PDA

View Full Version : mma gloves

Death Touch
10-01-2005, 07:02 PM
www.rus-sell.com/item6500.html
me have these gloves they work grat for traps and punch

viper
10-02-2005, 06:08 AM
i think its good that u can love martial arts dude dont let people put u down what i mean is just dont worry bout them be urself people lik u for u dude if u r faking who u r u should come clean but i think ull b fine just get to a real class but and feel chi sao wit a real person good for u ur not as disabled as u think i think ur doin alot better then most people that arnt good luck im just sayin this cause i dont think people should be picked on just because there different

Death Touch
10-02-2005, 06:51 AM
you are nice you are a frend

Li Nin KiT
10-02-2005, 08:56 AM
you are nice you are a frend

You need to learn how to spell.

Death Touch
10-02-2005, 09:47 AM
You need to learn how to spell.
me father use to say if you have nothing nic to say say nothing
this is for martal art talk only

AmanuJRY
10-02-2005, 03:08 PM
www.rus-sell.com/item6500.html
me have these gloves they work grat for traps and punch

Those gloves look gey!

Death Touch
10-02-2005, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=AmanuJRY]Those gloves look gey![/you must have your gaydar on
takes one to kno one this is kung fu talk web not put down me know peeple like you make fun to make you look bigger

Li Nin KiT
10-02-2005, 08:26 PM
takes one to kno one this is kung fu talk web not put down me know peeple like you make fun to make you look bigger

dude in english or cantonese, thanks.

Death Touch
10-03-2005, 08:28 AM
me only can talk ameracan

Mortal1
10-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Those are NOT mixed martial arts gloves. Those gloves sukk!

Death Touch
10-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Those are NOT mixed martial arts gloves. Those gloves sukk!
you sukk me can put one glove on and beet you with bong sau tan eye strike with eyes close let see your glove

SevenStar
10-03-2005, 10:20 AM
This is an honest reply from an mma guy - I'm not making fun of you. Those gloves are not mma gloves - they are more like point sparring glove variations. Here is a good MMA training glove similar in design to what you posted:

http://www.combatsports.com/detail_tuf2.aspx?ID=22292

This is what we use.

Death Touch
10-03-2005, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=SevenStar]This is an honest reply from an mma guy - I'm not making fun of you. Those gloves are not mma gloves - they are more like point sparring glove variations. Here is a good MMA training glove similar in design to what you posted:

http://www.combatsports.com/detail_tuf2.aspx?ID=22292

This is what we use.[/QUOT
me like those gloves not as bulky as mine mine are good they are real lether good for wepon traning me order pair like yours thjank you :D :D :D :D

stricker
10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
I use these gloves at MMA :

http://www.mlsports.co.uk/Product%20Pages/Rogue%20Product%20Pages/Gloves/Sparmaster%20Gloves/Rogue%20Sparmaster%20Gloves%20BLACK.htm

theyre good for sparring as theyve got 14 or 16oz worth of protection but still pretty open. you cant really train for very long using the small mma gloves full power unless maybe your super gnarly.

sevenstar - those gloves dont look so good for hand use as the thumb is pretty restricted, the ones above and the fairtex mma sparring glove (also really good) although theyre more bulky on top seem loads better for actually using your hands and grabbing and stuff. how come your ones look so small but have the same cushioning as big gloves? is it some sort of special padding??

cheers!

SevenStar
10-04-2005, 03:05 PM
those gloves are great. I've used others, but like these far better. the padding is thick enough along the knucks, and the thumb isn't restricted at all. The description says it's as padded as a 16oz, but I would say it's more like 12 or 14.

AmanuJRY
10-06-2005, 04:07 PM

Dude, if you're insulted because I think those gloves are gey...you got issues.

...or are retarded.

(now that's an insult, and if you are really developmentally disabled, I apologize.)

lawrenceofidaho
10-06-2005, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=Death Touch]

Dude, if you're insulted because I think those gloves are gey...you got issues.

...or are retarded.

(now that's an insult, and if you are really developmentally disabled, I apologize.)
Justin,

I'm gey and retarded........ I think you owe me an apology. :(

-L

AmanuJRY
10-06-2005, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=AmanuJRY]
Justin,

I'm gey and retarded........ I think you owe me an apology. :(

-L

I'm sorry L, never forget you're my favorite retarded gey guy.:( :o ;)

lawrenceofidaho
10-06-2005, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=lawrenceofidaho]
I'm sorry L, never forget you're my favorite retarded gey guy.:( :o ;)
Your probably not going to want to train any more grappling while I have "Dueling Banjos" playing on the stereo in the garage though, will you??
;)

AmanuJRY
10-08-2005, 01:04 AM
[QUOTE=AmanuJRY]
Your probably not going to want to train any more grappling while I have "Dueling Banjos" playing on the stereo in the garage though, will you??
;)

**upset that he can't find his link to the gey jujitsu site**

aw, c'mon, you don't think I turned ****-phobe overnight, do ya?

SimonM
10-08-2005, 03:26 AM
I liked sevenstar's gloves most.

Death Touch: Learn how to spell you troglodite.