PDA

View Full Version : What is YOUR alignment?

MonkeySlap Too
10-04-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take

A personality test based on D&D. I learned interesting things like I won't poison someone. Now what will I do with all this Sarin gas?

Neutral-Good
70% Good, 56% Chaotic
I'm starting a longer version of this test, and I would REALLY appreciate some suggestions for questions from members of all alignments. Please email me with a suggestion, along with the alignment you scored on this test. THANK YOU!! I will make it a seperate test and will include tendencies, kinda like the "Long Scientific Personality Test vs. the Quick and Dirty Personality test.

Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Examples of Neutral-Goods (Ethically Neutral, Morally Good)

Mother Theresa
Ghandi
Sidhartha Gautama (the Buddha)
Gandalf
Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Indiana Jones
The Dali Lama
Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Harry Potter
Hermionie
Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will keep their word to others of good alignment
Would not attack an unarmed foe
Will not use poison
Will help those in need
May work with others
Indifferent to higher authority
Indifferent to organizations

Neutral Good
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

This alignment desires good without bias for or against order.

IronFist
10-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Which one are you looking at? I searched for "align" and didn't find it.

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-04-2005, 08:17 PM
search alignment.

true neutral with a couple more points toward the chaotic side.

that is the first stupid online test i have taken in a long long time. very long. i generally avoid them like a razor lined vaginer.

SimonM
10-04-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm posting before I do the test. I'm guessing either chaotic or neutral good.

Ok, I am Neutral Good. I'm not really surprised at all.

Plane of Existence: Elysium, "Blessed Fields". Description: The plane of peace. Notable Inhabitants: Guardinals - noble immortal humanoids with bestial features.

Mother Theresa
Ghandi
Gandalf
Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Indiana Jones
The Dali Lama
Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Harry Potter
Hermionie
Dumbledore

Often goes along with the laws and desires of the group as being the easiest course of action, but ethical considerations clearly have top priority. May pursue quite abstract goals. Often aloof and difficult to understand.

Will not use poison
Will help those in need
May work with others

Neutral Good
"Benefactor"

A neutral good [person] will obey the law, or break it when he or she sees it will serve a greater good. He or she is not bound strongly to a social system or order. His or her need to help others and reduce their suffering may take precedence over all else. Neutral good [people] do good for goodness' sake, not because they are directed to by law or by whim.

Hey, Buddha is on this list! Sweet!

I also did the Zombie Survival Test and scored "official survivor"

Cody
10-05-2005, 10:38 AM
Another Neutral Good. 62% Good; 58% Chaotic

Oso
10-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm gonna guess Lawful Nuetral w/ Chaotic Good Tendancies.

Oso
10-05-2005, 07:16 PM
True Neutral
48% Good, 54% Chaotic
I'm starting a longer version of this test, and I would REALLY appreciate some suggestions for questions from members of all alignments. Please email me with a suggestion, along with the alignment you scored on this test. THANK YOU!! I will make it a seperate test and will include tendencies, kinda like the "Long Scientific Personality Test vs. the Quick and Dirty Personality test.

Plane of Existence: The Outlands, "Plane of Concordant Opposition". Description: The plane between all other outer planes.

Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)

Mr. Spock
Linus Torvalds
Dr. Strangelove
Scott Evil
Batman
The Punisher
Switzerland
Canada

Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
May attack an unarmed foe
May use poison
May help those in need
May work with others

True Neutral
"Balancer"

Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their actions.

True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgemental.

Side-Note from Xan81:
Due to your Neutrality, I would really, really LOVE your feedback. Not that I don't want feedback from members of the other alignments, but a True Neutral's feeback is typically NOT emotionally, morally, politically, or socially charged. Please send me an email! I have it set to automatically email me when someone gets this score, so I know who you are ;) True Neutrals are the classic, "I just don't give a ****" alignment, and I fully understand if you don't feel that you have any responsability or obligation to sending an email/comment. Even if you did, I'm sure you'd have some difficulty in deciding what to comment about. But, I guess that depends on your tendencies :D

Scott R. Brown
10-06-2005, 09:25 AM
Neutral-Good
78% Good, 40% Chaotic

Mother Theresa
Ghandi
Gandalf
Bilbo & Frodo Baggins
Samwise Gamgee
Indiana Jones
The Dali Lama
Ben (O-Bi-Wan) Kenobi
Luke Skywalker
Harry Potter
Hermionie
Dumbledore

Will not use poison
Will help those in need
May work with others

Neutral Good
"Benefactor"

PangQuan
10-08-2005, 09:00 PM
True Neutral
56% Good, 52% Chaotic

Plane of Existence: The Outlands, "Plane of Concordant Opposition". Description: The plane between all other outer planes.

Examples of True Neutrals (Ethically Neutral, Morally Neutral)

Mr. Spock
Linus Torvalds
Dr. Strangelove
Scott Evil
Batman
The Punisher
Switzerland
Canada

Not actively for or against anything. Has his or her own reasons for doing everything. Usually difficult to understand.

Will keep their word if in their best interest
May attack an unarmed foe
May use poison
May help those in need
May work with others

True Neutral
"Balancer"

Some neutral [people] commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They are of the true neutral alignment as described in Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.

A true neutral [person] sees good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. He advocates the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run.

Some true neutral [people] actively support balance in the world, and seek to avoid having any one side, law or chaos, good or evil, become too powerful over them or anyone else, and will work against whichever side is the most powerful. They tend to side with the underdog in any situation, and are often opportunistic in their actions.

True neutral is committed to the avoidance of extremes, and is non-judgemental.

PangQuan
10-08-2005, 09:04 PM
the pattern i see is;

true neutral = boring person

SimonM
10-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey!
71nu5 T0rv47d15 15 t0t477y 133t!