PDA

View Full Version : HSK are these points reasonable?

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 09:51 AM
Hsk,
So you don't answer the threads about your claim about noi nim sou..... AND THROUGH "SILENCE" YOU "SAY SOMETHING" IF NOT A LOT....
So is it reasonable to assume that you don't know what is noi nim sou....and your branch does not have noi nim sou?

And should we follow the reasoning to assume one of the following conclusions?

1) If Jeong yim did learn noi nim sou from chan heung, and your branch does not have it, then somehow through the generations it got lost in your branch.... WHAT ELSE IS "LOST" IN YOUR BRANCH?

2) If jeong yim didn't learn noi nim sou from chan heung, and so "explain" why your branch does not have it.....then YOU refute your "claim" that jeong yim "mastered" chan heung techniques in 5 years and that jeong was "co-founder" of clf...... AND WHEN YOU COME BACK WITH YOUR JEONG CO-FOUNDER CLAIMS THEN YOU ARE TALKING TRASH AND PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR OWN MOUTH!

ANOTHER THING, YOUR "COMPARISON" OF 2 FORMS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW (CLF GUNG JI AND HG GUNG JI) AND AT LEAST ONE OF THEM YOU HAVE NOT SEEN (HG GUNG JI) AND YOUR CONCLUSION WITH COMMENT "ALL YOU CHANGED WAS A FINGER" SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR "RESEARCH" TECHNIQUE....DOESN'T IT?
YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD US WHERE AND WHEN YOU SAW A CLF GUNG JI AND PERFORMED BY WHO? DID YOU LIE ABOUT IT?

SO YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE NOI NIM SOU.....ARE YOU LYING?

THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOURSELF AND YOUR CLAIMS......YOU BRING "DISCREDIT" TO YOURSELF....AND ALSO YOUR TEACHER AND GROUP MEMBERS WHO "AGREE" WITH YOU......BY ASSOCIATION...WITH YOU..... ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU PUBLICALLY CLAIM TO BE "MANAGER" ..(ARE YOU STILL SOME SORT OF OFFICIAL HISTORIAN? ).........

AND

NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO PROMOTE YOURSELF OR YOUR BRANCH (EG YOUR HIGHLY COVETED BLAH BLAH ELEPHANT) YOU ARE IN EFFECT "DISCREDITING" YOUR GROUP BY ASSOCIATION WITH YOU........BUT THERE IS MOB MENTALITY EFFECT....YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE YOU DISCREDIT.....THERE ARE OTHERS YOU DISCREDIT AS WELL....

WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR PUBLICALLY (eg start debate thread, then tell someone he can't patticipate, make wild claims you cannot support with evidence, avoids questions you seem unable to answer, and throw insults and threats when it seems people expose your faulty reasoning and holes in your stories...)....YOUR TEACHER "PROMOTING" YOU IS IN EFFECT "PUTTING DOWN" HIS "GROUP"........

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 10:06 AM
no :) :D :eek:

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 10:07 AM
u f'n psychopath :eek:

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 11:00 AM
I think they are reasonable....

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:18 AM
so what :confused:

Kennyfist
09-27-2005, 11:21 PM
Hsk,
Re-consider your behviour and your claim as some sort of "manager".

You're back again?

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:54 PM
NO :) :rolleyes: ;) :p

hskwarrior
09-27-2005, 11:57 PM
and watch out for wild elephants.

did you like the pictures on the website?

check the photo album on hsclf.zoomshare.com and tell me what you think of the drawing i did.

Kennyfist
09-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Look at Salvatera's school "manager"....... :rolleyes:

Quote from hsk:"yes

oh poop

imean no.

oh poop. 4get it.

poooooOOOOOPPPPP!

poopie poops.

salvatera takes poops too.. he says there is nothing better than a good poop in the morning.

a good choy lee fut poop!"

HSK,
YOU STILL DON'T REALISE YOUR SORT OF "DIGGING A GRAVE" FOR YOURSELF AND "GROUP" ? :rolleyes:

hskwarrior
09-28-2005, 12:05 AM
oh poop! :mad:

hskwarrior
09-28-2005, 12:06 AM
i cant wait for the morning to tell my sifu salvatera, he'll get a good laugh out of it, im sure right after his morning poop!

Kennyfist
09-28-2005, 01:07 AM
Some more from SALVATERA'S SCHOOL "MANAGER" :rolleyes:

QUOTE:"poop, they killed kenny!!!!!!

poop, you mean im not hurting you with all this poop? maybe i should take my poop and poop alittle harder so next time i will have my poop together. i just hope i don't have to poop, or poop i'll have to stop pooping around or i will get the poop kicked out of me.

oh, poop, i just pooped on myself.

coiuldn't make it to the pooper."

HSK,
YOU ARE NOT HURTING ME.......YOU ARE "SPOILING" YOUR OWN TEACHER'S REPUTATION AND YOUR SCHOOL'S REPUTATION.....EVEN YOURS (IF THERE IS STILL MUCH OF A GOOD "REPUTATION" LEFT) :rolleyes:

Kennyfist
09-28-2005, 01:16 AM
HSK = FRANK JOSEPH MCCARTHY

HSK'S TEACHER = DINO SALVATERA

HSK ARE YOU GOING TO STOP YOUR SILLY BEHAVIOUR NOW?

U GET IT YET? :rolleyes:

hskwarrior
09-28-2005, 07:50 AM
maybe :rolleyes:

let me think about it.....hmmmmmmmm?

Lama Pai Sifu
09-28-2005, 11:09 AM
U 2 R ridiculous

Ou Ji
09-28-2005, 12:06 PM
I think there should be a fight right after lunch in the boys room, or maybe after school.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

hskwarrior
09-28-2005, 04:46 PM
im just having fun.

nothing too serious.