PDA

View Full Version : Coming to LA

Daniel Madar
05-04-2001, 06:12 AM
Hey all,

I'll be in LA from may 13th through the 15th. I'm going to be at E3, but if any of you have classes during that time, or want to meet up, let me know. I'll most likely be really busy, but I'd like to meet up and compare notes between SF bagua and LA bagua.

Peace,

-D

count
05-04-2001, 06:31 AM
If you can be here for Saturday, (I believe that is the 12th) You can come to class with me. You'll love it! If not, maybe we can get together anyway.
e-mail me.
Count

razakdigital
05-04-2001, 09:13 PM
Daniel are going to E3 for the games? Are you a PC gamer?

Daniel Madar
05-05-2001, 04:38 AM
hey count,

I think I'm coming in on the 13th. Email me your number at zharoff@hotmail.com and I'll give you a call. I'm not sure where I'll be staying yet, though.

Razak,

I am a gamer. I'm actually starting up my own games company, so it's not too easy. I'm mainly a pc gamer, but right now my home machine is a POS and won't run topline games.

-D

razakdigital
05-05-2001, 04:55 AM
I know this is the topic of the forum...but I'm a PC gamer myself...hardcore in fact...email me or give me your email I'd like to chat with you...to discuss things like quake3 or counterstrike...

Daniel Madar
05-05-2001, 06:08 AM
I like starcraft and Age of Kings. I played Unreal tournament for a while, but it's easy to get your ass kicked by someone running a p4 with a T1 and a top of the line set up.

I also love to play arcade fighting games, but I'm never sure how good I am because my friends who got me into it are internationally ranked. I played a bad @$$ lizard man for soul calibur though.

razakdigital
05-05-2001, 06:28 AM
im a unreal tournament, quake 3, counterstrike, day of defeat, Swat3, rogue speaar...so on... on dreamcast I play Dead of Alive 2...I like to play the girl who is a pakua fighter