PDA

View Full Version : Ou Ji expelled

Ou Ji
10-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I hereby officially expel myself from Mai Ohn Wai for breaking the rules and starting a new style, Hong Hou Quan, without my permission. The reason I did so was due to the fact that I wasn't learning everything I knew.

Since I witheld information from myself I decided to move on in another direction and in no way associated with Mai Ohn Wai until such time as I invite myself back.

Please disconnect all synapse circuits associated with the knowledge of Mai Ohn Wai as well as all recorded information on all forms of media.

:(

libingshao
10-06-2005, 02:19 PM
LOL!!!!

:) Thanks for lightening things up!

Libingshao

-N-
10-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Yes, but if HHQ and BJJ had a fight, which would win??

N ;)

Lu Bu
10-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh, yes...yes. Humor. I see. Hmmph.

-N-
10-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Ou Ji,

No one will want to be your student. Takes too long to learn all the techniques of Infinte Monkey Style. They'll accuse you of holding out on them :)

N.

Willow Palm
10-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Good times good times. Tell another!

Frogman
10-11-2005, 05:20 AM
One time in Kung Fu Camp......

:eek:

Ou Ji
10-11-2005, 05:50 AM
Yes, but if HHQ and BJJ had a fight, which would win??

N ;)

Hong Hou Quan will eventually win, as long as there isn't a time limit on the fight. Too bad those guys have pesky rules like time limits.

That's why we don't fight in UFC. The time limit is too restrictive.
:p

Ou Ji
10-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Ou Ji,

No one will want to be your student. Takes too long to learn all the techniques of Infinte Monkey Style. They'll accuse you of holding out on them :)

N.

But that's exactly how I keep all my students. They just keep hanging in for the next batch of moves. There's always one more set to learn.

H e l l, I've got an infinite number of techniques and sets. Almost as much as Shaolin Do. :D

sean_stonehart
10-11-2005, 05:54 AM
What's a Sow Chow?? :eek: :p

Ou Ji
10-11-2005, 06:02 AM
What's a Sow Chow?? :eek: :p

I'll tell you but first you have to pay for lessons. Plus buy a uniform, you can't learn without a proper uniform.

;) :D

sean_stonehart
10-11-2005, 06:09 AM
I'll tell you but first you have to pay for lessons. Plus buy a uniform, you can't learn without a proper uniform.

;) :D

Dang! Decisions, decisions...

Judge Pen
10-11-2005, 06:25 AM
But that's exactly how I keep all my students. They just keep hanging in for the next batch of moves. There's always one more set to learn.

H e l l, I've got an infinite number of techniques and sets. Almost as much as Shaolin Do. :D

:eek: You're catching up! Now I've got to go add some forms so we can stay ahead! Hmm, we don't do a two-handed jian. . . . . ;)

-N-
10-11-2005, 06:34 AM
Almost as much as Shaolin Do. :DOf course, Shaolin Do is Mandarin for "infinity plus one".

N.

-N-
10-11-2005, 06:36 AM
Hong Hou Quan will eventually win, as long as there isn't a time limit on the fight. Too bad those guys have pesky rules like time limits.

That's why we don't fight in UFC. The time limit is too restrictive.
:pThat's what I always hear from you guys, "Infinity is too deadly to use in the ring...", "We don't point spar because no one can count high enough..." and on and on andonandon.... :)

N.

-N-
10-11-2005, 06:39 AM
I'll tell you but first you have to pay for lessons. Well, I guess the good news is that you only charge a dollar per technique...

N.

-N-
10-11-2005, 06:41 AM
The bad news is that discipleship in your system is an asymptotic function :)

N.

Ou Ji
10-11-2005, 08:38 AM
ON TOPIC POST

Northern Praying Mantis is incorporated into Infinite Monkey Boxing. I can't give you a list of sets because I haven't learned them all yet. It's still a work in progress.