PDA

View Full Version : can hsk, kennyfist and joseph please take it outside

David Jamieson
09-26-2005, 05:01 AM
guys, that's enough already.

I for one am not into wading through your abusive political threads.

take it to pm, take it to email, heck, if you have any balls whatsoever, get all up in each others face for real, but please stop polutting the forum with your guessing game war on a dead man.

thanks

Hard Fists
09-26-2005, 05:46 AM
Way to much time in idle hands. THX for your post.

TonyM.
09-26-2005, 08:45 AM
Hear! Hear!

Fu-Pow
09-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Amen....let it go kennyfist....its good to have tenacity, but you gotta know when to declare things a lost cause.

Ao Qin
09-27-2005, 05:03 PM
I don't watch much TV - this is all I have!!! However, I do want to see the conclusion of this on the Oprah show eventually, and who will eventually "win" these historical arguements. Filled with an audience of martial artists of course - it should keep the bouncers busy!

It's simply good, wholesome entertainment to those on the outside (like watching UFC on TV except more of a "mental" exercise), so please, just let these fine folks continue their tirade against each other, and leave the rest of us to our simple pleasures in life.

And yes, I too used to practice some CLF. BS and a village HS version...it is an amazing Art!

Cheers - AQ

Ou Ji
09-27-2005, 05:13 PM
Cool, I've met quite a few members here who practice BS too, way too much sometimes.
:D :D :D :D :D

Just a joke, couldn't resist.

Buddy
09-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Who cares anyway? It's choy li fut.