of speech allows someone to talk about whatever they like within reason. So if someone believes something even though the rest of us might not, it is their right to speak their mind. If you don't like what someone has to say present your own story. The thing with history is no one has any real concrete evidence about anything. You all can argue until your blue in the face and no one will be right because no one can prove the other wrong. Usually the truth lies in the middle.

Kennyfist:

I think Sow Choy shows great respect to everyone on this forum, even you (humor is something this forum needs). I have a mirror and you should look into it before you go question others on respect.

Kennyfist
09-26-2005, 03:21 PM
Nole,
So you say people should be able to say what they like within reason......then why did you make the comment "you made your point".....are you saying I should not say something.....?

Another thing, you should also look into a mirror yourself before you talk about "respect"....remember how you jumped into the scene with the comment something like "three words: obsessive compulsive disorder"...

Another thing..... some people may have "respect" for "history" and "tradition", and Sow Choy's comment something like "poop on this" and "who gives a 'something'" is not a very good indication of "respect" regardless of humor or not.

And was he taking part in hsk "threat" when he said something like "expect the worse...you will bring it on yourself..." Do you think that is "respect"? Do you think that is endorsing "people should be able to say what they like within reason"?

Another thing, I've noticed you like to dig into another branches contents.....and even put on this "sisuk this" and "sisuk that"......then you turn around with comments something like..."this is not the end all be all....."... " people treat kuen po..."... and " do you really think chan heung made up all these forms....".....choy fook is ggm....sound convenient...."

Why do you care what another branch has got ? You like your lineage....fine. Somehow it sounds like you want to dig deep for "support" for something like "oh, thats all it is,......we don't need that anyway....because we can still achieve this without that..."

People, I would take caution when someone goes from saying something like EJ this and EJ that ....then put on this "sisuk this" and "sisuk that" ( Is he/she after some "inside material" ) careful whether they might turn around and "stab you in the back".......

Maybe you and sow choy should hold a mirror for each other, and sow choy and hsk should hold on for each other.......before tell others "respect"....

And check for hypocritic-like behaviour.....sow choy tells hsk continue "research" and "present"....yet he says something meaning like "who cares" and shows respect or disrespect? ......when he "poops this or that".....humor or not........

doesn't it sound like he is saying one thing and doing another ?

Sow Choy
09-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Kennyfist, Kennyfist, Kennyfist...

I have no problem with you posting... But why do you post so much??? Why do you want to go after Frank??? But me stating you are bringing it on, is true... If you keep hounding Frank you are gonna make him angry... you think???

This is a forum yes, where anyone can present info and we can all chat... And I know you feel Frank has not answered your questions, and you feel there are many holes in his story, no problem... I agree with you on many things... But there are holes on every story... So to get all worked up about it, is plain silly to me...

If we get all worked about it, we are all really missing the real point of training... Kennyfist, you speak about respect in the martial arts... What about tolerance...? This is a very important part of Mo Duk... Why do you let the history bother you my friend???

Now you are lashing out at CLFNole & myself... Come on... Lighten up a bit... I am interested in your posts, but try in a more positive light... Don't stoop to a lower level...

The poop jokes are from the Conan O'Brien show, the hand puppet Triumph... Sorry if you took offense, maybe you never heard of him... I was hoping to relieve some of the animosity you & Frank were having here...

Another thing... It's easy to know more about me, I let it known who I am, I have nothing to hide... But who are you??? I am interested, in a postive way... I would never threaten anyone... I have nothing to prove... But it would make me understand your posts better to know more about you...

Take care...

Joe

CLFNole
09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Kennyfist:

Personally I have nothing against you, the "obsessive compulsive" thing was also meant to be somewhat or a joke and to hit to you that you were taking things a bit too far. I mean really all the giant lettering and bold type, don't you think its a bit much. I agree you have the right to question anyone, but to me its the manner in which you question. To discuss history with some in a "civil" manner is a bit more grown up. If the other end doesn't want to be civil, you should you restraint as this is one of the basic things we learn in kung fu.

