PDA

View Full Version : joe sayah

danMilwaukee
10-02-2005, 04:15 PM
does anyone have any information on joe sayahs k-1 bouts or kickboxing anyrecords who he fought i think i found a page where he was beating by a karatist help me out thanks

Ultimatewingchun
10-02-2005, 05:52 PM
You can get Joe's email address from William Cheung's website, www.cheungswingchun.com

Look up the section entitled "Branches".

Joe will give you the info you're looking for.

Death Touch
10-03-2005, 05:33 AM
joe sayha is master at age 22 it took him 3 years to be master me study longer them hime am me master?

viper
10-03-2005, 05:44 AM
u mite be but then again bein a good fighter doesnt mean ur a master a master is a whole thing did u find a school deathtouch

Death Touch
10-03-2005, 07:58 AM
u mite be but then again bein a good fighter doesnt mean ur a master a master is a whole thing did u find a school deathtouch
www.invisibledragons.com is this good school

Phil Redmond
10-03-2005, 10:45 AM
joe sayha is master at age 22 it took him 3 years to be master me study longer them hime am me master?
You're misinformed Death Touch. Please check here;
http://www.wingchuncalifornia.com/index2.html
Phil

Ultimatewingchun
10-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I think it's time to out yet another false name.

This should come as no surprise.

Since "Death Touch" is really the recently banned "Samson".

Won't bother listing all the other names he's used in the past to take shots at TWC, Phil Redmond, and myself...

but his real name is: Dave Mead.

TROLL ALERT :eek: :eek: :eek:

danMilwaukee
10-03-2005, 04:39 PM
look guys this does not tell me anything i have been true to wing chun i have not studied that long but i have been doing wing chun for one year with sifu charles boness from milwaukee wisconsin sifu charles studied karate 10 years before going to wing chun and he would talk about joe sayah as the man i mean the man he would say he would just toss these karate and kempo guys around like nothing and if he lost vs some tae kwon do/karate guy imma be pretty freaking mad please tell me he did not lose vs tae kwon/karate dont get me wrong i like all martial arts but come on thx.

Ultimatewingchun
10-03-2005, 05:37 PM
danMilwaukee:

Relax, bro :) ...Charles is not lying.

Joe was/is a very good fighter. As to being "the man" in TWC:

He's one of the very best.

And there's probably at least 6-7 other people that could be mentioned as well in this category of best fighters within TWC.

danMilwaukee
10-03-2005, 06:38 PM
im just saying does anyone have any records links anything else besides the tape on his website saying 3-1 in kickboxing/k-1 cage i just wanna know who he fought to see how wing chun did in those fights i mean joe sayah i seen him move seen his movie with jet li and hes demos but not in person my sifu said he wanted us to go train over there but never got a chance anyways thx for letting me know

anerlich
10-03-2005, 07:27 PM
Dan, time to get another obsession besides Joe.

I suggest you and Death Touch both become obsessed about punctuation - periods, sentences, paragraphs ... it'll do you a lot more good than obsessing about guys you're never going to meet.

Ultimatewingchun
10-03-2005, 08:35 PM
Ha! ha! Ha! ha! Ha! ha! :p :p :D :D

Andrew...You are friggin' hilarious, man.

(Dan: FYI, Andrew Nerlich's wing chun sifu is Rick Spain - who is definitely one of the 6-7 people I was referring to...although Rick is no longer a part of William Cheung's organization, and now mixes TWC with Jack Dempsey's style of boxing and BJJ).

Phil Redmond
10-03-2005, 09:46 PM
look guys this does not tell me anything i have been true to wing chun i have not studied that long but i have been doing wing chun for one year with sifu charles boness from milwaukee wisconsin sifu charles studied karate 10 years before going to wing chun and he would talk about joe sayah as the man i mean the man he would say he would just toss these karate and kempo guys around like nothing and if he lost vs some tae kwon do/karate guy imma be pretty freaking mad please tell me he did not lose vs tae kwon/karate dont get me wrong i like all martial arts but come on thx.

What's your name? Were you at the seminar in Milwaukee when I was there last week?
PR

Angelo F.
10-04-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi DanMilwaukee,

I hear you used to train under Sifu Charles Boness of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
I also train with Sifu Boness. We recently had a seminar with Master Redmond a few weeks ago. However, I don't believe you were in attendance.

If you would like you can stop at the school sometime, it would be great to meet you. Let me know if that sounds good and I can provide you with class times.

All the best,

Angelo

danMilwaukee
10-04-2005, 08:48 PM
i studied there back in 1999-2000 i believe i remember a couple guys from the picture on TWC Academy of Michigan 5th leaf i believe i remember dave from uwm with the built arms hehe i remember the tall white guys man its been along time since i been there im at another kung fu school here in milwaukee the kung fu center but i like wing chun alot still if anyone can help with some info from joe sayays fighjts tight thx i also remembering seeing Marty Goldberg at riverside highschool training in the summer a couple times peace

martyg
10-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Yes, Riverside Park is my summertime location. From September through the next May we're at Westminster Presbytarian, where a lot of the UW-Milwaukee satellite recreation courses are. Directions and info are on my webpage.

You should consider contacting Joe Sayah directly if you're interested in more info from him. I believe he has a web site.