PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Wusu? Alan Lee?

Ming Shan
10-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Just wondering about the Kung Fu Wusu Temple in NY. I might be moving. So, anyone know about them? Good? Bad? Curriculum? Etc?

-Ming

Ming Shan
10-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Seriously. Come on.

Lama Pai Sifu
10-06-2005, 06:20 PM
You must be kidding, right?

I trained one of their instructors for about 2 years. He had been studying the alan lee system for approx. 20 years. He studied privately with me several days per week.

Based on what this instructor was capable of doing, and he wasn't a bad athlete, I would not ever recommend anyone train there.

From what I saw this instructor do, I would say that it's all a scam.

Ming Shan
10-06-2005, 06:24 PM
You must be kidding, right?

I trained one of their instructors for about 2 years. He had been studying the alan lee system for approx. 20 years. He studied privately with me several days per week.

Based on what this instructor was capable of doing, and he wasn't a bad athlete, I would not ever recommend anyone train there.

From what I saw this instructor do, I would say that it's all a scam.

May I ask for some details? Perhaps PM?

Ming Shan
10-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Anyone else?

Hai_To
10-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I visited the school a couple of years ago when a buddy of mine was looking for a new school. Personally, I thought it was utter cr@p. I was not impressed by anything they did. There are better schools in NYC.

mickey
10-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Hello Ming Shan,

My best advice to you is to GO there yourself and SEE for yourself. Aside from watching their class, which I suggest that you do more than once, ask to see a demonstration. Ask to see the fighting. Ask about their curriculum. Ask about EVERY FREAKING THING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND. You should be doing this for ANY and EVERY school that you have ANY intention of joining. This way you honor the warrior/hero inside of you. There is no need to depend on second hand talk when you can go there and find out.

Once you have done so, make YOUR decision.

Regards,

mickey

P.S. Get back to us with some feedback!!