PDA

View Full Version : Maybe "Chris Hunter" isn't his real name, either...

I Hate Ashida Kim
09-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Article at bullshido (http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?name=Reviews&file=viewreview&id=160).

SimonM
09-27-2005, 11:08 PM
That was an interesting read but hardly anything we couldn't already surmise. I'd say that most people know by now that AK is the least legitimate man in illegitimate town. ;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-28-2005, 10:07 AM
jesus fu ck.

that was a lot of info.

i can't believe i read it all. to the authors credit i normaly wouldnt have wasted my time, but it was written well enough to keep me reading.

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-28-2005, 10:09 AM
question though ....

couldnt anyone with access to a decent lazer printer do the same? is he really assisting the frauds in any way or just ripping them off too?

TangLangCh'uan
09-28-2005, 12:26 PM
i just find it amazing that "ashida's" responses to bulllshido include stolen quotes from "conan the barbarian"....next thing you know he'll be commenting on how what makes him most happy in life is "crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of the women"...that and taking silly pictures of himself sneaking around the house with pantyhose on his head.

it's about time someone debunked this fool.

Becca
09-28-2005, 01:51 PM
People have been debunking that "fool" for almost as long as he's been around. He like gymsock/locker/frito cornchip smell. He ain't going away just cause you don't like him. Your better off ignoring him. :rolleyes:

Mega_Fist
09-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Well I like him.

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-28-2005, 02:44 PM
i like pee.

IronFist
09-29-2005, 12:54 AM
i just find it amazing that "ashida's" responses to bulllshido include stolen quotes from "conan the barbarian"....next thing you know he'll be commenting on how what makes him most happy in life is "crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of the women"...that and taking silly pictures of himself sneaking around the house with pantyhose on his head.

it's about time someone debunked this fool.

In one of his books, at the end (I think, maybe it's the beginning) he has a "poem," but it is actually the lyrics from the theme song to the Highlander TV show. You know, "Here we are, born to be free, we're the princes of the universe, etc." IIRC, no credit was given to Queen or anything. I think they should sue him for copyright infringement.

In another one of his books (maybe the same book) he says that Thai boxers cut nerves in their shins so they can kick without pain. I can just see some Thai boxer performing surgery on himself... "yup... there's a nerve... ::snip:: (with scissors)." Where does he come up with this stuff?

IronFist
09-29-2005, 12:56 AM
The thing is, though, there's really nothing cooler than ninjas.

SimonM
09-29-2005, 01:09 AM
What about pirates?

Or Zombies?

Or Zombie Pirates?

How about Gong Fu Zombie Pirates? I think that Gong Fu Zombie Pirates are much cooler than ninjas. ;)

CyCo PL
09-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Heh, one of my friends bought into the "ninja craze", and he actually has a couple of Ashida Kim's books. I showed him this article, now he's sad that ninja mind control isn't real. :(

IronFist
09-29-2005, 06:04 PM
What about pirates?

Or Zombies?

Or Zombie Pirates?

How about Gong Fu Zombie Pirates? I think that Gong Fu Zombie Pirates are much cooler than ninjas. ;)

The thing is, though, there's really nothing cooler than ninjas.

I Hate Ashida Kim
09-29-2005, 08:53 PM
NWS

Seriously (http://www.ashidakim.com/pics/autograph.jpg)

Lama Pai Sifu
09-30-2005, 04:15 AM
He has the nipples of a master though?

Dale Dugas
09-30-2005, 06:45 AM
He is a total fahking clown.

My god, the crap he has published is so bad.

All the nutrider cult members he holds sway with is astounding.

What a fahking joke.

Nice pins on his wicked long belt( maybe someone should garrote him with it??)

Dale

GunnedDownAtrocity
09-30-2005, 09:43 AM
that sexy beast makes my naughty parts tingle.

tingle.

TonyM.
09-30-2005, 10:08 AM
So does being spanked with asparagus.

SimonM
09-30-2005, 12:19 PM
that sexy beast makes my naughty parts tingle.

tingle.

Yes but GDA: you like pee.

Banjos_dad
09-30-2005, 03:32 PM
real ninjas = cool. Fake ninjas = lame.