I have no hidden agendas and am not looking to steal anything from anyone. I have learned and continue to practice our art. I like to get different perspectives because it makes one look more deeply into their kung fu to see how it can be improved. It is also nice to know about other lineages rather than having tunnel vision to your own. A long time ago I referred to XJ as sisuk and when he came back I used XJ. Since he is an elder I then remembered that sisuk is more respectful.

I remember what I said before quite well. Like I said before I think the truth lies in the middle. So that being said, there are certain claims of the Chan side I don't believe just as I don't believe much of the Hung Sing Kwoons. I belive Chan Hueng is our founder, Jeurng Yim was a top student and founder of the hung sing branch just like Tam Sam was the founder of the Buk Sing branch.

Anyhow I am done with this ****ing contest. I belive CLF is one family and we can all learn a lot from each other. I think history is great and believe what I chose to. I will continue to post positive threads about our art. If you are truly a CLF man like I think you are you could do the same and be a positive force here rather than a negative. I think we all may have disrespected one and other at some time but we should step up and do things good for CLF not bad.

iron_silk
09-27-2005, 09:28 AM
There are other people who use this forum.

You keep filling this place with post after post of basically the same topic and mainly directed at HSK. It wastes space and clutter the forum for other people to use.

Sow Choy may made a "joke" about "poop" but you are genuinely the only one left who actually "pooped" all over this board with YOUR agenda.

Respect is earned and given - not a right. You earned nothing here.

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 09:43 AM
yea,

he's on his way.......he's on his way............he's on his way.......he's on his way!

yea!

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Ironsilk,
Respect is not a right? Where did you get your "education"? Do you go around poop this and poop that to people until they "earn" respect ( don't tell me until they beat you in a fight or punch your face in...)....or until you decide you should have some common courtesy when talking about "history" and "tradition" that others might "respect"?
If you were talking about your family history or your ancestors and someone comes on to the scene and says poop this or that or them....how would you feel? :mad:

Something to think about? Don't bother responding.....

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 10:19 AM
sow choy was joking with your non sense of humor havin' arse.

i think you should shut the f up by now you loud mouth little joke.

"oh joseph, i didn't chase you off did i?" ahahahahahahahahahaha!

HA :eek:

you're an angry little mf, arent you? you're not even a clf guy kenny, why do you get so mad over a historical debate that not a goddam thing to do with you!?

You are not choy lee fut! :eek:

what you are though is jusssstttt t a lil' screw-ballee! that would make you screwballese wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

i can see your silly arse getting all ****ed off, having nightmares of hsk, and clfnole, and of you and joseph hanging out together with your eyes never moving away from his face as you walk along, like an obedient little puppy.

hahahaha......

meet me, kenny fist, ill show you my li nam hoi, oh big boi, its fo da joi. da joiuvit that is!

Sow Choy
09-27-2005, 10:22 AM
Kennyfist,

If you really did take offense to my jokes... Again I apologise... My intention was to change the mood here... Not trying to offend you...

Joe

yutyeesam
09-27-2005, 10:45 AM
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Thanks,

iron_silk
09-27-2005, 10:49 AM
You are a rude little boy!

I'll respond if I want and it is NOT up to you to decide. You obviously have no manners so your so call talk of "education" is ridiculous.

It doesn't matter what other people say or do...because their action will dictate their fate in the eyes of others. Yours have already proven yourself for who you are.

I am not talking about physcial violence. That was merely an uneducated guess on your part.

I am not talking about Sow Choy what so ever...just talking about you!

You may actually have some good ideas but you cloud it with all this self-righteous attitude and then force feed that information ALL over the forum i.e. YOU are the one POOPing all over the public forum which everyone uses.

One thing is for certain, I promised myself never to respond to you and just ignore you so that you made eventually leave. Sorry, I have failed.

You will respond I am certain because you feed on this forum. With too much time on your hands you live for posting and replying...go ahead...eat...eat...eat...enjoy because if people continue to respond to you...well...you may have won!

BUT nothing last forever. I hope everyone gets that!

