PDA

View Full Version : ?

shirkers1
10-06-2005, 04:13 PM
To those of you who were able to attend the mantis gathering what ever happened with the ruleset of the mantis fighting? Was there anything reached or was it just a convorsation that really wasn't going to lead to any actual events..?

Is there going to be a tourney of some sort that only/all mantis practitioners can attend to see who is more skilled at fighting with their art and from their own style of mantis?

Maybe that will shut all of this political bull**** up from all of these guys!!!! Christ this is getting old. Where is pels group I found those arguments more entertaining. :mad:

yu shan
10-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Good question Shirk, what did ever come about? And what happened to the MQ DVD?

It does seem like there is a lot of drama with the Babu group. I think the only representative from 8-step to attend the MQ gathering was Tony Puyot. What an impressive individual and I think gives us something good to look at in 8-step USA.

shirkers1
10-07-2005, 07:49 AM
Well I think we know what's going on with the DVD.... :D That's a lot to chew on so it was going to take them some time to get that together. We all know that steve is a busy man.

Agreed, I enjoyed tony's workshop a lot! I enjoyed his concepts, it's just too bad that all of this mamba jamba has to go on between groups. I guess some of us feel like we need to be in high school still. Before any of you attack me for saying that, remember I'm on the outside looking in and to me that's what it looks like. :eek: Rivalry is good, political garbage isn't.