PDA

View Full Version : To Extrajoseph Serious Message

Kennyfist
09-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Joseph,

Quote:"Hi Joe,

You seem to know a bit about Noi Lim Sau.

Like the Hung Mun secret society, we have a way of finding out whether someone really knows just by asking them to hold a normal fist (and a few other little obvious signs).

Can you tell us how you would hold a normal fist the Noi Lim Sau way? Please describe the actions step by steps (there are 5 steps) and what to look out for and the sensations you have in your body.

No, it is not a test, you either knows or you don't.

Yes, it is about unity of the body with the fist.

Care to give it a try?

EJ"

If you are still around and you see this message, I do care to have a shot at your question......I'm interested in seeing if we are talking about and feeling "the same elephant", if you know what I mean.

So is there any way we can "talk" via email or in private,.....and you can see how much I really "know" about "curtains"......seriously..............please? :D

You don't have to reveal yourself....but I think it would be an interesting "test" for me anyway......

Care to give it a try?

Cheers.......and Thanks Joseph :) :) (Grandmaster Joseph :D )

Ou Ji
09-28-2005, 12:11 PM
Not jabbing at you or anything but per his comment it isn't a test. You either know it or you don't. If you're not sure you know it then there's a good chance you don't.

Doesn't sound like a guessing game to me. If you knew it you would know that you know it.

Anyhow, all very interesting.

Kennyfist
09-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Maybe I shouldn't call it "test" :)

Kennyfist
09-29-2005, 12:13 AM
Hey.....Is Joseph "gone"......awwwww........ :( :(

I really wanted to talk........but not on public forum...... :( :(

Hey Joseph....if your still around....and your not interested in talking.....its ok.....
you can just tell me..... :)