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Ironsilk,
If you still think respect is not a right.....I don't think you should be teaching children....in case you teach them that as well...... seriously.....

You can ignore me if you want. I think I've given you too much attention already.... :mad:

iron_silk
09-27-2005, 11:05 AM
Respect is given and earned. Period.

You treat others with common courtesy. If they show good character one would develop respect for them. If they show poor character then one would obviously lose respect for them.

Simple as that.

I don't want to be mean to you. At first when you respond with HSK I actually thought you were putting a lot of effort in paying attention to all his detail and putting it back in his face.

You got too aggressive though. Then you start attacking others.

You have a right to decide how much attention you want to spend on me it is up to you. Don't ever bring up my children class. You don't know me or anything about me.

You don't have to believe what I have to say...but according to you...you must respect what I have to say. Correct? Why don't you ask someone who you do trust and believe. That won't hurt anybody right and I believe would help bring closure to this situation.

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 11:15 AM
Another thing,...I'm not here to "earn" ironsilk's "respect".....

He's comment about HSK being "matured" since some years ago..., and look at HSK behaviour.....it already says a lot about hsk and if ironsilk thinks hsk behaviour is "mature" it already says a lot about him.....

I hope he doesn't teach children for long..... :mad:

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:15 AM
don't go away mad iron silk, just go away.

if you want to continue with kenny or the others thats fine, but i started this thread and i will end it. what you do with it is on your big burly shoulders.

and if you took my little post seriously, then take a chill pill man!

i still won! no what? :eek: :D :rolleyes: :cool:

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Your "behaviour" and comment about respect already says a lot....

Hopefully children won't be in your class for long.....there is enough problems in society....we don't need anymore bad influences on children...

Better ways to spend time than give you more attention in responding through posting.... :mad:

iron_silk
09-27-2005, 11:25 AM
HSK has matured. He was MUCH MUCH MUCH worse 2-3 years ago. If you can find it you would then understand. Ask anybody. He insulted sorts and types and threaten with physical violence. He still has much to work on...

I said matured as in getting better...not good yet...just better.

You are avoid my points but instead attack me about my children class which has nothing to do with this topic. You brought up something that is not related because you failed to actually respond to my points.

Why are you attacking me with something else instead of answering my questions? Sound familiar?

Please do not bring up my children class. Though you may not deem myself has a respectable person I do hope you would see it in yourself to provide some leniency and not bring up on my class again. They mean a lot to me and do not want it mixed up with this debate.

Is that fair enough? Thank you in advance.

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:29 AM
IRON SILK,

i WASN'T THAT BAD :o

WAS I :(

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:33 AM
KENNYFIST MUST BE LACKING IN HIS LIFE SOMEWHERE, AND SEEMS TO HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE.

HE ATTACKS ANYONE, FOR NOTHING.

WHETHER IT IS HAVING A SMALL *****, NO LOVE LIFE, BEING SMALL AND MEEK, OR WHATEVER IT IS, HE IS MADDDDDDD AS HELL AT SOMETHING IN LIFE.

SO HE TAKES OUT HIS ANGER ON US POOR HELPLESS LITTLE FOLKS.

i'M TELLING MY MOMMY! :mad:

iron_silk
09-27-2005, 11:33 AM
...but hey we all deserve second chance.

You've done well...but it's not over yet for any of us. We got to keep on at it.

Thanks for your reply...this time its my fault...I started it. I should have just butted out.

Later!

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:38 AM
No Prob Bob.

But Hey Look, I Don't Know You, Or If You Are Clf. But If You Are Then I Consider You Family. So Let By Gones Be Bygones, And If You Get To Know Me (joe Keit Did) You Too Will See There Is More To Me Than Just This Little Historical Side.

Maybe We Kick, Talk Sheet About The Jokers On This Forum, And Go Check Out Some Women Like Our Biggest Clf Pimp There Is, Joseph-ej.

Don't Sweat The History Side Of Me, Im Really Not That Bad, And Only Purposely ****ed People Off Before. No Mas, Man!

