PDA

View Full Version : Razak presents the results of the Feb. 3 Kung Fu Strike Challenge

razakdigital
02-03-2001, 07:01 AM
First let me say after my last post on the previous forum I didn't check on any responses to my final post. That's for the record...anyhow let's move on..

I just got back from the event... The Black Taoist won his fight. It was specticular fight in where he used pakua, hsing-i and he wowed the crowd with the use of drunken boxing and aerial wizardy...We have two copies of the fight tape so the proof is in the pudding. I will have the blow by blow of the event very shortly.

The theblacktaoist and his Chinese teammate won their matches. In Summary, the Beiijing Team won as a group.

Thank you to all the fellow Internal Martial Artist that have been supportive!!!! It's good to see when Internal Artist shines with true fighting ability and the usage of real techniques!

If you want copies of the fight and wushu demostrations you know how to reach us!!

Daniel Madar
02-03-2001, 08:07 AM
You guys wanna donate a tape to someone who's rampantly impoverished?

:)

Peace!

-D

Guandi
02-03-2001, 01:10 PM
My congratulations for tbt. Nice to hear. Go on...

count
02-03-2001, 01:41 PM
Way to go blacktaoist. Congrats on a win. But ease up on that liquor and drunken stuff in a fight. Tsk, Tsk Tsk.
Actually I would like to see some of that drunken boxing. My bagua teacher told me once that if you practice bagua you can drink and drink and drink and never fall down.
:eek:

razakdigital
02-03-2001, 03:38 PM
Thanks for the love Guandi - I hope that we are cool and that we over our previous debate. I enjoy the wisdom that you bring to this forum - sorry for my post earlier - In the heat of battle I get a little high strung. I read all of your post all the time!!! Peace my brother!!!

Buby
02-04-2001, 07:30 PM
It's good to hear that The Brothers of WU is still doing their thing. TBT, Congrats my brother.

Razak, Burn, Moshan, TBT - What da deal? Gods I'll be dropping ya a line soon to chill, talk shhh and do what us ghetto folk do. I'll bring the Barney to celebrate.

Ya cats keep keepin it real.

One,
Buby

wisdom mind
02-04-2001, 09:13 PM
the WU sifu a run tings!

buby and barney must come through
(call me)!!!!!!!!!!reeeespex all around yall

origenx
02-05-2001, 08:12 PM
Yeah Razaak, let us know when we can see those tapes!

razakdigital
02-05-2001, 09:28 PM
I will post when the tapes are ready!!!!

peace

beiquan
02-07-2001, 02:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If you want copies of the fight and wushu demostrations you know how to reach us!! [/quote]

i would like to see these, but i don't know how to reach you...

razakdigital
02-07-2001, 08:32 PM
Hello,

You can email blacktaoist@hotmail.com or blacktaoist@blacktaoist.com or razakdigital@hotmail.com

No. v19 - 2001 Kung Fu Strike Challenge - Part 1. January 27, 2001. NY International Wushu Representative Team versus The Beijing Wushu Representative Team of China. The tape includes performances of Wushu teams in various styles. You will see Hsing-I, Pa Kua, Shaolin and weapons demonstrations. You will see 5 fights between US Vs China. - $40.00

No. v20 - 2001 Kung Fu Strike Challenge - Part 2. Feb. 3, 2001 NY International Wushu Representative Team versus The Beijing Wushu Representative Team of China. The tape includes performances of Wushu teams in various styles. You will see Hsing-I, Pa Kua, Shaolin and weapons demonstrations. Shaolin monks are also demonstrating in this competition. You will see 5 fights between US Vs China. - $40.00

Thanks for the inquiry!!!