PDA

View Full Version : how many different styles of tcc?

Zhong Jia
10-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Dude, I am so banned.

Dale Dugas
10-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Man,

you do many forms of Taiji.

why not pick one and learn it well and then master it rather than hop skip and jump all over and learn something halfassed rather than fully?

Most people have a hard enough time with one system/style.

Where do you find the time to practice these to an extent where you are competent in their performance?

Later,

Zhong Jia
10-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Look at me, I'm a tool.

YuanZhideDiZhen
10-03-2005, 05:42 PM
See, what's funny was I was originally gonna spell out BANNED in each post, but discovered I need a minimum of 10 characters.

Ou Ji
10-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Talking to yourself Yawn? Nevermind.

I do Yang Long Form, 24, 42, Chen Pao Chui, and I was learning Wu but dropped it. Might go back to it though.

I'd really like to learn some Bagua.

Dale Dugas
10-04-2005, 04:18 AM
Yawn/Zhong Jia/Vasquez called me yesterday and has the soft little voice of a girl.

Hesistant as well as lacking in internal strength.

Oh well, cowards that hide behind restricted #'s and internet anonymity rarely have anything worthwhile to share.

Funny you seem to bait me time and time again, son.

You cannot possible practice all those "styles" and know what the hell you are doing. You must be a Jian Ji Yeh protege or what?

Taiji is nice but lacks something for me. Hence I do baguazhang.

Ou Ji anytime your in the Boston area give me an email and we can meet up and dim sum it well.

Cheers,

Dale

P.S.

Yo Zhong. you choose the WRONG name with Zhong Jia my friend. You are no demon catcher. Yawn and you are the same person. Its easy to see.

Ou Ji
10-04-2005, 05:58 AM
I was beginning to think Yawn was Ego Extrodinaire maybe. And he seems to have a thing for Chan Pui and Wah Lum. He must be one of those disgruntled ex-Wah Lum guys you always hear about.

I travel a bit so I might find my way to the Boston area one of these days.

Zhong Jia
10-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Hey where is that pic of him?

Zhong Jia
10-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Wow, just like that other guy, angry_grappler or whatever, this guy doesn't know the use of the edit function. Maybe in his next screen name he will.

Buddy
10-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Yes you are you stupid little eggo pizzant. We've always known it was you. The same jamook arguing with your other alter eggo. You sad pathetic little transformer puss. Don't make me bring BaiHe back to post your pic, Mary. Go away brfore you're found out Yoon.

Zhong Jia
10-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I am running out of material.

Dale Dugas
10-07-2005, 04:23 AM
well, i caught you.

Yuan and i are not whom you think. i don't even know who you mean by Vasquez.

i can't know anything by practicing many styles? perhaps you are correct. and that is why i study so many different things: to find something i have aptitude for, not to just meander aimlessly in circles. perhaps i study many different types of forms because there is no single enlightenment: no single form through which seetoree, ahimsa, wu wei, and fa ching can be attained. i am so very glad that i am not like you: people such as yourself limit the horisons of others by your own immortality.

You caught me? Do you mean you called me. I think I said that in an earlier post that you indeed did call me with that little hesitant voice asking me why I have such hatred and contempt for you, Yuan and Vasquez. Because you are all one and the same person. Same diction, same questions and supporting each other when EVERYONE else is laughing at you or IGNORING you.

You spout all this philosophical poo but you dont even get the point of what you say. Quit misspelling words to pretend you're not a skinny little caucasoid who couldnt fight his way out of wet toilet paper let alone train in all these different styles. I know your a little stick of a white boy who pretends he is something that he is not.

Reread the last line of the poo you posted. "people such as yourself limit the horisons of others by your own immortality."

I limit no true practioner, actually quite the opposite. I am always willing to learn something new and to teach someone who seeks out a bagua practioner.

I am the not the one walking in circles aimlessly, that would be you little girl.

It doesnt mean I flitter around like a butterfly on flowers looking up all this hybrid styles that really do not offer anything substantial in terms of training. Why not practice hard and create something powerful rather than the rootless ego driven material you obviously feel is superior for some reason.

Call me again, little girl and this time call me without your silly little restrictions in place and be a real man instead of the skinny little whiner you are. It would do you a world of good.

Kansas has decent TCMA teachers? Xiao Men? Little gate? He teach you how to take it in your little gate? Not something I would be broadcasting in public Demon Catcher, lol.......

Nothing but an ass clown pretending to know something he obviously does not.

Dale

qiphlow
10-07-2005, 11:46 AM
yang. (not chen man ching, more "traditional"). a tiny bit of choy li fut, also, since my teacher does both.

and are all the insults flying around on this thread really necessary? does it really matter who's got the biggest balls?

food for thought...

PHILBERT
10-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Zhong Jia or YuanZhideDiZhen or Eggs_Extrawelldone whatever you wanna go as, stop acting like you are fooling anyone. A quick IP check proved you are the same person and I've already reported you to Gene for banning.

Dale Dugas
10-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Qiflow, This little stick who goes by many names here tries to instill the idea to anyone who will listen that he is some great master who creates forms and has many secret manuals with top secret squirrel material that no one else does.

When he is posting as Yawn he has said many things that fly in the face of science as well as common decency and sense, so yeah he deserves nothing less than my boot up his ass.

You dont like that Qiflow then go back to whatever hippy crunch area and stay there as I for one cannot stand to be s h i t on by some ******* who has not the balls to step up while he talks out his ass about me

Wu de is one thing and being a total coward who hides when slinging mud is another. You hide you get no respect but the utmost disrespect.

Sorry for the rant but this ******* just plain sucks and god forbid some malleable mind sees the s h i t he has posted about and does it to see what it is.

Dale

Brad
10-07-2005, 08:15 PM
lol @ PHILBERT :D Too bad it won't last though:(

Buddy
10-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Now that! was funny.