Peace.

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Ironsilk,
So according to you if you are talking about your family history and ancestors, it is ok for someone to come and say something like "poop on this or that or them" until you have "earned" the person's "respect"/common courtesy ?

Another thing, I was mainly aiming my questions at Hsk, I did not ask YOU to respond....but you did..... Now your asking me not to mention your class and how much it means to you....but have you, using your "method" "earned" "respect" ?

Seriously, the point is not how much your class means to you,...it is your "values" that are under question..... you have to go and "earn" "respect" /common courtesy because it is not a "right"?

Again, you said its your choice whether you respond.....then why don't show some "common courtesy" about choice whether I mention "your class".....

But seriously,.....I still don't think you should be teaching children considering your "values" and attitude..... :mad:

Joseph is right.....a waste of time talking about history to people who don't respect history.....or demands you have to "earn" before using common courtesy/respect

Hopefully the children won't be in your class for long....seriously. :mad:

iron_silk
09-27-2005, 01:50 PM
I tried talking with you like an adult.

You behave like a child. You have clear lack of understanding in what I am saying and that is evident in your messy response.

It must be difficult being alone and it seems everyone is against you?

So much hate in you.

Bye!

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Ironsilk,
re-read the thread....where did you ask question?
You made judgement and expressed opinion and seemed to endorse the "poop" and even used "poop" in posting response.....who is rude? Did someone said try to talk like an adult?
Who seems "not to umderstand"?

u get it ?

Your going? Good. :mad:

Chief Fox
09-27-2005, 02:06 PM
I can't believe this has gone on for two pages. :eek:

:confused: :o :eek: :( :mad:

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Quote from Ironsilk: "It doesn't matter what other people say or do...because their action will dictate their fate in the eyes of others"

:rolleyes:

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:12 PM
kenny = mr POOPY Pants.

poop, poop, poop, poopie doop. poop poop da poop. poop poop da poop. poopie doop.

kenny poop.

sorry, folks, his fascination with the word poop is hilarious.

oh, poop!

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Look at that "manager"...... :rolleyes:

Is Salvatera very "proud"? But maybe its OK for you to "poop" Iron silk until you have "earned" respect/common courtesy according to iron silk reasoning.....respect/common courtesy is not a "right"... (and using his reasoning is it ok to "poop" salvatera too?)

Didn't you say you were going? :rolleyes:

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:51 PM
yes

oh poop

imean no.

oh poop. 4get it.

poooooOOOOOPPPPP!

poopie poops.

salvatera takes poops too.. he says there is nothing better than a good poop in the morning.

a good choy lee fut poop!

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Hsk,
Do you think your "hurting" me by carrying on like this?....... It is you, your group and school that has something to lose....but maybe you don't realise it yet.....
You've already demonstrated your scholarship......your attitude and your claims about seeing clf gung ji and having noi nim sou.....but if you want you can put the "nail" in your own "coffin" or your "group coffin" (mob mentality again? :D )

hskwarrior
09-28-2005, 12:03 AM
poop, they killed kenny!!!!!!

poop, you mean im not hurting you with all this poop? maybe i should take my poop and poop alittle harder so next time i will have my poop together. i just hope i don't have to poop, or poop i'll have to stop pooping around or i will get the poop kicked out of me.

oh, poop, i just pooped on myself.

coiuldn't make it to the pooper.

Kennyfist
09-28-2005, 01:09 AM
Hey Clfnole, Joe (sow Choy) And Iron Silk......no Hard Feelings.

Things Are Cool. :) :) :)

CLFNole
09-28-2005, 07:42 AM
I have thick skin and take this whole online thing with a grain of salt.

I have been through a lot personally over the past few years and nothing really bothers or gets to me anymore.

No worries.

wind draft
09-28-2005, 07:51 AM
dude kennyfist, calm down..... dude I hope you're not a martial art instructor cause dude, this attitude needs to go. Tolerance dude, tolerance.

who cares what other say. If it ain't true who gives and stop getting worked up about it. Just a waste of time and energy.